Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,481 members, 7,968,326 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:46 AM

" Premarital Sex " Avoid It, It A Trap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " Premarital Sex " Avoid It, It A Trap (470 Views)

Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" Premarital Sex " Avoid It, It A Trap by 1stfamous(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
I will tell you the truth, I am a counselor, I had counsel many on this topic " premarital SEX"
The guy (Ade) not his real name and the girl (Ebun) not her real name, we're friends from childhood, ade was in SS3 when he became closer to Ebun, their closeness grew because Ade parentsand Ebun's parent were friends. one day Ebun met ade when he was coming from church, Ebun told ade to please follow her home, she held ade tightly but because ADE was a christian, he said NO, totally to the advances of EBUN.Ebun's parent were rich, they live in a two story building, even if ade hade followed Ebun home, nobody would had know, when then are having sex at night.
that same night, ade got home and prayed, he had a dream,he saw Ebun and so many people in a witchcraft meeting,they were having a serious discussion.
it goes as follows" The oldest person in the meeting called Ebun out and ask her about Ade, And said to Ebun that she was given so much powers to get Ade, just for sex,so that they can destroy the destiny of Ade, but Ebun failed, Ebun came out to beg the highest witch, that Ade was too powerful,and that he was too hard to get, Ebun was shouted upon, ..in ade's dream he heard when they were shouting on Ebun and at last they collected the work from Ebun,in the dream, ade saw all these in his dream.He also heard what they said they would do to him when he entered the university.Ade woke and prayed.On sunday, after church Ade went straight to Ebun and called him the name they called Ebun at the meeting, he also told Ebun all that Ebun wanted and that Ebun wanted to destroy her destiny be having sex with him (Ade ). do you know what Ebun said boldly to Ade? she told Ade that, " Now that you have known who I am, a d0 u want to do about it? this is a true life story, if you know how t have stop lt...totally
Re: " Premarital Sex " Avoid It, It A Trap by naijaboiy: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Crap!
Re: " Premarital Sex " Avoid It, It A Trap by mexxmoney: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm, E get as did story be O. I have waka comot from here

(1) (Reply)

Weeding Scandal / My Confused Buddy / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.