Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,362 members, 7,947,589 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

STORY: Xmas In November! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Xmas In November! (417 Views)

Xmas Give Away / Art Events To Attend In November / Er0tica: Xmas In November! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY: Xmas In November! by trendope: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
I call him “My CR’ and he calls me ‘My Sweetestest’. He drives me crazy and does marvellous things to my body. His voice alone makes my pussy twitch and gush out pussy juice. Our times together are always explosive, leaving me weak while still hungry for more! He plays my body like an expert instrumentalist, the same way a guitarist plays his guitar. It’s been slightly over a year since our last meeting and almost two years since we bleeped and I was eagerly looking forward to this meeting. It wasn’t as if we were in different countries or didn’t want to see each other. It was just that the cares of life usually conspired against us. Our plans had been truncated several times either from my end or from his, for one reason or the other. And finally in November 2016, our plans had fallen into place. The opportunity was there, the time was available and us the participants, more than eager!

Living in different cities, I had to go pick him up. The journey was hectic for him and anxious for me, but the outcome was well worth it. Our kiss even at the park was filled with pent up passion. A close look at the car windows would have shown it steaming up with the heat being released in that confined space. Reluctantly, we pulled apart and I drove us back to my place. Despite having to be attentive on the road while driving, I still couldn’t help but steal glances at My cr. And several times I caught him also staring at me. I would touch his face lightly with my right hand while manoeuvring the car with my left. His left hand was also on all parts of my body he could access. Several times he would lean across and plant soft kisses on any part of my face he could easily reach. My body was already throbbing in anticipation of those hands all over it.

Finally, we got home and managed to get into my flat. We were like two magnets considering the speed with which we fell into each other’s arms. I held him tight as I inhaled his manly cologne. It felt like we were about to crush each other through our embrace.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/03/10/story-xmas-november/

(1) (Reply)

A Tiny Grain Of Jealousy Can Profit Much! / Amazing Interviews With God-read The Excerpt / Work - Olanrewaju Olumide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.