Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (65464 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bembem1:

There is no big deal having an affair with anyone. However, it is a big deal if you decide to threaten someone you are having an affair with especially in this case. Suleiman should not have called the police to arrest this poor girl. Situations like this has to be settled amicably since he is a public figure.

Do you know that if there was no arrest, nobody would have known whatever thats been going on between them.

When a married man is cheating, it requires another level of wisdom to carry out that act because you have more to loose than gain. Besides, being a public figure makes it more difficult.

While cheating, you don't leave any traces or make some silly promises just because you want to keep her coming back. Men will always lie just to keep a girl around. Like I said before, suleiman is a learner. He went too deep with that girl. He should have maintained a strictly sexual relationship with her(although thats wrong). You dont use your real number when cheating. There alot of messaging app out there. No bank transfers, only cash. No videos or pics. No personal discussion. Everything should be strictly sex. No sleep over. But he was just so dumb. To make the matter worse, he got the girl arrested. who does that..What a stupid man.

1. Am learning new things inspite of my age.
2. Please are you male or female ?
3. I thought the arrest came about after the lady got the lawyer to write the man demanding a certain sum for jiltering her ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Max24: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

See people! Look!!

I share the oxygen with cretins like these.
Argue your case now , Mr Perfect. Most Nigerians are Pharisees and Saducees. You that typed epistle condemning him probably do worse. 95% of African men have extra- marital affairs simply because our culture encourages it. The man is portrayed as the boss. Swear u never cheated on ur wife or girlfriend. Even Jesus refused to sanction the stoning of the adulterous woman. Are u holier than Jesus ?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Boss13: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

1. Am learning new things inspite of my age.
2. Please are you male or female ?
3. I thought the arrest came about after the lady got the lawyer to write the man demanding a certain sum for jiltering her ?

What are you insinuating? Her lawyers wrote to Apostle Suleiman. Is there anything wrong with that? Afterall they have canal knowledge of themselves.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by ZORO47(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Daboomb:

What other truth are we talking about?

That the foolish Pastor deceived her, lied to her that he was divorced, was having amorous relationship with her, slept with her, is NOT IN DOUBT!

In the EXACT WORDS of "Apostle" Sulaiman himself: "I did nor promise her marriage".
The above is the bone of contention.

Apostle Sulaiman did not, IMPLICITLY in that statement, deny sleeping with her but what he is denying is that he promised her marriage, which is what the woman is saying!

So, either marriage or not, we should be asking whether this 2-FACED liar should be lying to a young, impressionable Ediot, just so he can crawl under her skirt and lick some punanny-juice?

To add insult to her injury, the fake Pastor is using his "connections" to get her clamped in jail (though that was just a Bail condition that was perhaps too stringent and not fulfilled on time...... its not as if the court has pronounced her guilty of any crime!)

[b]I think Barr. Festus Keyamo should be counter-suing this Pastor and tabling the lady's call logs, Phone messages, WhatsApp Chats & messages, e.t.c that confirms that the gigolo Sulaiman is a frolicking and deceitful Pastor who took advantage of the silly girl and not what the Pulpit he stands upon.
( angry
exactly the Point!! HoW does she table an accusation of sexual relations with a man she claims to have known since 2015 and only come uP with lousy snaPchat Pictures, not even a video. All these "he did" and "she didnt" arguments are just mere words. If she could come uP with better evidence than those Pictures, then we'll not estill be delineating this matter.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by topsam1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
99% of the comments here just dey go against the bae....why?? This allegations dey too weighty to be one sided...upon all, the girl still dey summon courage to talk...make una allow her talk ooo...hahahah....but make una remember say no smoke without fire..

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Boss13:

What are you insinuating? Her lawyers wrote to Apostle Suleiman. Is there anything wrong with that? Afterall they have canal knowledge of themselves.

When does having an affair, if at all, become a subject of litigation or demanding a ransom ? Assuming it happened, was it not by mutual consent ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Boss13:

If you were in Suleiman's shoes, how would you have handled this situation based on all the reports out there and pls don't take sides.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Omon605:

sorry if this my little analysis upset you, is just a personal opinion. the Apostle's church have a welfare committee members none of the members knew the girl or are aware when she's was begging for assistance. the apostle rendered her help on several occasions all alone without the church notice. and the apostle had wife and he was assisting a stripper without the wife knowing or the consent of the wife on more than one occasion. Again the Apostle and a confessed stripper was exchanging calls without the knowledge of anybody, the wife inclusive. from all what i
had read no single person related to the apostle know anything about this lady till now, both the church statement and the wife comments earlier tells me that. if Suleiman can do all these alone and conceal it without the knowledge of the church and the wife, he deserves aware and the aware is was Otobo is about to decorate him with

I love intelligent people like you.lets differ on point and lets find out the truth. Yes i agree with your inputs seriously but most times toevade the curse of the almighty, isn't it fair if we turn neutral and watch things unfold rather than castigate?

