Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,677 members, 7,945,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Website Review: Nigeria Economic Summit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review: Nigeria Economic Summit (671 Views)

Please Can You Review Nigeria.com / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Review Nigeria Embassy (rome) Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review: Nigeria Economic Summit by yawatide(f): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2009
So, I woke up to an article in one of the online dailies to the effect that there is a summit going on. Naturally, I google for a website and find one - nigeria dot economic dot summit dot com.

What do you think of it? Do you think it reflects the importance and purpose of the summit? Click around, note the layout, design, etc. What are your views? What could you have done differently? Don't just look at the home page and say, "It is okay". Don't just jump to conclusion and say, "d guy try now".

As always, I will reserve my comments till I hear from a few.
Re: Website Review: Nigeria Economic Summit by DualCore1: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
Re: Website Review: Nigeria Economic Summit by DualCore1: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
abi the bot dey crase  angry
the bot is fearing face.  grin

I'll drop my reviews (if any) later.
I have to say this though, that trash effect on the homertop_pop div is annoying and stupid.
Re: Website Review: Nigeria Economic Summit by sayhi2ay(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

What do you think of it?  Do you think it reflects the importance and purpose of the summit?  Click around, note the layout, design, etc.  What are your views?  What could you have done differently?  Don't just look at the home page and say, "It is okay".
Am not sure how the layout/design reflects the importance/purpose of a summit. Will a better layout make you want to attend?  A site could reflect users'  perception but the targeted audience would not really care how the site looks, am sure whoever visits probably want information on a summit's location or fees. So what matters to them (content) is out there.
There are just a lot of redundant crap and I particularly loathe when you have flash on the front page and also keep flash on other pages. However, I dont see how a better design will help their cause.
Re: Website Review: Nigeria Economic Summit by yawatide(f): 6:13am On Dec 17, 2009
Well, personally, if I stumbled upon this via google, I probably wouldn't attend. Sure there is content but is it easy to find? Yes, chances are that the top guns don't even know of the existence of the site but alas, maybe the site wasn't made for them in mind but others looking for stuff like this and who have hard currency to invest? Who knows?
Re: Website Review: Nigeria Economic Summit by sayhi2ay(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
Well, I guess Nigerians are just waking up to SEO friendly sites and its advantages.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anybody Give Me The List Of Free Classied Ads Sites In The World! / How Can I Move My Forum To Another Server Without Lossing My Members And Post / Paying My Regards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.