Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,661 members, 7,948,506 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Breaking:what Buhari Told Those That Came To Welcome Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:what Buhari Told Those That Came To Welcome Him. (606 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators / Leaked Letter: Why Buhari Told Oyegun To Ignore Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:what Buhari Told Those That Came To Welcome Him. by ahamonyeka(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Yes,I am back to the country am much better now,I heard all the prayers most of you are praying for that I should die so that osinbande will take over from me.
Infact am back to inflict moreeeee pains onbyou nigerians praying for death.

Inshort recession just began and no going back and I shall return back uk next week Friday to continue my holiday.
Re: Breaking:what Buhari Told Those That Came To Welcome Him. by pencil143(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2017
FTC.....
malaria came, i jumped and pass, chicken pox came ,i jumped and pass, bird flu came, i jumped and pass, lassa fever came, i jumped and pass, ebola came, i jumped and pass, recession part 1 came i jumped and pass, i go still jump and pass recession part 2 (if it come)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Heating Up The Polity, Fayose Tells Buhari’s Appointees / ...... / By Femi Adesina In 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.