Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,809 members, 7,902,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

The Car Notorious B.I.G. Was Killed In Is Up For Auction For $1.5 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Car Notorious B.I.G. Was Killed In Is Up For Auction For $1.5 Million (726 Views)

Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe / Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos) / Chai Uncle Terry G Was Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Car Notorious B.I.G. Was Killed In Is Up For Auction For $1.5 Million by heshyung(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2017
The Car Notorious B.I.G. Was Killed In Is Up For Auction For $1.5 Million

The SUV The Notorious B.I.G. was shot in, in 1997, is now up for auction, joining Tupac’s.

Every couple of months we receive word of new memorabilia items pertaining to legendary MCs The Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac going up for sale on an internet auction site. Just the other week we learned that the car Tupac was shot in, a 1996 BMW 750iL, is currently up for sale for a fan that has $1.5 million to spare. Now, quickly following that auction, there is a very similar Biggie one happening
CONTINUE@http://24tunez.com/download-mp3-mp4/s-u-v-notorious-b-g-killed-auction-1-5-million.html

Re: The Car Notorious B.I.G. Was Killed In Is Up For Auction For $1.5 Million by naijaboiy: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
We're supposed to be seeing a picture of the car not his picture.
Re: The Car Notorious B.I.G. Was Killed In Is Up For Auction For $1.5 Million by NOC1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
where is the pics, let me see if i can get it for Sarki

(1) (Reply)

Face Off Saturdays : Mr Eazi Vs Tekno miles !!! / New SSA, Mercy Johnson Shares Photo With Kogi State Governor And Wife / Juliet Ibrahim Finds Love Again, Secretly Dating Nigerian Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.