Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,650 members, 7,951,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages (46484 Views)

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn Damages From Keyamo, Reports Him To NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Ishilove: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
About time too. Keyamo is handling the case very badly
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Odkosh: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

I know the girl blackmailed him and also exaggerated the story but the fact still remains

He had sexual relations with her.
Viewer
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by dragonking3: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Abeg forget suileman and keyamo story

how are you na

I must say I reallt love your moniker
thanks for the compliment. sorry if i may ask, what made you love my moniker?

Would have loved to see your pix though. Atleast keyamo wont be involved in this case grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Abiys: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
My own advice is that Pastor should just please and forget the matter, because I know she can't raise that kind of money......please sir, just leave hrt
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by dragonking3: 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ishilove:
About time too. Keyamo is handling the case very badly
I suspect keyamo was running out of cash hence he jumped into this case without looking
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
dragonking3:
thanks for the compliment. sorry if i may ask, what made you love my moniker?

Would have loved to see your pix though. Atleast keyamo wont be involved in this case grin

hahahaha

funny you

your moniker reminds me of khalisee mother of dragons

I would have loved to see ur pics too
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by dragonking3: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

hahahaha

funny you

Khalisee in GOT right? Lol. The irony is that i had this moniker long before GOT. Dont be surprised if the producers got it from me.
Na your picture go sure pass. You know say man no dey fine na. or do you want to PM
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Odkosh: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

hahahaha

funny you

you and tonto dike's news are like breath and butter grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Max24: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mopolchi:
Na waa where keyamo go take get that kind of money
He can borrow it from El Rufai. Keyamo na El Rufais guy now.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by lordus01(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Who be this brainless human being?
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by diva90: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thank goodness the girl is now out of police custody, they should continue from where they stopped
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Odkosh:
you and tonto dike's news are like breath and butter grin

uve been looking for my attention since

how are u na
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
dragonking3:
Khalisee in GOT right? Lol. The irony is that i had this moniker long before GOT. Dont be surprised if the producers got it from me.
Na your picture go sure pass. You know say man no dey fine na. or do you want to PM

Lol

funny u

I just sent a pm
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Evaberry:

Yes there is a law. Breach of promise to marry is a serious offense

The plaintiff can sue for monetary compensation and the onus is on the defendant to debunk the allegation

In Ezennah vs Atta (2004) 2 S.C.(Pt II) pg 75, the Supreme Court gave an expository on the concept of breach of promise to marry thus: “Two elements are necessary to constitute a breach of agreement or promise of marriage. First, the party jilted must prove to the satisfaction of the court that there was in fact, a promise to marry under the Matrimonial Causes Act, 1990, or under Islamic law or under customary law, on the part of the other sex. Second, the party, reneging has really, and as a matter of fact, failed or refused to keep to the agreement of marriage…. Marriage is regarded as a very sacred institution both in our jurisprudence and in our sociology. Accordingly, an agreement to enter into a marriage should leave nobody in doubt as to the real intention of the parties to enter into a marriage.”

Also in

In Mabamije vs Otto (2016) LPELR 26058(SC) the case of Ms. Mabamije was that Mr. Otto breached his promise to marry her, and for that reason she claimed a whopping N20 million as damages as well as an order to compel Mr. Otto to perfect/complete all marriage arrangements earlier made by him

Thanks for this! But the burden of proof is on the plaintiff, no? If yes, it's a tall order.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by olagunjumariah: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2017
where is d fact?
lonelydora:
Oga Apostle, please as a man of God which you are, forget about the damages. Facts have been established that you didn't touch the yeye lady. Continue the good work of God which you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2017
ayenitre:

Thanks for this! But the burden of proof is on the plaintiff, no? If yes, it's a tall order.

yes the onus lies on the plaintiff
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Max24: 12:05am On Mar 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:
I can't believe some idiots are doubting the girl's story and pictures.

I am sure if a video was released showing this fake apostle moaning on top of this lady, some idiots will still not believe and claim its photo-shop or a body double.

People believed Ese Walters of the COZA scandal yet they doubt this lady?

I have no doubt at all in my mind that this fake apostle had sexual and indecent relationship with this lady. A lot of people know this is the utter and complete truth if they search their heart of hearts.

The girl has been threatening him for a long time to spill the details of their love affair. Apostle saw this coming hence all his fake prophesies about this year being a challenging year for him and that people will attack him. It's also possible he made the Fulani statement intentionally as he knew it would cause outrage and that would be his joker/trump card (he would claim political persecution) once the scandal was in the open. This is exactly what is playing out.

Apostle is an utter and complete disgrace to the Christian faith/clergy. He had an improper/indecent relationship with that girl.

This case can only get messier and his reputation is already in tatters. David (a man after God's heart) as evidenced in the Bible committed adultery and was instrumental in the death of the husband of the woman with whom he had adultery with. So I do not understand why Apostle is trying to lie about his indiscretion. Every man/woman has their weakness. His own is obviously WOMEN !!

All this damage control he is doing is nothing but a waste of time.

It wont cost the girl anything to obtain call logs from her phone provider in canada, bank statements, etc. I trust Keyamo. By the time further incriminating evidence are revealed, it will be the Apostle pleading for an out of court settlement.

