Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,180 members, 7,880,680 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (73464 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Toks2008(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I have never been heartbroken.
And I have only dated once before, i'm also in a relationship right now.
This post was created not because i'm heartbroken but because it's the FACT.

Can you now feel the heat I feel anytime I create factual threads?

You can imagine them thinking this is about your experience...the same way they believe all I write is who I am but I am tired explaining to people that I'm a realist and the fact that I have never cheated on my lady or may never cheat on my wife does not mean other men won't neither will that make me preach sexual faithfulness. ...it's a matter of choice.

3 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jman06(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
There is a tendency for a guy to have an extra marital affair since he is into sexual immorality right from the onset.

A man who is not into pre marital sex would find it difficult to cheat on his wife.

That a wrong assumption! A guy who has had sexual relationship can as well be faithful to one partner. Sometimes it is even the 'virgin' guys that get curious about knowing how sex with other ladies will feel and so they tend to cheat.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Can you now feel the heat I feel anytime I create factual threads?

You can imagine them thinking this is about your experience...the same way they believe all I write is who I am but I am tired explaining to people that I'm a realist and the fact that I have never cheated on my lady or may never cheat on my wife does not mean other men won't neither will that make me preach sexual faithfulness. ...it's a matter of choice.
I can feel it, my brother.
People, especially women just don't like to accept the truth even when it's right in their face.
I'm only a teenager, what do i know about heartbreak and it's lot.
I only wrote this cuz i see and learn a lot daily... There's this adage that says we should learn from another person's mistake and not let people learn from ours.

Besides... Whoever said women love lies didn't lie at all.
Last time i opened a thread about men and hypocrisy, they hovered around me like ants to sugar but now i'm telling em the gospel truth, they are tryna console themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by tosyne2much(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2017
wordbank:

Prolly, she want her dad to come home with a proof of a step kid
So pathetically folly
Some things happen in men's lives that they themselves cannot explain or understand... I have never noticed any trait of promiscuity in my dad ever since I was born, but it will be foolishnes on my path to publicly declare that I can bet my life that my dad doesn't cheat

I wonder how people reason gan sef

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Cutehector(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Do you know why I'm still single at 41 even when I could just get married to any available lady?

I want to make sure I get a lady who is sexually pleasing to my eyes,cooks well and loves God.

If I have all these in a lady and she maintains proper decirum then she will beg me to cheat on her.

I just don't understand why I should start sleeping around when I have what I want in one lady.

Some say I'm too picky but I would rather be picky and get what I want than settle for just any option and cheat on her or live my sexual life fantasizing about another lady.
shocked

Ishilove,. What do you have to say? grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
Some things happen in men's lives that they themselves cannot understand... I have never noticed any trait of promiscuity in my dad when even I was born, but it will foolishnes on my path to publicly declare that I can bet my life that my dad doesn't cheat

I wonder how people reason gan sef
The grandpa whose story i narrated is actually my Great uncle... Even his children would bet on their lives that their Dad cannot have a child outside of marriage.
Even i would do that, if i didn't get to know.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by wordbank(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

I don't believe in fantasy
Well, I was glaring at some women in this timid clime we are.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by wordbank(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

I don't believe in fantasy

Well, I was glaring at some women in this timid clime we are.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2017
Jman06:
That a wrong assumption! A guy who has had sexual relationship can as well be faithful to one partner. Sometimes it is even the 'virgin' guys that get curious about knowing how sex with other ladies will feel and so they tend to cheat.

Really but I don't think so
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Toks2008(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2017
1bkaye:
Only reasonable one is unfaithfulness, the rest are stupid like I assumed they would be lol ok though

You call sexual timidity stupid? oh my.

I pray you don't marry a man who will frustrate you sexually

Many guys are in a sexually dull marriage because their wives are sexually dry and timid and are unwilling to change.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by wordbank(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
The grandpa whose story i narrated is actually my Great uncle... Even his children would bet on their lives that their Dad cannot have a child outside of marriage.
Even i would do that, if i didn't get to know.
What a palatable uncle and niece bonding story
Anyways, just a story
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Toks2008(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
People, especially women just don't like to accept the truth even when it's right in their face.
I only wrote this cuz i see and learn a lot daily... There's this adage that says we should learn from another person's mistake and not let people learn from ours.

