Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings (25749 Views)

Court Sentences Two Internet Fraudsters To Three Months Jail (Photos) / 4 Policemen To Die By Hanging For Killing Okadaman / Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by AgentCocoa: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
After 12years!!!!

Our judicial system is sick.

This is why people opt for jungle justice.
Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by tafabaloo(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Good
Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by Enyimbamercedes: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
I remember clearly the trial of the policemen. DBN carried the trials live on their station. I wonder how they acquitted Danjuma who clearly gave the orders to the policemen on duty at Gimbiya Street to shoot claiming they were thieves just because the lady amongst them refused his advances!!

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by mrteee: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/crime/breaking-court-sentences-two-policemen-to-death-for-apo-6-killings/188483.html#HH5TPfBVlTkaVDox.99

Those modaf#%kin goats lived 12 years more than they deserved.

However, it's still good they got what was coming to them.
Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by ciggy000(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
justice well served after 12 yrs over to u d new chief judge Walter onoghen d judiciary needs total clean up
Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by odaniel1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
After 12 years

What a lovely judicial system we've got!

I'm certain time wasted was due to back & forth trips to Shrines of all the gods in the 36 states to determine the innocent & guilty.

Welll done guys..well done
Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by creativity4real: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Emycord:
They wasted biafra blood? kill them all
No you are wrong.They wasted human blood;Nigerian blood
Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by shagasha: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Missonas:

But not denied

justice delayed is justice denied
Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by Badgers14: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
corperscorner:
Make dem sentence der family members join

I dislike anything in black

I think NPF should change their uniform.. I don't know if it is black uniform that is clouding their judgement sometimes.
Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by Missonas(f): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
shagasha:

justice delayed is justice denied
Nah u got it mixed up. Justice delayed is NOT justice denied. It may tarry but it'll come. Closure!
Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by NaijaNaWaa: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Danjuma was the mastermind from available information. It is miscarriage of justice to discharge him. I hope the prosecuting lawyers appeal this verdict. Justice must not only be done but must be seen to be done.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by Kaynofficial: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Adesiji77:
*modified

12 years after. Justice delayed... lipsrsealed

Cc: lalasticlala, dominique, Mynd44

Buh not denied this time,the law taking it curse!
Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by Ayatullah(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hope justice will also be delivered soonest to the policemen who killed Muhammed Yusuf (May Allah have mercy on his soul ) when the Nigerian Army captured him and handed him to the police.

Re: Court Sentences Two Policemen To Death For Apo 6 Killings by anthney87: 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
For those claiming justice was served. was justice really served? after 17yrs? I guess not....

https://www.nairaland.com/3673373/apo-6-why-justice-not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos engineer sets lover, rival ablaze with petrol bomb, poisons self / Thug Sent To Attack Politician In Gboko, Benue State Apprehended By Youths (pics / Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.