Anyway i like your strong pints but you added some personal imbrigo into it.

1. without the wife knowing or the consent of the wife on more than one occasion - This is self imposed, it wasn't stated in the court of human ideology or anywhere

2. Again the Apostle and a confessed stripper was exchanging calls without the knowledge of anybody, the wife inclusive. You dont know this, after all he was calling from a location and being a celeb anyone could be there.

3. Again the Apostle and a confessed stripper was exchanging calls without the knowledge of anybody, the wife inclusive. - He wasn't calling a stripper but a repentant lady

4. from all what i had read - we dont have this information yet.

5. no single person related to the apostle know anything about this lady till now, then with whome did he go to her place for the introduction she claims....

All of these facts are yours not even mine. He may have done it but i rather let the situation adjudge him guilty rather than guesswork. Every man ofGod my brother has met a lady somewhere he got attached to and called and even helped out the welfare system of the Church...this one na confirm....

The girl is doing a bad job even if its true.... couldn't she have given people proof ? i mean real meat ? i.e. provide the time he comes to meet you and they check it against his itineraray etc. pictures, recorded calls. A guy tried to mess me up, even me not a popular person is planning on getting a phone recorder and setting up a system to record our calls. She would really know this if indeed she was in Canada...

so more points lets debate pls brother

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Walelavender(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is one scandal too many. Truth is irrepressible, no matter the effort to suppress it.
Repentance is key. Sanctification is a massive work of grace. Restitution is integral.
If truly the MoG did it, he should do the sequence, but if the lady is telling a lie, her generations to come will not escape the divine wrath.

Now, it should be said that sexual activities as a single and outside marriage are terribly appealing but temporarily satisfying, riddled with guilt. It will never be a beneficial addition to your destiny rather it mars it.
Run!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by olufemi2211(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Maybe we have forgotten the mans name is Suleiman not SuleiGOD ....As long as he is a man and not a spirit anytn could have happened

Ena Ofugara on facebook wrote:

I know Stephanie Otobo.

She was very very very close to me. I have known her since she was 16. Since she went to Canada, and the way life usually goes, I have not spoken to her for maybe two years. I suspect she is angry with me and my brothers for not pushing her song on notjustok.com and here. Point is no matter how close we are, if I do not like your song or product, it will not go up.

It is with the deepest sadness that I have been seeing the sordid story of her and Apostle Suleiman. I have left the story alone because I hate to talk about people's personal lives.

Moreover, like the Mama Monkey told her friend, "I no fit defend monkey wey I carry for back or belle because them dey give pikin weeensh for belle nowadays." My plan is to let this whole thing blow over and then call my SMALLIE Stephanie so we can talk about her next step as I once talked to her about ensuring she got into Abraka to further her education through her diploma program.

Why I am weighing in this morning is how PDP supporters feel it is their responsibility to defend Apostle Suleiman and APC feel it is their duty to attack him. Anyone taking sides now have a right to, but let it be show you have thought it through.

1. Why would a girl who already is in Canada and earning Canadian dollar by any means leave Canada if there is not something glittering.....maybe money, love...mONEY?

2. Who will believe that the Canadian girl left Canada for "charity"? Salesgirl in a mall in Canada will earn her at least 2000 dollars a month. (plus overtime) and if she strips as many assert, that is extra moneys for weekends. Whatever will bring that girl to Nigeria is solid money. Do Pastors have solid money?

3. Are we saying Apostle Suleiman is above sin? Greater men have sinned. MUCH GREATER MEN.

4. So you believe Apostle Suleiman just began giving her money for no reason? He is father Christmas? She did not remove her nose-ring etc but Apostle Suleiman still believed she has repented and began giving her the type of money to make her want to stay in Nigeria?

5. How did Apostle really get entangled? So the short while she was in Nigeria was enough for her to be so close to him as a church member? She sang in church? She was early was early to midweek service? What exactly put her so close to pastor Suleiman.