If u are a christian Jesus said Judge not so that you are not judged. Even the common law says a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty by a court of law and here u are already proclaiming a man with a reputable past guilty over a low life hooker. Is it because she is a cross continental hooker based in Canada ?What's the difference between her and the Allen Avenue girls? While I know pastors are not saints they must nevertheless be given the benefit of the doubt over an established prostitute acknowledged even by her father.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by shedyboy6: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:

I am sure if a video was released showing this fake apostle moaning on top of this lady, some idiots will still not believe and claim its photo-shop or a body double.

I have no doubt at all in my mind that this fake apostle had sexual and indecent relationship with this lady. A lot of people know this is the utter and complete truth if they search their heart of hearts.

The girl has been threatening him for a long time to spill the details of their love affair. Apostle saw this coming hence all his fake prophesies about this year being a challenging year for him and that people will attack him. It's also possible he made the Fulani statement intentionally as he knew it would cause outrage and that would be his joker/trump card (he would claim political persecution) once the scandal was in the open. This is exactly what is playing out.

Apostle is an utter and complete disgrace to the Christian faith/clergy. He had an improper/indecent relationship with that girl.

This case can only get messier and his reputation is already in tatters. David (a man after God's heart) as evidenced in the Bible committed adultery and was instrumental in the death of the husband of the woman with whom he had adultery with. So I do not understand why Apostle is trying to lie about his indiscretion. Every man/woman has their weakness. His own is obviously WOMEN !!

It wont cost the girl anything to obtain call logs from her phone provider in canada, bank statements, etc. I trust Keyamo. By the time further incriminating evidence are revealed, it will be the Apostle pleading for an out of court settlement.

you be fool just imargin the non sense you write
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by NemzySeries(m): 12:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Evaberry:

erm I think it's gold circle that 30 naira packet
maybe he will use this Sunday tithe to buy kiss condom
no nid.... give him d 1 u carry abt in ur handbag na
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by bezimo(m): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2017
Evaberry:
.OH pls SHUT UP SULEIMAN
[b]
U bleeped THAT GIRL

STOP THE LIES

Also mama Stephanie otubo stop exaggerating the story

so because u r a man of God Barr keyamo should be scared of defending his client right..
u should also note that lawyers are to defend their client to the best of their abilities and keyamo is doing that well, he knows where to strike..

just gerrahia!!!

#freethesheeple

Honestly I'm loving the attention... Don't stop quoting o

Keyamo and the likes are going down with that false allegation against Apostle Suleiman...

You know he is been blackmailed as shown by the alledge photoshoped affair pictures.... but offcourse your gullibility and deliberate unreasonable and unrational stance is baffling.Is your brain in the garbage? What do you see below...

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Temysteve(m): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:

The bible say ''Touch not my anoited, and do my prophet no harm'' i pray the adversity that awaits you in future shouldn't be more than what you can bear....
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by bezimo(m): 12:14am On Mar 10, 2017
lonelydora:
Oga Apostle, please as a man of God which you are, forget about the damages. Facts have been established that you didn't touch the yeye lady. Continue the good work of God which you are doing.

No way.That keyamo must be sued to serve as a lesson to other idiots of the implications of their evil actions.... You don't blackmail someone and go scott free. No way.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by bezimo(m): 12:18am On Mar 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:

I also can't believe some daft folks such as you as so gullible to believe anything and everything including lies and rubbish... Where your brain dey?
This is a clear case of pure blackmail.
If your brain isn't daft tell me what you see in the picture below.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by bezimo(m): 12:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Abiys:
My own advice is that Pastor should just please and forget the matter, because I know she can't raise that kind of money......please sir, just leave hrt

If he doesn't apologies and he will be sued....It's either of the 2 that will happen.That idiot keyamo has sank to the lowest possible in the legal profession to participate in blackmail using doctored and fake pictures.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Abagworo(m): 12:32am On Mar 10, 2017
That Mr Suleiman had intercourse with Miss Otobo is undeniable. All these publicity stunts will not change that glaring truth.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by fof1: 12:38am On Mar 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:

MY DEAR. U ARE SICK IN D HEAD.GO GET SOME RELIEFS FROM UR MEDIPHARM OR CLINIC. UR BRAIN NEED RE-EXAMINATIONS PLS.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by fof1: 12:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Ralphlauren:

MY DEAR. U ARE SICK IN D HEAD.GO GET SOME RELIEFS FROM UR MEDIPHARM OR CLINIC. UR BRAIN NEED RE-EXAMINATIONS PLS. U ARE ABUSING D FREEDOM U HV IN THIS FORUM.BE CAUTIONED.
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by dragonking2: 12:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Evaberry:

Lol

funny u

I just sent a pm
I have sent you a pm with my other account. Cant remember my no3 account. lol. Blame it on the unreasonable banning on nl
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by pb99: 12:57am On Mar 10, 2017
floss001:

http://punchng.com/apostle-suleman-demands-apology-n1bn-from-keyamo/
Nice one, but the Cheez is on the high side tho, haba! 1bn loun loun! Kilode, ki lo shele gan gan?
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Snowpikin: 1:02am On Mar 10, 2017
ybalogs:
Apostle Suleiman will soon fall into a very big disgrace. Quote me later once the prophecy comes to fruition.

Go and sit down.
With ya fake prophecy
Re: Apostle Suleman Demands N1bn From Keyamo For Damages by Okebarn: 1:05am On Mar 10, 2017
lonelydora:

let him charge them. This will serve as a deterrent to others. Others that may want to raise up their silly head against him wl knw that they cant go scot free when they try.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairalander's Church Picnic In Russia: Photos / Do The Dead In Christ Go To Heaven Or Await Ressurrection? / Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.