Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,343 members, 7,881,264 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

This Is What Efe Did Last Night That Made Him "Score" Marvis In Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is What Efe Did Last Night That Made Him "Score" Marvis In Bed (5600 Views)

#BBNaija: "Efe Did Not Unfollow Anyone On Instagram" (See Tweets) / Bbnaija: Efe & Marvis In Romantic Kissing Mood / See What #BBNaija Efe Did Years Back On His Quest For Money - Shocked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Efe Did Last Night That Made Him "Score" Marvis In Bed by theinfong(m): 7:13am On Mar 10, 2017
Our boy Efe, who has won the hearts of many outside the walls of #BBNaija house because of his simplicity, modesty, friendliness, loyalty and above all, "realness", has also won the heart of Marvis. And indeed, that heart is worth the winning! Like I always say, the star prize belongs to one person, whilst others can win other packages, and "LOVE and LUST" is definitely amongst the package one or two housemates will most likely be gifted on a platter of gold.

The "based on Logistics" crooner, was last night in the spirit of love and love sharing and he did that ever so well with Marvis, who he has had an eye for, for so long a time. The wedding task was just the platform he needed to cement his love for Marvis and he didn't hold back in making sure that she, the housemates and the world watching, know how much he cares about Marvis.

During the ceremony, he scored big time and you could see from Marvis' face that, it touched her so deeply, the words, the rhymes and the way he gesticulated certainly made her feel so special and later that night, they both ended up in bed....

After the beautiful delivery of the task by housemates, Marvis, Efe, Bisola, Bassey, Balley and TTT decided to take a round or two of booze to celebrate the awesome performance they put up. Hours after they started drinking, and some tipsy, Marvis decided to leave the sitting room to go and lay down in her bed and minutes later, Efe joined her and of course, they played like the couple they are...

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/bbnaija-video-efe-last-night-made-score-marvis-bed/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ircqkh13aU0

1 Share

Re: This Is What Efe Did Last Night That Made Him "Score" Marvis In Bed by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Eve my real G
Re: This Is What Efe Did Last Night That Made Him "Score" Marvis In Bed by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Eve my real G
Efe

1 Like

Re: This Is What Efe Did Last Night That Made Him "Score" Marvis In Bed by LatestAmebo2: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2017
ela
Re: This Is What Efe Did Last Night That Made Him "Score" Marvis In Bed by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2017
Rooting for Efe for the 25million.
Re: This Is What Efe Did Last Night That Made Him "Score" Marvis In Bed by MrGreenMavro: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin
Re: This Is What Efe Did Last Night That Made Him "Score" Marvis In Bed by SUPOL(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
He will F*up at d last minute.
Re: This Is What Efe Did Last Night That Made Him "Score" Marvis In Bed by sou1p1an0(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
buh dat girl no jus fyn...almost a tomboy
Re: This Is What Efe Did Last Night That Made Him "Score" Marvis In Bed by Jimi23(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
sou1p1an0:
buh dat girl no jus fyn...almost a tomboy

She come be like lip biting old woman.
Re: This Is What Efe Did Last Night That Made Him "Score" Marvis In Bed by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
The morals of bbn is what I have tried so so hard to comprehen, yet it beats me. Who can help and tell me what you are learning from there?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The First Female ADC To A Sitting Governor. / "I've Been Terribly Sick & Had Serious Family Issues"- Cynthia Morgan / Ghanaian Lady Barb Hair For Her Husband Since He Can't Go Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.