Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

Victoria Inyama Apologizes To Tonto Dikeh For Calling Her Out Over Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama Apologizes To Tonto Dikeh For Calling Her Out Over Mercy Johnson (34616 Views)

Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others / Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama Apologizes To Tonto Dikeh For Calling Her Out Over Mercy Johnson by Idydarling(f): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
ok
Re: Victoria Inyama Apologizes To Tonto Dikeh For Calling Her Out Over Mercy Johnson by banana4nana(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
I don't understand this people ..... Dem just Dey behave anyhow.
Re: Victoria Inyama Apologizes To Tonto Dikeh For Calling Her Out Over Mercy Johnson by SeniorZato(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Tonto na big fool i swear!

What was the interview for? Rubbish! angry
See small pikin abeg. I think there is much need for age restriction on this forum
Re: Victoria Inyama Apologizes To Tonto Dikeh For Calling Her Out Over Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2017
Mama André, why always you?

Are you synonymous to recession?

Re: Victoria Inyama Apologizes To Tonto Dikeh For Calling Her Out Over Mercy Johnson by KanwuliaExtra: 3:42am On Mar 10, 2017
Battered women's club of Nigeria PLC!

NAIJA men na waya oooooooo

Chai!!!!! cheesy

I have always loved this TONTO girl.
She is really learning facts from fiction of life!
Victoria don jam her own BEAST tey tey! grin

Women please LIVE for your children.
WALK AWAY FROM ABUSE!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Apologizes To Tonto Dikeh For Calling Her Out Over Mercy Johnson by epistleNow(m): 5:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Twaci:
So....

After Tonto apologized to Mercy, her problems popped out one after the other...

Wonder when Victoria's will start...

Nope, it's the other way round.

That moment when she realised her marriage wasn't going to work, she knew what it takes for others too.
And had to apologise to Mercy for all she said to her.

Being in the wrong marriage has enlighten her, women should be kind to themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Apologizes To Tonto Dikeh For Calling Her Out Over Mercy Johnson by joe4real12: 6:14am On Mar 10, 2017
holluwai:
Good

Meanwhile welcome Baba. He don change o grin

cheesy
U wan tell me sai Baba don port enter Jamaica? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavily Stoned Tekno Vibing To His Coming Album [PICS] / Toke Makinwa Rocks Swimwear, Poses By The Pool Side / My Women Mean So Much To Me - Wizkid (nigerians React)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.