Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,106 members, 7,939,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Is Advisable For Entertainment Blogging. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Advisable For Entertainment Blogging. (3338 Views)

What Is Wordpress? / How Good Is Wordpress On Whogohost? / New/upcoming Bloggers Beware Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Advisable For Entertainment Blogging. by DomainKingTeam: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lordwales59:
In my opinion, do self hosting. Find a better hosting service. I have some websites hosted on domainking and they all have one issue or the other, now I plan on moving them to whogohost. Try them.

When it comes to anything online, branding goes a lot way in selling your market. You are limited with what you can do with (i wrote something concerning this yesterday ). With self hosting your site with wordpress.org,you have the ability to customize your website the way you want it. And there are alot of plugins to help enhance the functionality of your website. For example, for SEO, you need a plugin like Yoast SEO.

If anybody wants more advice or questions on wordpress, you can reachout to me on whatsapp 08052559865
Hi Lordwales59,
I am Karan from DomainKing.NG.

I noticed your post that you are facing issues with your websites hosted with us. I'm really sorry to hear that.

But I can confirm that we don't have any such issue. Could you please reach out to us at support@domainking.ng with your domain names hosted with us, so that I can immediately get any issues that you facing, checked & resolved for you.

Moreover, if you are ever facing any issues with us then please simply reach out to our support anytime because we are there 24/7 for you. You will always get replies within a few minutes anytime you contact our support.

We await your email to help you out with any problems.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Smartwebng.com? / Download Any Paid Course From Udemy For Free With This Software / How To Generate Massive Traffic From Forums Like Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.