Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,430 members, 7,968,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:16 PM

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (58781 Views)

Oyegun And Governors Attend APC National Working Committee / Tinubu And Governors At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos / Buhari Cuts 75th Birthday Cakes With Family And Governors (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ioannes:
Welcome Mr president. It's obvious from his hair that he underwent chemotherapy. God grant you healing. If I were him i'd resign. But what do I know, right? undecided
kai!person wey wear cap u don remove d cap inside poto inspect d hair?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by nextprince: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pidgin2:

I'm typing with my phone so even when I don't intend to make spelling errors like the one you quoted, my smart phone gets the better of me

But you've been destroying English with every sentence you type cheesy

Let me just point one error out of numerous blunders you made

"I stated in the post you just quoted that the thread relating to the payment of BMC members got it wrong..." horrible English

"I had stated in the post you quoted that the thread relating to the issue of BMC members payment was incorrect" There you go, cheers.

You don't even deserve 5K per month

I thought your problem was just about comprehension but from all indications, it is far beyond that.
Now, what is the difference between "got it wrong" and "incorrect" as used in that context? So, getting words nearest in meanings invalidate the original words. Who taught you English, small fry?

Also, the use of past participles in a sentence is purely relative but an illiterate whose friend magically transformed Northern candidates who were previously illiterates to a level of literacy suitable for army recruitment within weeks will always find it difficult to understand.

Which of the English books taught you that the use of past participles is compulsory for an event that preceeded another.

Small fry, go and learn English and stop spamming my mention with trash.

I also noticed that this is the only response you have, madam sympathiser.

Go and wait for the unfolding of events as the goddess of divine retribution takes appropriate actions.

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
SBG04:
Something fishy is obviously going on. If he hasn't completed his treatment and Osinbajo is still going to be acting President while he's resting, why did they bring him in the first place? Except that some people are trying to use his clout to do bad things. The man is still going back for treatment soon, and he isn't going to be doing anything here since Osinbajo is still acting president. What is the rational for his coming.
I forsee another Yar'adua situation on our hands. This one will be even worse because the President will be kept incommunicado in Aso rock while people do bad things in his name.
He has to come to allay fear & tension in d kun3 that he is very sick,that he may be.....
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
will fayose hav d liver to visit Aso rock & greet his president?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
bizzibodi:

kai!person wey wear cap u don remove d cap inside poto inspect d hair?

Lol. It is quite noticeable If you observe carefully.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by papiwyte(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Where is Fayose angry angry[size=8pt][/size] shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by worksmart(m): 1:15am On Mar 11, 2017
It looks professor of medicine Issac Adewale is carrying out a quick assessment of Buhari's current health status:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4980416_1715781716452270024391025587390953130392984o_jpeg3dd416cda9ef0d2033fbca4713ce511d
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
see the dry stock fish sad

I hope you look as healthy as he is when you turn 74..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I hope you look as healthy as he is when you turn 74..
lemme now lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2017
kingzizzy:
Look at how Buhari dried up like Bonga Fish.

The man maybe alive but he looks half dead

Show us pictures of your grandfather at 74 and let's compare them..
Re: President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

lemme now lipsrsealed
You should also leave Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of AMCON 217 “Chronic Debtors” / Governor Wike Asks Traditional Rulers To Stand Up With Their Staff Of Office / Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.