Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (73420 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by chigoizie7(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I decided to write this article as a result of the argument that erupted from my comment on the Tonto dike's failed marriage brouhaha thread.

Before I actually write on the topic gangan, Allow me to quickly share a real life story with you.

There is a grandpa. A rich grandpa, happily married to a beautiful woman with 7 very successful kids.
The wife of this grandpa is a very strict and prayerful woman who believes that being strict and prayerful helps you keep other women away from your husband. She has been successful and victorious so far. They have never had a cheating scandal in 50 years of their marriage(or,so she thinks).

Recently, the grandpa called his first son(prolly because he knows he is close to his grave) and narrated the story of how he got another woman pregnant and the woman gave birth to the child with an oath that she won't ever bring the child to disrupt his marital home.He has actually been feeding and financing thd child without the knowledge of any member of his family. He said he told his son so that they could know that they have a sibling out there somewhere and bring him home after his death. He also asked the son to promise not to tell his mother or any of his siblings the secret.
So, Faithful Grandpa with a perfect marriage(In people's mind)actually has a son ouside marriage and his wife of over 50 years of marriage doesn't know. She thinks that she was successful in her quest for a hundred percent faithful man. She is the type that throws jab at other women with problems in their marriages and tell them to come to her and ask her how she did it, how her prayers, strictness and everything weren't in vain afterall.
She still hasn't found out, right. I wonder what her reaction will be the day she finally finds out that her 'faithful' husband has not been faithful afterall.

Now to the koko oro..

It pains me when i see my fellow women bragging about how they cannot stay with a man that is not contented with staying faithful to only them for the rest of his life. They say they will leave the man, that there are plenty more men still out there in the world... "No time to check time".. LOL.

You think that every 'perfect' marriage that you see, that you envy, that you hope for has been able to stand gidigba without sacrifices??

You think that because Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs do not come out to wash their dirty linen in public, they haven't had their own shares of marriage trouble??
See, It takes a very very very patient and enduring woman to stay in any marriage.

You can't stay with a man that won't cheat at all?? Then, walk the fvck outta the relationship and don't ever go about saying "All men should be able to stay faithful to one woman for the rest of their life".

You think tonto dike didn't think churchhill would remain faithful to only her for the rest of his life because he loves her?

You think Tiwa Savage didn't think that Teebillz would remain faithful to her forever? What with all her money and the banging body and everything? Does edible catering have more money than Tiwa? Or a hotter body? What did edible catering have that tiwa doesn't?? Why wasn't tiwa able to keep Tee down, even with everything?

Even Beyonce suffered her own share of unfaithfulness from JayZ.. And you are here forming, "I can't stay with a man that isn't hundred percent faithful"?? , "I can't ever share my man"??

Fine. You can't. Then leave! Leave and go from one man to another in the quest for your model man.
If a man loves you, He will prolly cheat in the hope or fear that you don't find out but don' t ever believe there is a hundred percent faithful man, specially moulded for you somewhere.. Because you are miss perfect too ahbi?

I know some of you will come here to say that you are praying for the perfect men and God will answer it.
Well.. Reality check:90% of those with failed marriages also scouted and prayed for the perfect man. You ain't better than them.
STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES.

And for those of you men that will come here to say that they can't cheat on their woman, I don't even have anything to say to you. Just keep telling that to those who would believe.

Maybe some 10% of you(tryna be generous with the figure) can be faithful, but you all know nature, you can't stay faithful to one hole.

Explains why a man that has one curvy, beautiful babe at home will see another curvy babe on the streets and his dick will still rise.

PS: Ladies, don't hope for a totally faithful man, just pray for one that doesn't throw it in your face.

Cheating on ur wife is not good and no one deserves a cheating partner but what u just said is somehow the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Let's embrace logical reasoning bro.. Even as a guy, you and I know that she's right about most men being potential cheaters (whether married or not)

The truth is that men are naturally born womanizers, only a few of them are able to overcome that trait..

