Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,924 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

A Warning To All Men (a Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Warning To All Men (a Must Read) (1100 Views)

This Picture Should Serve As A Warning To Everyone On Earth / ‘I Need To Sleep With 30 Men A Month To Pay My Rent’ – Sex Worker Reveals / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Warning To All Men (a Must Read) by babz007(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
It baffles me a lot the way Nigerian women are gradually Americanizing our relationship matters in this hard times, you will be dating a girl and the next thing you hear is sexual molestation which to me is very absurd. Although some men deserve what they get, because of their flirty attitudes. This women have one certain weapon they use to lore men to bed, and that's dressing semi nude, some dress well but got the power of seduction at their finger tips, thereafter luring their prey to bed and laying claims to sexual molestations.
Some of this women go farther by talking selfies and sexual videos with their prey thereby sealing the fate of the man. These days in this world of social media, there is no day that passes by without one or two stories of sexual molestations, most of which are been cooked up by greedy women. To you men that run around everything under the skirt there is a solution oooooh, this solution was brought about by doningspain(m) and he says signing a letter or a contract of agreement between you and any woman that comes your way. The contract format is down below, you can edit it to suit you. A word is enough for the wise

Re: A Warning To All Men (a Must Read) by Nogodye(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol...This is coming late for Apostle Johnson Sulaiman grin
Re: A Warning To All Men (a Must Read) by lekjons(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Make I eat first...

(1) (Reply)

Lies: Apostle Suleman's Second Lover Exposed Queen Esther (see Photos) / Have You Ask Yourself Why Do Men Love Breast? Check This Out / Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.