Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why Can't President Buhari Toe The Part Of Pope Benedit XVI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't President Buhari Toe The Part Of Pope Benedit XVI (504 Views)

Apc Is Not Mandated To Restructure Nigeria It Mustn't Toe The Path Of Detractor / See How A Man Shocked Everybody In The Presence Of Pope Yesterday(pics) / My Fellow Nairalanders Please Why Can't President Buhari Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't President Buhari Toe The Part Of Pope Benedit XVI by Jpasmac(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
I have taken my time to observe every event regarding President Buhari's medical trip abroad. It is very clear to an unbiased mind that our dear President is no more fit to lead this country any longer. Therefore I expect him as an honorable man to hand over to his Vice. We all remember vividly how the Catholic Pontiff- Benedict XVI resigned in way that suprised everyone. Till this day, the erstwhile Pope is hale and hearty in his home enjoying his retirement. On that note I call on our President to emulate the Pope and save himself all these stress. I think he needs to handover and go and enjoy his old age.
Re: Why Can't President Buhari Toe The Part Of Pope Benedit XVI by Redoil: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Greed of the highest order will never allow such

1 Like

Re: Why Can't President Buhari Toe The Part Of Pope Benedit XVI by Faber(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tyrants can never learn from history...but history will one day remind them of their limitations.
If I am closer to Bubu, I would advice him to repeat the deed of Pp Benedict XVI...and enter the hall of fame; than allow myself repeat the Yardua's drama.
Re: Why Can't President Buhari Toe The Part Of Pope Benedit XVI by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jpasmac:
I have taken my time to observe every event regarding President Buhari's medical trip abroad. It is very clear to an unbiased mind that our dear President is no more fit to lead this country any longer. Therefore I expect him as an honorable man to hand over to his Vice. We all remember vividly how the Catholic Pontiff- Benedict XVI resigned in way that suprised everyone. Till this day, the erstwhile Pope is hale and hearty in his home enjoying his retirement. On that note I call on our President to emulate the Pope and save himself all these stress. I think he needs to handover and go and enjoy his old age.
why can't u toe the line of sensible people? first u said he was dead now he is back instead of u to cover ur face in shame ur still trying to make ursef look more stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't President Buhari Toe The Part Of Pope Benedit XVI by vedaxcool(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
ethene:

why can't u toe the line of sensible people? first u said he was dead now he is back instead of u to cover ur face in shame ur still trying to make ursef look more stupid.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't President Buhari Toe The Part Of Pope Benedit XVI by vedaxcool(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
Jpasmac:
[/s]

COWNU media Centre CmC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Illness: How The Sixth Senate Saved Nigeria From Constitutional Crisis / Dino Melaye Was My Anti-corruption Partner — Magu / Senator Dino Melaye In Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.