Dudes, let us not insult our own intelligence. Pastor Suleiman and this girl have something that is not all church and for anyone to deny this is imbecility. For a man to be threatened by blackmail and for him to pay even a penny, the person knows they have something solid on him.

Now note that I have not overly blamed Apostle Suleiman. MAN NA MAN. Priests have sex. Jimmy Swaggers, one of the worlds greatest pastors is an ashewo house gold customer. No I am particular about Catholics now who will rush and say "all these pentecostal pastors" and "God of Men" not men of God. The Catholic Church has a prayer for pedophiles to be forgiven. Yes pedophile priests are not FIRED. ehen. NOBODY HOLY PASS.

So back to the issue. Here is what I think happened. Apostle SuleiMAN, not being SuleiGOD, but a mere mortal, felt a girl from Canada would MINISTER TO THE FLESH WHICH IS WEAK and go back. She represented a nice opportunity to sin as she will soon go back. Unfortunately, it seems they became too close and Apostle was too generous and Stephanie saw manna from heaven and an affiar turned into a relationship. Like most men, when the girl gets pregnant, feelings change as sense is turned on and lust turned off. It is said HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED and so Stephanie may have been collecting money from him. But maybe Apostle has seen that the collecting will never end so decided to use the police to put a stop to it. "ALL DIE NA DIE" he must have said to himself, and began to prepare for media war that has so far has produced Stephanie's father who is Yoruba or lives in Lagos. (he sha no dey stay their house for okpe road near Ol

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Michaelpresh(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
orisa37:

Yes. We want to see how Suleiman motioned on you until the fluid in his horizontal bar emits into your cavity.
Vahd guy grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Ayatullah(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
undecided
megrimor:
I just spoke to a friend who works in Kaduna Airport and he said Buhari is not back.

That all what we see are media propaganda.

Can this be true?

........copied

Your great grandfather Thomas must be laughing seriously at your foolishness in his grave knowing fully well you should know better in this age of Internet, where information is as free as air. Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Emycord: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Daboomb post=54456887]

If she is Ashawo........... what then do we call a "married Pastor" Sulaiman that patronises Ashawo?

Apostle Sulaiman is a Public figure and has access to the Media
Sulaiman also has access to addressing millions of people directly, taking advantage of the Pulpit!

this woman is a "nobody" hence, you can see how a lot of people like you are already castigating her when if you "pause and reason", you will see that "there is no Smoke, without Fire"!

Why did Pastor Sulaiman get her locked Up, if not to silence her?
Sulaiman is stinking rich (ofcourse, church money is his money now undecided ) and he can afford to buy the best legal team but this woman cant afford a Lawyer .... hence Keyamo on a "pro bono".[/ quote ] a married public figure lied to her that he was divorced ? Dont be ridiculous you mean you know all social media friends or ur responsible for thier pictures and dress code. Seems she was out for biz
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Soxxy: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Let's assume that he had scx with her. He's no longer interested. Na by force. The pastor is no longer interested. Leave him alone. Whosoever is guiltless of scxual misconduct should cast the first stone. Many don't even know their true father. He committed it but he's not longer interested.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Boss13: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

When does having an affair, if at all, become a subject of litigation or demanding a ransom ? Assuming it happened, was it not by mutual consent ?

A ransom is demanded only when someone is being kidnapped. The lawyers of Ms. Otubo feel that have a good case and requested for compensation. It is left for a competent court to judge if she should be compensated. She acted civil by approaching a lawyers, but Suleiman decided to silence her by organizing a sting operation with the police to arrest her.

Well she took it as an offense and decided to tell all.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Drabrah(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
obyrich:
This shameless thing should go and sit down.

Honestly, shameless is an understatement.
So she even knows there's something called adultery in d Bible!
Mtchewww
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Yarduni: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
apostle Dickson Suleiman, awaiting your sex video earnestly
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Laple0541(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chai.....this olosho wan finish Sule ooo, BTW why those reporters no ask how many people she fvck for prison now?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by oruma19: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
manchester1:

u still 1 go d abi. your own mite be worst ooo. she is a death trap
I no be pastor na!!!! When they tried to do it to timaya hw did it end? Timaya agreed sat he bleeped and dat was it.. shuoooo. Shame to ashawo girls jor..
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by asids55: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Boss13:

She just even completed her interview now. It was shared live on Facebook by Sahara reporters. She described her Suleiman likes ending sex from the back. How they both traveled to Napoli, New York and Nigeria. How Suleiman gave her 8000 euros after collecting offering from a 3 days crusade. How she pets him to eat telling him daddy please eat. How they met. How Suleiman was luring her to have three some with him and she mentioned Daniella Okeke as the actress who had party with him. She mentioned how they Met in protea hotel in Ikeja and another hotel again. And how Suleiman even when he is falling asleep will still tell her to continue. Mentioned Suleiman has an average penis size and how they shared pictures. She said she still have the phones with the pictures and the time and date and they were not photoshopped. However, she deleted most of their conversations but started keeping evidences after he gave her concoction to drink.

