Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Watch Wande Coal New Video "Ballerz" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Wande Coal New Video "Ballerz" (885 Views)

Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts / DJ Cuppy And Wande Coal Fun Photos / “Wiz On The Beach” Concert: Mr Eazi, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal Thrill Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Wande Coal New Video "Ballerz" by ieaempire44(m): 1:44am On Mar 10, 2017
Wande coal is back with a song that his fans and lots of people around will be aspire. The track is titled “Ballerz” enjoy the video and tell me what you think about the song.......

click on this link to watch the video https://ieaempire..com.ng/2017/03/watch-wande-coal-new-video-ballerz.html

Re: Watch Wande Coal New Video "Ballerz" by damilolammm(m): 1:52am On Mar 10, 2017
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Bride Price Returned To Her Father By Olakunle Churchill’s Family / Billionaire Teenager, Rashed Saif Belhasa Gets A £200,000 Ferrari (photos) / Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.