Ooooh common we are both guys nah, let's reason like men not women

No dey talk this thing abeg.. Nobody is born a natural womanizer. It's just like saying someone is born a thief or a lier. Humans have the tendency to be molded with what they see and hear. And right now, with all these theories floating around, y'all are making it harder for faithfull men to be created.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2017
Housing:

I got married over twelve years ago and I have been faithful even in faces temptations. I use my faithfulness as key prayers request. It is not easy but if you satisfy your man enough he may steak with only you. Men too don't want to loose good wife. Despite the fact that my religion allows polygamy with conditions. It is a matter of choice, with discipline, commitments, sacrifices and prayers faithfulness in marriage is possible and does exist.
Then, you are one of the few faithful men out there.
Congratulations to your wife.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jman06(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
lawlahdey its alright... U are thinking every man will cheat and that's not good.. Although presently, we know that we have the tendency to cheat and we accept it but sometimes, some of us acknowledge that there comes a time in our lives where we just want to concentrate only on our wife and children..

U shouldn't be forcing all guys to key in to ur perception about them..
That's the point! Posts like this is capable of making some guys believe that infidelity is acceptable and that being faithful to one woman makes them less of men.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by DavidEsq(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You only assume that i have been through numerous heartbreaks but i haven't suffered heartbreak in the real sense of it.
Na today?

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nnemuka(f): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2017
I will go so low here and be tribalistic...
from your name i believe u are Yoruba and from the recent celebrity marriage crash, all men involved are Yoruba demon.
even Maje has a yoruba blood in him.
This is what you ladies tell yourselves that no man can remain faithful and bet u will raise children with this mindset.
That is why you have very many yoruba men having children all over the place. is it wizkid, davido, tiwa's husband and now Olakunle churchill. the earlier you ppl stop raising demons and start raising responsible boys the better for you all.

I will brag about my dad anyday, till his death their was no scandal of any nature.
And he raised his sons that way. Men can stay faithful to one woman and are capable of being very responsible.
No woman should ever believe this lie from the pit of hell.
Rubbish post

6 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nnemuka(f): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

No dey talk this thing abeg.. Nobody is born a natural womanizer. It's just like saying someone is born a thief or a lier. Humans have the tendency to be molded with what they see and hear. And right now, with all these theories floating around, y'all are making it harder for faithfull men to be created.
Thank you.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by freecocoa(f): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Na wa o.

I swear, talks like this, especially from women, is why there are loads of cheating men who don't even care anymore.

All I know is, I can't love a person cheating on me by default, and that is enough for me, it's not a do or die something.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is one of the realistic articles I have read a long time and I don't know why some many ladies are throwing shades at the OP.. Even though this article will aggravate and boost the morale of men to cheat more on their women, I still of the opinion that the OP said the truth which many ladies will not want to hear.

The truth is, when I was still very much young, I used to be so worried and bothered about my gf having other suitors, but now, I've grown to understand that the notion that every lady is barely completely faithful even when in relationship will only lessen your grasps on the worry about your gf cheating on you.

However, some guys are even aware that their girlfriends have side boyfriends but some of them will overlook it and play their game tight in order to completely win her over while the insecure ones will be wrestling and engaging in physical combat with those flirting with their girlfriends

As for men, whether you agree or not, only a fraction of men don't cheat in marriages (let's say 20%). However, I agree with the OP that promiscuity is in the DNA of men and nothing can change that (maybe it's because nature place emphasis on unfaithful men)

In a nutshell, I'm inclined to agree with the OP that no man is completely faithful to his wife except a fraction of them. This isn't about encouraging men to cheat, it's about REALITY

To each his own opinion

If promiscuity is in your DNA,I know for sure it's not in mine.... and I can confidently vouch for a few others.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by onyeawka80(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Meaning?
mike's Akuko
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Nnemuka:
I will go so low here and be tribalistic...
from your name i believe u are Yoruba and from the recent celebrity marriage crash, all men involved are Yoruba demon.
even Maje has a yoruba blood in him.
This is what you ladies tell yourselves that no man can remain faithful and bet u will raise children with this mindset.
That is why you have very many yoruba men having children all over the place. is it wizkid, davido, tiwa's husband and now Olakunle churchill. the earlier you ppl stop raising demons and start raising responsible boys the better for you all.