Last time i opened a thread about men and hypocrisy, they hovered around me like ants to sugar but now i'm telling em the gospel truth, they are tryna console themselves.

I once created a thread about why women love lies...ladies love to hear what they want to hear...FACT

With this mindset loladey. ..you will never have issues with any man.

If not that I'm a believer in christ. ..I will never be faithful to any lady because too many sexy available ladies are out there.

Some are widows,divorcees and single mums wanting to be with a man and these set would probably find solace with married guys.

So it's a matter of choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by mylove4God(f): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
gsogbu:
I agree with some of your points op. I understand men have the tendency to cheat. I knew my dad cheated on my lovely mum, which made dem fight often. Because of what he did i vowed never to cheat on any girl i date. Trust me. I hv been with my girl for the past 6 years (we grew up together as friends) and i have not for once cheated on her. That doesnt mean i never had crush on other girls most times but i held my ground and stuck to my promise

Then your girl must be so lucky to have you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Do you know why I'm still single at 41 even when I could just get married to any available lady?

I want to make sure I get a lady who is sexually pleasing to my eyes,cooks well and loves God.

If I have all these in a lady and she maintains proper decirum then she will beg me to cheat on her.

I just don't understand why I should start sleeping around when I have what I want in one lady.

Some say I'm too picky but I would rather be picky and get what I want than settle for just any option and cheat on her or live my sexual life fantasizing about another lady.

If in your dating history which spans over a twenty-year period, you still haven't found at least one woman who's cultured, beautiful and adventurous beneath the sheets, then the problem isn't with the women - it's with YOU.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jengem: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:

U r a smart woman

I lobe my wife so much but cannot imagine being confined to one punny forever

Any man that acts like he is hasnt been given opportunity to enjoy a fresh side bae

Where some men goof is puttin side bae before main bae

I think a good man will always let side bae know she is number 2

Wimen dont like to be number 2 but they like money as consolation prize

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jengem: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2017
mylove4God:

Then your girl must be so lucky to have you.

Ask him how much money he has

Being faithful when there is no opportunity to cheat is not ideal

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by searchng4love: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2017
HaneefahRN:

I get your point. But would your wife be allowed to share that joy you both share with other men too?

It would be fair and unselfish if it goes both ways.
We should live without inhibitions and do whatever we want.
Cancer of the cervix loading... You of all people should know
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Toks2008:

I once created a thread about why women love lies...ladies love to hear what they want to hear...FACT

With this mindset loladey. ..you will never have issues with any man.

If not that I'm a believer in christ. ..I will never be faithful to any lady because too many sexy available ladies are out there.

Some are widows,divorcees and single mums wanting to be with a man and these set would probably find solace with married guys.

So it's a matter of choice.
I know of a particular lady and her husband.
They are so in love, like really in love.
The husband cooks, run errands and does virtually everything for the wife. He's also great in bed.
So, recently the wife found out that the husband actually got a lady pregnant and had the naming ceremony without her or anyone's knowledge.

So, tell me... Did that mean the man didn't love his wife?? NO
Men are prone to cheating, they CAN'T help it.
Only those that have a great deal of self control can actually do without cheating.
But how many of them has that level of self control?? Or are willing to learn?

My sisters don't just want to Learn.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by obiorathesubtle: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
She's the one lying to herself. My Dad was never promiscuous and I know his likes are out there.
grin

Lmao.. Can you swear your dad never ventured into another vagina apart from your mum's?

3 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Toks2008(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

If in your dating history which spans over a twenty-year period, you still haven't found at least one woman who's cultured, beautiful and adventurous beneath the sheets, then the problem isn't with the women - it's with YOU.

lol!

I just left a 12year affair so not that I have been single all the years and yes she has all those qualities which was why I remained faithful to her but as you know..shits happen so for about 4years now I'm patiently waiting and hoping to find another suitable lady. I'm no longer as enthused as I use to be about marriage.

When the present ooni of Ife married wura Ola people were asking why judging from her past but I understand the monarch so well because at certain ages..one just have to make a choice.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Laveda(f): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Lmao.. Can you swear your dad never ventured into another vagina apart from your mum's?

Oh lawd!

