Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,666 members, 7,930,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:46 PM

"You Have Notin To Offer Except Your Tight Honeypot"nigerian Lady Blast Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Have Notin To Offer Except Your Tight Honeypot"nigerian Lady Blast Virgins (852 Views)

Huge Water Melon! Nigerian Lady Blast A Lady Who Put On Two Push Up Bra. PHOTOS / Let’s Talk About Pussy Farts; The Music From A Lady’s Honeypot During Sex / Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Have Notin To Offer Except Your Tight Honeypot"nigerian Lady Blast Virgins by philpwresh(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
A social media relationship adviser currently based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State has discouraged the cravings of men for virgin ladies.

A Facebook user, Ifediba Oluchi Anne, took to her account to write her opinion on virgin ladies.
According to the young lady, virgins have nothing to offer, except for tight private part. She berated the Nigerian mentality of regarding the concept of virginity as an achievement in the society.
She went ahead to attribute virginity to the lack of s*xual opportunities or the desired man to engage in pleasure sessions with. Read the full details below:

Re: "You Have Notin To Offer Except Your Tight Honeypot"nigerian Lady Blast Virgins by horlanrewaju11(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
olosho
Re: "You Have Notin To Offer Except Your Tight Honeypot"nigerian Lady Blast Virgins by cbngov01(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
This was posted yesterday.....old post
Re: "You Have Notin To Offer Except Your Tight Honeypot"nigerian Lady Blast Virgins by PRECINA(f): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin I shocked THINK cool AM smiley A smiley SENSIBLE tongue ONE kiss
MY dear its not dat any worth it.
Re: "You Have Notin To Offer Except Your Tight Honeypot"nigerian Lady Blast Virgins by PRECINA(f): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
PRECINA:
grin I shocked THINK cool AM smiley A smiley SENSIBLE tongue ONE kiss
MY dear its not dat any worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Does Not Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out? / Watch: A Village Lady Or A City Lady, Which Do You Prefer? / Cambodian Actress Banned For A Year For Been Too Sexy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.