Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding (2566 Views)

. / Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening / Stannic IBTC Bank Limits Domiciliary Account Spending To $10000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding by yemight2776(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Please i read one article that said someone can fund GTbank domiciliary through the Gtbank internet banking and am confused about this, can anybody enlighten on this. And this is not possible, what is the sure ways to fund the account with good exchange rate. Thanks
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding by pat1612(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2017
Your question is confusing where are you funding account from is a inflow or a transfer from your one account to other
And what does a good exchange rate means because in dom account a transfer or deposit is in usd or any foreign currency No que of rate
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding by yemight2776(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2017
pat1612:
Your question is confusing where are you funding account from is a inflow or a transfer from your one account to other
And what does a good exchange rate means because in dom account a transfer or deposit is in usd or any foreign currency No que of rate
I mean if am trying to transfer from my GTbank saving account into my GTbank Domiciliary account.
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding by fxstory(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2017
yemight2776:
Please i read one article that said someone can fund GTbank domiciliary through the Gtbank internet banking and am confused about this, can anybody enlighten on this. And this is not possible, what is the sure ways to fund the account with good exchange rate. Thanks
it can be done same way you transfer cash to another savings account. if you have some one that operates dollar account and has internet banking, the person can fund your own by transferring via internet banking
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding by eph12(m): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2017
fxstory:
it can be done same way you transfer cash to another savings account. if you have some one that operates dollar account and has internet banking, the person can fund your own by transferring via internet banking
He is talking about transferring from naira to dollar account
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding by 222Martins(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
eph12:

It's not possible. You can only transfer from a dollar dorm account to another dollar dorm account.
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding by fxstory(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
eph12:

haha. if that is the case, then who doesn't like good thing. if the op finally found a way out, I am also interested in knowing how to do that via internet banking
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding by yemight2776(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for all your comments, it is clear to me now. but please who know the best way i can fund my domiciliary account and how. And please if you can help fund the account with good rate please let me know. thanks all.
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding by arbitrage: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
222Martins:
It's not possible. You can only transfer from a dollar dorm account to another dollar dorm account.

It can be done but the rate will come back as poor as taking your naira to mallam abok.i to buy dollar before funding, and it will take like 2-3 working days to get the dom account funded.
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding by yemight2776(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
arbitrage:

It can be done but the rate will come back as poor as taking your naira to mallam abok.i to buy dollar before funding, and it will take like 2-3 working days to get the dom account funded.
you mean someone can transfer fund from naira saving account into domiciliary account. please enlight more.
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding by 222Martins(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
arbitrage:

I don't think it is possible. If it is possible, then why go through the stress of applying for BTA, PTA, Form A, etc when you can just fund your dorm account through your Naira account??
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Funding by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
It is not possible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Locally Made Products To The World On Dealafriq.com / How To Make Daily Money From Bread Making / Jikokoa Charcoal Stove Distributor in Nigeria - Lagos, Ibadan & Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.