Whether people choose to believe or not. The girl is saying the truth

bro..share the link abeg
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Yarduni: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
All of you supporting Suleiman are stupid and brain washed fools. See how easy Nigerians are, that's why we will never grow as a nation, idiots

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Boss13: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by petitejolie(f): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
lets assume shes saying d truth, my own is was she raped, disvirgined by d apostle, did she not enjoy d money dey were showering on her, is she d first nd only person d apostle as entered? is she d first in Nigeria DAT a pastor has had fun with. pls we re talking about domestic violence against woman not olosho tins. u tink dis is punishment, wait na u Neva see something yet. abeg cut us some slacks. hungry piple
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Boss13: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
asids55:

bro..share the link abeg

I don share am oh but I think Sahara reporters did some editing because she also spoke about Suleiman's wife media release but it's not included here
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by SBG04: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
petitejolie:
lets assume shes saying d truth, my own is was she raped, disvirgined by d apostle, did she not enjoy d money dey were showering on her, is she d first nd only person d apostle as entered? is she d first in Nigeria DAT a pastor has had fun with. pls we re talking about domestic violence against woman not olosho tins. u tink dis is punishment, wait na u Neva see something yet. abeg cut us some slacks. hungry piple
Bros this girl was minding her own business when the police arrested her and dumped her in prison. Nobody knew her before then. Suleiman was the one that drew first blood. Trust me if that girl had not rushed to Keyamo, this case would have died a natural death and would never have made it to the press. They would have probably wasted her because she has the potential to destroy this mans church business.
If she was truly blackmailing suleiman, he would have released messages, calls or letters of blackmail. He hasn't released any because there is none!!! That man is a first class con artist.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Suntzung: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
MasterofNL:
This prostitute should allow us rest nah?
Ur Guy Pstor Fvck Her Yash And wanted to run away grin
if nah you wovld u agree?
grin #Man of Gud come and pay her better morney woo or else u go hear wee idiot grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Boss13: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
SBG04:

Bros this girl was minding her own business when the police arrested her and dumped her in prison. Nobody knew her before then. Suleiman was the one that drew first blood. Trust me if that girl had not rushed to Keyamo, this case would have died a natural death and would never have made it to the press. They would have probably wasted her because she has the potential to destroy this mans church business.
If she was truly blackmailing suleiman, he would have released messages, calls or letters of blackmail. He hasn't released any because there is none!!! That man is a first class con artist.

You just dey know

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by oshorstan(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
very cheap liar
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Boss13:

A ransom is demanded only when someone is being kidnapped. The lawyers of Ms. Otubo feel that have a good case and requested for compensation. It is left for a competent court to judge if she should be compensated. She acted civil by approaching a lawyers, but Suleiman decided to silence her by organizing a sting operation with the police to arrest her.

Well she took it as an offense and decided to tell all.

Hmmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Otobo, why coming up with this story now ? Where have you been since ? Why now that Apostle Suleiman is having issue with the government ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by jeff1607(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
ZORO47:
exactly the Point!! HoW does she table an accusation of sexual relations with a man she claims to have known since 2015 and only come uP with lousy snaPchat Pictures, not even a video. All these "he did" and "she didnt" arguments are just mere words. If she could come uP with better evidence than those Pictures, then we'll not estill be delineating this matter.

am guessing keyamo and Co, wants him pubilcly denying everything so when the real proofs are let out, the public will know who he truly is.

I don't see how a reputable lawyer would have only two or less snapshots as evidence in dealing with a matter of this magnitude, he would be labelled a fool for picking up such a case.

if the pastor is innocent let him fire all cylinders to prove his innocence.

I no wan hear settlement out of court oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by jeff1607(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
SBG04:

don't you think keyamo has something up his sleeve?

even a pume student applying to study law knows that u can win a case without enough proof or evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / The Cowardice Of Atheism / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.