Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Buhari And The Marriage Of Anansewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And The Marriage Of Anansewa (450 Views)

President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And The Marriage Of Anansewa by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2017
President Buhari’s return to Aso Rock after being declared dead by many reminds one of the marriage of Anansewa. Anasewa had so many rich suitors, so to find out the one that really loved her, her father Ananse told them all that his daughter was dead.

Only one suitor showed enough concern for Anasewa and her family, and her father happily married his daughter off to that suitor.When there were strong rumors that Buhari was probably dead, we asked those celebrating it on question: what if you are wrong? http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/01/29/to-all-those-suggesting-buhari-is-dead-one-question/

I wrote then that this man is sitting somewhere sipping kunu and watching people react to his ill health. With Buhari’s return, it is clear that many were wrong, and that Buhari clearly saw the way they acted. Let us see what his reaction will be.
http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/03/10/buhari-and-the-marriage-of-anansewa/
Re: Buhari And The Marriage Of Anansewa by acenazt: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
haaa i remember that book. way back in my 100lvs Gens In ABU. BTW FFK,FAYOSE AND CO WILL C SHEGE. I HOPE THEY R PREPARED
Re: Buhari And The Marriage Of Anansewa by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari employed the famous siddon look political posture of Bola Ige, in order to find out whom his real friends were, and many fell for the trap. Many would be regretting that they didn't hold their tongues, now that the man they described as 'Vegitable' has shown that he is a cunning political fox.

A Sicilian proverb says: Not all who snore are asleep. Go figure.
Re: Buhari And The Marriage Of Anansewa by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari fired a pistol in the air to see who would take cover. Now, believe me, he knows a lot. The wise old political fox!

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Slams Police Over Ile-ife Crisis / VIDEO: See When Dino Melaye Praised And Used Saharareporters / Breaking: Court Dismisses Corruption Charges Against Justice Ademola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.