Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,996 members, 7,903,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

Should I Toast Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Toast Her? (1096 Views)

What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? / The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Toast Her? by Abn: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
I have one lady in my place of work.She is the only person among the ladies that anytime i see her,i will start having sexual urge.She is very sweet and young.She is well endowed with backyard,that looking at her back,my hard disk will start to erect,and her husband is not always arround naija,hence the possiblity that she may want a young guy who will be doing the job of what the husband is denying her is there .I dont know why i always have the urge anytime i see her,even though she is married.Can i boldly approach her and tell her how i am feeling about her and and probably if she fall,i can follow and test how the thing is with ladies of big yash?.A friend of mine told me that Ladies with big backyard do attract some men especially slim men,but when you make love with them,their c*nt is always watery,that i may not like it again.That they are only good when u re looking at d backyard,but when u enter,it is ocean and nothing pleasure can come out of it.Is it true? and should i toast this my office lady?
Re: Should I Toast Her? by foyeks2001(f): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
toast her and get a hot slap
Re: Should I Toast Her? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
You are definitely under 10 grin
Re: Should I Toast Her? by justwise(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
No, roast her. Silly thing. LEAVE THAT MARRIED WOMAN ALONE
Re: Should I Toast Her? by deniyor: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
wtf? Go ahead, who knows, you might get lucky with her! However don't feel bad when karma comes knocking on your wife's door in future.
Re: Should I Toast Her? by samtoye(m): 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
****walked in, read the topic, hissed and left*****
Re: Should I Toast Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2009
And may another man also screw your wife's brain out! Can I hear an amen to that?
Re: Should I Toast Her? by justwise(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

And may another man also screw your wife's brain out! Can I hear an amen to that?

Amen and Amen!!
Re: Should I Toast Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
justwise:

Amen and Amen!!

grin grin grin
Re: Should I Toast Her? by Phlota(f): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2009
samtoye:

****walked in, read the topic, hissed and left*****
LMPoster, u really need to be examined probably. Y shld u lust after another man's wife? coss she has natural attributes doesnt mean u shld say things lyk dat. I'm close to guys, as in, mature ones nd dey dnt talk lyk dis esp in public.
Re: Should I Toast Her? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ Poster

Should you 'toast' her?

No . . 'fry' her! Mccccccccccccchew . . .
Re: Should I Toast Her? by ichommy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Amen grin

AHHH married woman
Re: Should I Toast Her? by iice(f): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You are definitely under 10 grin

Definitely starting out on puberty grin
Re: Should I Toast Her? by freecocoa(f): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
Dont take it d rung way bt u re very naive,how can u be tinkin such of a married woman?i bet u'd lyk it if som1 tot of ur future wife in dat mana dats if u'll eva get married.
Re: Should I Toast Her? by omega25red(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

[size=15pt]AMEN[/size]
Re: Should I Toast Her? by breathless(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2009
me think d poster is just an attention seeker. but if not, be ready to watch ur wife wt ur driver, steward, nepa man, vendor, house boy, her male colleagues in turn or even her bosses. and if she's a businesswoman, d list is endless.

But seriously, NO TRY AM AT ALL wat goes around comes around.
Re: Should I Toast Her? by WhyAWhy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2009
^^ I concur

You are definitely under 10

He even sounds like the office errand boy to me.

You!! want to enter married woman. May God save us shocked shocked
Re: Should I Toast Her? by teejazz2: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
if u realy love de walk up 2 her and express ur felling 4 her and becareful wen u aredoing dat kind of rance
Re: Should I Toast Her? by pureminded: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2009
shocked anoda man wife?
Re: Should I Toast Her? by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On Dec 18, 2009
This guy is drunk. angry
Re: Should I Toast Her? by TOPE20001(f): 1:33am On Dec 18, 2009
U want to toast a married woman? grin grin
Re: Should I Toast Her? by Sonofpeace(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2009
I like some nairalanders they can make fool of themselves anytime anyday. Take your eyes off her unless your mother was impregnated by an aboki shoe maker to give birth to you, if so you have license to play around with marriage women because like father like son.
Re: Should I Toast Her? by humblemate(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2009
Sonofpeace:

I like some nairalanders they can make fool of themselves anytime anyday. Take your eyes off her unless your mother was impregnated by an aboki shoe maker to give birth to you, if so you have license to play around with marriage women because like father like son.
Bros, what happen, why u dey wash him like this? abeg slow down, at times I can't hold my mouth from laughing alound after reading some of the comments on some of these non-making sense threads posted by yomi guys.
Re: Should I Toast Her? by Abn: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2009
Is it because i ask,that some people will be talking anyhow?.There are some married ladies that are even responding to this thread that do have office romance with their male counterparts,likewise some men.Abi na lie?Now everybody is claiming to be saints.Chop and clean mouth!.
Re: Should I Toast Her? by LordReed(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2009
Abn:

Is it because i ask,that some people will be talking anyhow?.There are some married ladies that are even responding to this thread that do have office romance with their male counterparts,likewise some men.Abi na lie?Now everybody is claiming to be saints.Chop and clean mouth!.

Relax guy. No need to take out ur frustration on us. We know u are sexually frustrated that is why u came to NL to release some steam.

U better take a long cold shower and cure urself of ur urge for this woman. She's not ur's. If u ever have the liver to talk to her I pray she dashes u a HOT DIRTY slap to bring u back to reality.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Cheat In A Relationship / Obession / Condolense Register For Perx(romance Section)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.