I will brag about my dad anyday, till his death their was no scandal of any nature.
And he raised his sons that way. Men can stay faithful to one woman and are capable of being very responsible.
No woman should ever believe this lie from the pit of hell.
Rubbish post

We raised Innocent Idibia too Issokae grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2017
refiner:
Ezigbo mmadu...not nmadu.. lipsrsealed
U tried tho
grin lol... thanks
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2017
Cutehector:
lawlahdey its alright... U are thinking every man will cheat and that's not good.. Although presently, we know that we have the tendency to cheat and we accept it but sometimes, some of us acknowledge that there comes a time in our lives where we just want to concentrate only on our wife and children..

U shouldn't be forcing all guys to key in to ur perception about them..
I didn't say all men cheat.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Perfectionist11: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2017
This Lawlahdey is bae..you're a realist..
Its easy for girls to demand for a 200% faithful man during dating & then move from 1 dude to another after they cheat..but in marriage its different.

But you can file for divorce sha..and have 8 kids with 6 fathers by 40 something..

My sister once said that if Jay Z could cheat on Beyonce & Bill clinton on Hillary then there is "little" hope for girls as far as faithful men is concerned.

You gotta ask yourself why didn't Beyonce leave Jay Z or Hillary leave Bill?

Because they were smart enough to know that those guys love em and there is over 80% possibility the next guy is gonna cheat also..then what happens?.they go on and wed another dude.

Not condoning cheating..but. Somehow you should expect it 2 an extent so that you'll live long and not spend the best part of ya life experiencing emotional traumas..

I just wish you girls live close to a brothel and you'll see that close to 60% of those that patronise prostitutes are married men..

If he respects ya enough not to get down with your friends & flaunt it in your face..that would suffice.

Beyonec released the Lemonade track last year to express her grief this year she announced her pregnancy with twins..now imagine a 35 years old Beyonce with 4 kids with 3 different dads and decide whether it won't take a toll on her or her career...with the whites custody battle.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by freecocoa(f): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2017
VivJohn:
I read tonnes of responses and still haven't found the obvious question that should have been asked.
1. If OP's assertions are true, then who are those females that aid the process of cheating. Like they say, it takes two to tango?

2. And then if u romped another woman's husband whether knowingly or unknowingly.. Then do u really have the moral basis to complain when same is meted out to you consciously or unconsciously?

The truth is men do not self-fornicate or engage in mono-adultery. Most time, there are willing ladies (whether hoes or the so called good girls) who indulge the menfolk. I think this is what most ladies fail to understand.
How does cheating with women change anything? And how is it justified that your hubby sleeps with someone else, when you didn't even know you were with a married man?
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2017
VivJohn:
I read tonnes of responses and still haven't found the obvious question that should have been asked.
1. If OP's assertions are true, then who are those females that aid the process of cheating. Like they say, it takes two to tango?

2. And then if u romped another woman's husband whether knowingly or unknowingly.. Then do u really have the moral basis to complain when same is meted out to you consciously or unconsciously?

The truth is men do not self-fornicate or engage in mono-adultery. Most time, there are willing ladies (whether hoes or the so called good girls) who indulge the menfolk. I think this is what most ladies fail to understand.

Thank you ooooo!!!....They keep castigating the cheating men forgetting that it's fellow females.like them the men cheat with. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha grin grin grin
You know why I laughed, right? wink

Goodmorning, how was your night lil pumpkin? kiss tongue
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by MizTyna(f): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2017
specialzobo:
And you spelt MissTina as Miztyna...