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

grin grin grin
Sure, she can.
She follows him everywhere, he gives her a daily account of his dealings everyday. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Jman06(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

Really but I don't think so
That's the fact! But that doesn't mean there aren't 'virgin' guys who will not cheat. The point is that any body can be that irresponsibe to cheat on their spouses. That is why it is not proper for people to insist on marrying a particular tribe, social class or religious group with the assumption that the rest are bad. Or say say i will not marry so and so person because he/she is an atheist or doesn't attend your church.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by obiorathesubtle: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin grin
Sure, she can.
She follows him everywhere, he gives her a daily account of his dealings everyday. grin grin
grin

That's gold plated sarcasm right there..

Umm.. Nice post BTW..

These kind of posts aren't for me.. I'm a cheat, I embrace it.. I tell every woman that comes my way, if she can handle it, she'll stay.. If she can't.. Well.. Her loss..

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by JeffreyJames(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I know of a particular lady and her husband.
They are so in love, like really in love.
The husband cooks, run errands and does virtually everything for the wife. He's also great in bed.
So, recently the wife found out that the husband actually got a lady pregnant and had the naming ceremony without her or anyone's knowledge.

So, tell me... Did that mean the man didn't love his wife?? NO
Men are prone to cheating, they CAN'T help it.
Only those that have a great deal of self control can actually do without cheating.
But how many of them has that level of self control?? Or are willing to learn?

My sisters don't just want to Learn.

Lolade who do men cheat with?

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2017
HaneefahRN:
* That's what I'm getting at. I agree with you.
Jealousy is a strong emotion, it will surely come in at a point. Some can't stand their best friends being close to some other, let alone a lover.

I know I won't love as much a man that cheats on me. My religion allows polygamy but the day my husband tells me of his intention to get another, whatever feelings I have for him will greatly reduce if not disappear , that's the only way I can cope, by not caring. *

In other words, monogamy is built on the premise of jealousy. Is that it?

Lolz, but in a way it's good don't you think? Shouldn't there be rules to guide us and our actions? It might not be so effective though given how human nature is.

Yes, there must be rules. Rules like “no man must kill his fellow man”; but not arbitrary rules that robs one of his/her freewill. I know that in Islam it is nearly mandatory for the females to put on a hijab, at least for as long as they still live under their parents' roof. I see many of these elehas wear their hijabs grudgingly, waiting for the slightest form of freedom to present itself so as to free themselves from what I suppose a sizeable amount of them consider to be a cage. And this opportunity as you may know often presents itself when they gain admission into the higher institution, away from the watchful guidance of their parents.

You said it yourself that your religion permits men to marry more than one wife. What you did not state is that while your religion permits this, it does not allow for a woman to marry more than one husband. Now, is this rule arbitrary or not? Is it sexist or not? Is it fair, or is it just another subtle reaffirmation of passive-agressive patriachy?

Never mind that I'm pointing accusing fingers at only Islam here. It actually is the case with all religions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by holyfather(m): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2017
This is ridiculous!
Kids talking about what they know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

That's gold plated sarcasm right there..

Umm.. Nice post BTW..

These kind of posts aren't for me.. I'm a cheat, I embrace it.. I tell every woman that comes my way, if she can handle it, she'll stay.. If she can't.. Well.. Her loss..
See your big head there. grin grin

I hate chronic cheats oh. tongue tongue
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by obiorathesubtle: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

Oh lawd!
grin

What? I can and will never vouch for my dad.. Ever since I discovered we like almost the same thing, we're very much alike in mind.. I've never trusted him.. Plus.. I have proof it has happened.. grin

My mum.. I can't vouch for her either.. She's only human.. grin. But I love her regardless..

Cheating is an art.. If you don't get caught.. You are safe..

6 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by obiorathesubtle: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
See your big head there. grin grin

I hate chronic cheats oh. tongue tongue
grin

My dear, the ladies love the big head.. I think you're falling in love too..

Eeyah.. Sorry dear.. Even a priest can't be trusted..

grin Take it from me.. Men love cheating like honey
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2017
JeffreyJames:

Lolade who do men cheat with?
Women, of course.
But this post isn't aimed at portraying men as the only ones that cheat, rather it's aimed at correcting the impression of most ladies that a man can remain faithful to them only for the rest of his life.
Sure, it's possible but only in few cases.

Ladies should always expect the worst from their man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FTBOY: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

chai! this boy is rotten. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) / The Pains Of A Busty Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.