Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,699 members, 7,948,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) (31169 Views)

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics) / Muslims Slaughter Cows At A Mosque In Bauchi For The Recovery Of Buhari(pics) / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by almarthins(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
salamiali23:
Good riddance, they wanted him to die just because they wanted power to get back to the south through osibanjo but god pass them. They no fit try am. Osibanjo is smart not to try anything funny, if not, Nigeria will be too hot for them. Bunch of ingrates. During elections we thought they were our friends, god don expose all of you for what you truly are. Traitors and infidels

U well so? Hope say ur case don reach Dr who before u finally lose it.

To be honest with buhari never fully recover if what he had was prostrate cancer men God help him because dat thing kills men like breast cancer.
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by miraclea: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
THROUGH COMMENTS FROM DIFFERENT TRIBES AND RELIGION I CAN SEE CLEARLY THAT NIGERIA IS COMPLETELY DIVIDED THE HAUSA'S ARE AGAINST THE IBOS THE IBOS ARE AGAINST THE YORUBAS AND SO ON
NIGERIA IS ALWAYS DIVIDED ALONG TWO LINES RELIGION AND TRIBE AND UNTIL WE ADRESS THIS IN OUR CONSTITUTION THE COUNTRY NIGERIA MAY NEVER REMAIN AS ONE

1 Like

Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by lereinter(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
mile12crises:
Needles..... the mallam is as good as death with the flesh we saw on TV today.

but you are good as life abi
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by kennys: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Beremx:
I passed Alaba Rago this afternoon to see Buhari's fans and brothers jubilating and spraying powder on people because Buhari is back. Thanks to the Nigeria Police for being on alert in the area in case of necessity.
we dont have anything in common with this hausa
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by dotcomnamename: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Peace2love:

Please show some respect to that name "JESUS"
Thank you.

Na me write am there? undecided

Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by Karlman: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
ibnidris:

Ipob
...so says your hollow head!
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by Akeem1759(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
This foolish scumbheads almost ruin my day Kuma, on my way from Badagry to VI, this fools at Alaba Rago block the highway Cos they are celebrating the return of the President.. they poured White powder all over their body, I don't understand what that stands for though.. guess them go get sense one day sha...
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by Jesusloveyou: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Karlman:
who im return help
you ipods.
You ipods were always wailing for buhari to come back in order to prove your rumour monger right.
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by toprealman: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:

I know everything. I posted it to frustrate biafrats
You are bigger than that bruv.
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by Jesusloveyou: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
miraclea:
THROUGH COMMENTS FROM DIFFERENT TRIBES AND RELIGION I CAN SEE CLEARLY THAT NIGERIA IS COMPLETELY DIVIDED THE HAUSA'S ARE AGAINST THE IBOS THE IBOS ARE AGAINST THE YORUBAS AND SO ON
NIGERIA IS ALWAYS DIVIDED ALONG TWO LINES RELIGION AND TRIBE AND UNTIL WE ADRESS THIS IN OUR CONSTITUTION THE COUNTRY NIGERIA MAY NEVER REMAIN AS ONE
in all honesty, ipods are the problem of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by MALBMAJOR: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yes long live de president sai baba
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by Karlman: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you ipods.
You ipods were always wailing for buhari to come back in order to prove your rumour monger right.
....hehehe...actually i am not ipob but i am more ipob than Igbos...and you lots should get this up your hollow upper region, that the dreams and aspirations of ipob is same as that of every man or woman whos mother tongue is igbo and those of their immidiate neighbours...i pray u comprehend.
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by Missonas(f): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Has your hero Mr JoNothing Otuoke ever been celebrated like that after arriving from holiday? undecided undecided

Lol and why should he be celebrated? This is why our leaders dont take us seriously. We say we want a better govt but we proudly celebrate the mess we are in. Dont u urself deserve a holiday? Dont u deserve comfort and luxury?
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by LockDown69(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fvck it! I need to leave this country, so much hate flying around, hypocrisy @ its peak.
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by kings11ng(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nnemuka:
We now celebrating a man who left the shores of Nigeria for vacation??
Or the fact that he budgeted 75million for Aso rock clinic but left it for a private hospital in London?

what are we celebrating?
God pls help me leave Nigeria for Texas houston naahhh....
Ike gwuru.. how da hell did we get to this level? better yet how did we get yoked in the geographical abberation called Nigeria with this people?
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by Annie939(f): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
there Alla is back
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2017
Nnemuka:
We now celebrating a man who left the shores of Nigeria for vacation??
Or the fact that he budgeted 75million for Aso rock clinic but left it for a private hospital in London?

what are we celebrating?
God pls help me leave Nigeria for Texas houston naahhh....

Better they celebrate their own than the foolishness of celebrating a blatant racist elsewhere, whose campaign had nothing say but contempt for your continent, your country and what you represent.

LOL, keep deceiving yourself for the doors of Texas to open for you when America had already started turning back Nigerians with valid travel documents.
https://www.nairaland.com/3674924/pregnant-nigerian-woman-denied-entry

@TOPIC:

See better meat wey those youths will chopping; it makes a difference from the snakes and rat eating stories making front page. lipsrsealed
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by Caseless: 2:49am On Mar 11, 2017
Karlman:
who im return help
Us!
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by Caseless: 2:51am On Mar 11, 2017
mile12crises:
Needles..... the mallam is as good as death with the flesh we saw on TV today.
he's not dead and hidden in London again?

So many cows in Nigeria.
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by Kingspin(m): 3:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Religion is the curse.
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by Mantain(m): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2017
Alhamdulillah he is back. Haters kill yourself
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2017
Karlman:
who im return help
no die of heart attack ooo hahha
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Aburi001:
I just love these Hausas for one thing.......COOPERATION

Unlike those guys down there in the East clamouring for Biafra Republic tongue grin

I swear bro, it's a clear evidence Buhari will win clearly in 2019, Northerners will always love him and stand by him..

South East that are hating and calling for his resignation lack cooperation, Ojukwu contest for President in 2003 and did not even win in his Local Government..
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
Look at how wretched they live, yet they dont see any reason to use the money spent on the goat and rams to buy their bathing soaps and may be some condoms and save the world from more stupid DNA coming to this part of the planet.

SOrry did they cry to you? hahaha pained wailer..
Re: Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) by Peace2love: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Na me write am there? undecided

No offense ooh, but I will have sense when you lend me some.

I know you are not the one that write it on the picture, but must you upload the picture?
I think is okay if we try and read and reflect the effect of some quote on picture before we upload them. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.