Next time remove the stick in your eyes b4 u remove dat of others...

Is it not too early to show stupidity? I use Ms not miss so it is Miz. Next time you want to show that you're smart, make sure you have your bases covered.

Cutehector just so you see my response. Thank you
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Perfectionist11:
This Lawlahdey is bae..you're a realist..
Its easy for girls to demand for a 200% faithful man during dating & then move from 1 dude to another after they cheat..but in marriage its different.

But you can file for divorce sga..and have 8 kids with 6 fathers by 40 something..

My sister once said that if Jay Z could cheat on Beyonce & Bill clinton on Hillary then there is "little" hope for girls as far as faithful men is concerned.

You gotta ask yourself why didn't Beyonce leave Jay Z or Hillary leave Bill?

Because they are smart enough to know that those guys love em and there is over 80% possibility the next guy is gonna cheat also..
Awww... Exactly my brother but these girls don't wanna learn. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by TrapHedges(m): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2017
refiner:

Why should i...i mentioned u in some other thread but u ignored,so i felt i was disturbing u angry

jesu..sorry bae i swear i didnt see d mention.. How you now
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:

You know why I laughed, right? wink

Goodmorning, how was your night lil pumpkin? kiss tongue
Sure grin
Only my baby is allowed to call me lil pumpkin tho tongue
Night was fine, yours?
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by blacktallest(f): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Until he gives u HIV. #radarada

Nah today? You don't know how to protect yourself abi you own bah? My dear, you better stay single if you don't want to keep leaving a man because he cheated on you. What is the guarantee that the next person won't still cheat? See, except you are lucky to find one of the 10%, you better hold on. Nobody said it was easy but it will be worth it if you truly love yourselves. Abi you think most men that cheat don't love their wives? Life never hold you my sister

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FTBOY: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Excuse you!!....NO MAN is wired to cheat....I hate that expression with passion...That's the mantra weaklings sing in their heads to make their cheating selves feel what they're doing is okay! angry
all men are wired to cheat, take it or leave it. there's an inborn desire in every man to have sex with different women at different moments. the few faithful ones today have to force themselves to overcome the temptation...it doesn't mean the desire is not there.+

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2017
MizTyna:

Is it not too early to show stupidity? I use Ms not miss so it is Miz. Next time you want to show that you're smart, make sure you have your bases covered.

Cutehector just so you see my response. Thank you
Miss is spelt as Miss or Ms.. There are no exceptions.. Same as Tina.. U girls though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nnemuka(f): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:

His mum is from Osun state grin
Touch of yoruba blood in him....
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2017
blacktallest:

Nah today? You don't know how to protect yourself abi you own bah? My dear, you better stay single if you don't want to keep leaving a man because he cheated on you. What is the guarantee that the next person won't still cheat? See, except you are lucky to find one of the 10%, you better hold on. Nobody said it was easy but it will be worth it if you truly love yourselves. Abi you think most men that cheat don't love their wives? Life never hold you my sister
So na life wey hold you lower standards Chai! Ndo
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by refiner(f): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2017
TrapHedges:

jesu..sorry bae i swear i didnt see d mention.. How you now
Lol...isokay...

Ur siggy tho...i'm curious undecided
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Nnemuka:

His mum is from Osun state grin
Touch of yoruba blood in him....
Even with the touch of yoruba blood, in papa na idoma man not igbo.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Too many to highlight.
Lol right. State like 3 max
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2017
FTBOY:
all men are wired to cheat, take it or leave it. there's an inborn desire in every man to have sex with different women at different moments. the few faithful ones today have to force themselves to overcome the temptation...it doesn't mean the desire is not there.+

So this "inborn" desire is exclusive to men alone? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Sure grin
Only my baby is allowed to call me lil pumpkin tho tongue
Night was fine, yours?

Hehehehe shocked cheesy grin

Even your baby won't tell me that angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.