Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,678 members, 7,921,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:30 AM

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (86296 Views)

She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Justeenaleo:
who types 'blocked" before blocking somebody?
Nigerian bloggers when forging a story.....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2017
pocohantas:

I hope it will still be karma when a married woman cheats?
Or Karma visits only women...Karma indeed.

Keep your pricks in one place, simple!
As for the girls, they would reap what they sow.
Lol! @ the bolded. You mean i should keep my pricks? Na only one i get oo and its has always remain where its suppose to be.
My post addresses both side, unlike u making it look as if its only the men that cheat. Why on earth would a sane woman be going after another
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
The Girl sef na Mumu. Why u dey Bleep married man, so she expect the man to leave his family. Girls never learn.

1 Like

Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by mrwonlasewonie: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Wondababy7(f): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Very shameless man...na only now u know sey u love your wife and family abi?
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Slimsly100(f): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2018
Iyen naa daa!!!
Good Christian wey dey bleep cheesy anada woman hubby
Impotent man wet get children?
How u come take dey hammer d gal
Oh sorry, na ya sperm dey powerless grin grin
A won were gbogbo!!!
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Nwaonyishi69: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
In my opinion, you have a good God who helped you get rid of a bad rubbish. Well, your emotions would be jolted by get over it and start all over again, the future is always bright.
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by PhinaAngel(f): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Well wat the man did was horribly wrong but the girl deserves it. Y can't u just stay on ur.own until u get married. Pls am begging the ladies especially singles ur body is ur pride treat it with respect
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by Princerichi0(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
All my children are adopted... Mad oo grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
more concerned about a married man going outside the arena to have unprotected sex.

shameless man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.