Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,263 members, 7,880,996 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

A Brother Needs 1minute Of Your Time. Please Don't Ignore. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Brother Needs 1minute Of Your Time. Please Don't Ignore. (676 Views)

She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less / My Fellow 1minute Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brother Needs 1minute Of Your Time. Please Don't Ignore. by Ayodun1: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hello my potential swaggalious people.
I'm here again seeking for your support by voting me as Most Popular/Influential student and Best Class Rep (course rep.). Your vote counts. You're to visit the below link.

http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/03/the-banquet-dinner-night-awards-amacos.html
Am contesting for: MOST POPULAR MALE/ INFLUENTIAL MALE (PART TIME)

Click on the box beside my name
Adekoya Paul S. Genesis
then select vote. Thank you so much.
Re: A Brother Needs 1minute Of Your Time. Please Don't Ignore. by popefuse(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Op use ur sense, y u no include ur sch? Na primary or secondary or tertiary

1 Like

Re: A Brother Needs 1minute Of Your Time. Please Don't Ignore. by Ayodun1: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
popefuse:
Op use ur sense, y u no include ur sch? Na primary or secondary or tertiary
Na so you be ? Is that how you use to do.... School is YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY.
Vote pls.... Help a Broda
Re: A Brother Needs 1minute Of Your Time. Please Don't Ignore. by Ayodun1: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ayodun1:
Hello my potential swaggalious people.
I'm here again seeking for your support by voting me as Most Popular/Influential student and Best Class Rep (course rep.). Your vote counts. You're to visit the below link.

http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/03/the-banquet-dinner-night-awards-amacos.html
Am contesting for: MOST POPULAR MALE/ INFLUENTIAL MALE (PART TIME)

Click on the box beside my name
Adekoya Paul S. Genesis
then select vote. Thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

GIRL DIES OF ABORTION AFTER BEING IMPREGNATED BY HER UNCLE IN DELTA / Ebook: The Main Cause Of Marital Conflicts And The Solution. / Man Loses 22million Naira To A Fraudster Who Promised Him S*x Party With 3Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.