Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,188 members, 7,887,440 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage (851 Views)

Igbos Should Stop The Blackmail, Yorubas Have A Right To Vote Any Candidate. / Why Igbos Should Forget Biafra And Focus On Restructuring - Ohanaeze / Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage by bantudra: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2017
what happend to the proud igbo conglomerate??...

how can small groups of low lifes that dont like to work but only talk the ol day keep una hostage??...

this groups build nothing,plant nothing,help in nothing....

misguided igbos are killed abroad for crimes,they say nothing about that or even try to help them...

many are on death penalties abroad,were is massob,ohaneze or ipob to linder their pains or even help them to lessing their sentencies??....

were??.....??....

igbos are deported back to nigeria,you see none of this groups to welcome them back at the airport and look for their first start back in nigeria...

they provide nothing....nothing a tall...

how many schools have they built??....

why are you igbos allowing groups to hold you people hostage in your own area??..?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage by bantudra: 12:17am On Mar 10, 2017
the north said no to boko haram..

you should say the same thing too..

or else...una will keep on going in circles...

like a dog chasing his own tale(not meant as a insult).......
Re: Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2017
bantudra:
[s]what happend to the proud igbo conglomerate??...

how can small groups of low lifes that dont like to work but only talk the ol day keep una hostage??...

misguided igbos are killed abroad for crimes,they say nothing about that or even try to help them...

many are on death penalties abroad,were is massob,ohaneze or ipob to linder their pains or even help them to lessing their sentencies??....

were??.....??....

igbos are deported back to nigeria,you see none of this groups to welcome them back at the airport and look for their first start back in nigeria...

why are you igbos allowing groups to hold you people hostage in your own area??..?[/s]

Afonja..we need you in this thread of Hausa-fulani slaughtering yorubaas in Osun.
https://www.nairaland.com/3671754/ife-dead-bodies-victims-yoruba-hausa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage by thwarrior72: 12:23am On Mar 10, 2017
J
Re: Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage by bantudra: 12:26am On Mar 10, 2017
fact remains..those groups are not helping a tall..they only demand and demand..

how many children can this groups feed?...

most of them are pot bellied....your children die,not theirs....

did any of ojukwus children died for biafra??...i can not find that in historical records...

the rich get richer and the poor die in wars....its just the way it is...

you will never see any deltan approving what the avengers are doing in the delta...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage by bantudra: 12:55am On Mar 10, 2017
they collect tithes like pastors in the churches but they dont improve the lifes of common igbos...

paying to get biafra.....sold you car plates,passports and things...una still fall for it...

listening to igbos that are abroad and are married to white females with european or american passports...
but advising the igbos in nigeria with nothing to risk their lifes....

many of them abroad are soo shameful,when they go abroad,they dont struggle to make a life and return back to nigeria to take a igbo girl as wife to take her out of poverty....they keep their white females and halfcast children...soo,na with halfcasts una wan govern biafra then??...they stay abroad behind a keyboard and write a lot of rubbish with broadband internet...

do average igbos in the east even know what broadband internet is..??...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage by bantudra: 12:58am On Mar 10, 2017
thwarrior72:

^^
This yoruba muslim from ilorin is crying more than the beareved. When will u guys realise that marriage is not by force?. If u are looking for people to do one najiriya with, then look northward. There u find people with multilated faces like urself and those with muhammed and sariki as names. In southeast u don't find people with such feasture or names. Don't u see there's no semblace between u and igbos?. Culturally, linguistically,facially and religiously none.

You guys are laying more credence to what many igbos are saying, which is. Ur tribe cannot survive without the great IGBOs. Therefore when one call u leaches or parasite don't cry or feel insulted, because that's what u people have reduced urselves to.

Finally igbos are children of Jehovah and have decided to leave this ungodly union of light and darkness to serve their GOD unhindered.
Please Accept ur fate and move on, because our sojoun in this strange land is gradually coming to an end.

who married you..

abeg,guy,,,i dont do gay stuff...biko...

facialy?...are you serious..??..what makes you think you look different than a yoruba or hausa..??..
who told you that rubbish??

i saw alot of ipobians when they were protesting that look like a hausa or youruba.......
Re: Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage by thwarrior72: 1:04am On Mar 10, 2017
bantudra:
they collect tithes like pastors in the churches but the dont improve the lifes of common igbos...

paying to get biafra.....sold you car plates,passports and things...una still fall for it...

listening to igbos that are abroad and are married to white females with european or american passports...
but advising the igbos in nigeria with nothing to risk their lifes....

many of them abroad are soo shameful,when they go abroad,they dont struggle to make a life and return back to nigeria to take a igbo girl as wife to take her out of poverty....they keep their white females and halfcast children...soo,na with halfcasts una wan govern biafra then??...they stay abroad behind a keyboard and write a lot of rubbish with broadband internet...

do average igbos in the east even know what broadband internet is..??...

^^
Chei who do u dis thing?.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage by bantudra: 1:06am On Mar 10, 2017
thwarrior72:

^^
Chei who do u dis thing?.... Lol

grin...
Re: Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage by bantudra: 1:27am On Mar 10, 2017
thwarrior72:

Lol I don die! U saw an igbo man that looks like yoruba and hausa? Guy this ur brand of oshogbo weed is off this world. Tell me more, do they have tribal marks?, as black as charcol?, wear ear rings?, bleach their skin?, carry tiny legs and cone head? Lol. Please investigate more and report back...lmho

grin..do all yorubas have tribal marks today?? grin..my ex was delta igbo,she had tribal marks too.....that didnt bother me..

or you wan tell me she is not igbo no more although she speaks igbo as mother tongue??..

her ol family speak igbo.....that tribal mark thing is just an excuse for una to feel better than others...thats cheap...

i dont need to put anybody down to feel good of my sef....
Re: Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage by thwarrior72: 1:34am On Mar 10, 2017
bantudra:

grin..do all yorubas have tribal marks today?? grin..my ex was delta igbo,she had tribal marks too.....that didnt bother me..

or you wan tell me she is not igbo no more although she speaks igbo as mother tongue??..

her ol family speak igbo.....that tribal mark thing is just an excuse for una to feel better than others...thats cheap...

i dont need to put anybody down to feel good of my sef....
Hahaha. Seing is believing, without much ado, can we see the picture of this ur phantom igbo girl friend wanna be?
Re: Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage by Pharaoh9(m): 4:31am On Mar 10, 2017
bantudra:
what happend to the proud igbo conglomerate??...

were??.....??....

why are you igbos allowing groups to hold you people hostage in your own area??..?

When will you say no to OPC?

ZOMBIE!!!

Re: Igbos Should Stop Allowing Groups To Keep Them As Hostage by engreo(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Intellect20:

Afonja..we need you in this thread of Hausa-fulani slaughtering yorubaas in Osun.
https://www.nairaland.com/3671754/ife-dead-bodies-victims-yoruba-hausa
don't mind that Afonja jare....he supposed to know that crying crying baby factory product did not need his advice....why advising osu's tribe that are so daft, stupid and foolish to the extent of buying biabia passport with Nigeria Naira...so, why is he espect less from them?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Return: Matters Arising– Reuben Abati / . / Massive Road Construction By Awka Ibom Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.