Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:02 AM

Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? (45793 Views)

#BBNAIJA: Rare Photo Of Tobi Bakre And Actress Yvonne Nelson, Are They Dating? / Daddy Freeze: Your Blessing Isn't Connected To Your Tithe Or Offering, It's FREE / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by Deprince2656(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wetin concern her wt church money. #amebo
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by itsik(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Over correct worry her judgement
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by demoman(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Majority of them want to enrich their pockets
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
you would hear "there is a witch in your family that has been drawing u back for the past 2 yrs, bring 200k to the church of God for u to be delivered" and i ask how much the witch chop for my life for that period of time?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
See who of all people is taking church poll

Smh
for deacon

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by olabrad: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
zionmade2:
D person dat is talking doesn't look like she knows anything about d church. I pity those religious folks dat will come and start shouting she is right!! because most time religious christians are d one pulling d church backwards

You don't need to know anything about church to know dat these pastors are more concerned about the money aspect of things.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by talktonase(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abeg who go invest in me abeg ,I wan open shurch.I sabi talk well well and I get degree in psychology and accounting. Your money is safe with me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by olabrad: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
zionmade2:

My father is more dan a pastor. He is God himself. And d house of God is where my passion lies. The bible didn't say people will get wiser in d last days, it said dat people will be more foolish in d last days. So d wisdom u re talking about is foolishness to God

Your Heart is the temple of the Holy Ghost and not that physical building or church ministry.

Christianity is not stupidity. Pastors ise your offering to buy G-wagon and you that contribute part of the offering can't afford a good pair of shoes. Is that wisdom?

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by AngelicBeing: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
zionmade2:

My father is more dan a pastor. He is God himself. And d house of God is where my passion lies. The bible didn't say people will get wiser in d last days, it said dat people will be more foolish in d last days. So d wisdom u re talking about is foolishness to God
cool
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
If you see this shaking in front of you...

Will you be interested in pleasure NOW or Heaven AFTER?

Apostle Sule, Mr 3-some alias Tithe Donor a.k.a Doggystyle finisher has helped us with the answer grin grin grin

Walahi, i MUST become a pastor angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by Coolgent(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Some Pastors aire only interest in Punama
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by bezimo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
That's a i'll conceived statement to cast aspersions on the church.Shame

Now God said when thou comest to his presence, you shall not come empty...It's a command. Which means bring at least a freewill offering.

So churches ordained by God collect offerings.Now how this is done varies from church to church,Some Churches collect offering more than once, not my place to question or judge. ideally I would think, once should be fine like it happens in the church I worship.

So when you say churches are focusing on offering instead of preaching.We ask is your statement not daft?In majority of churches the time spent on the message during the service varies from 45mins to Ihr 30mins and offering​ maybe 10 mins.So how can more time be spent on the offering than preaching.When the reverse is the case. If pastor say give, giving is one of the principles of the kingdom of God, even at that you are not forced to part with anything. Off course there maybe a few church that focus on that but..
Don't generalise your observation or whatever.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by Wefiak1414(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
they will answer the question at the last day. Lets not judge them.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
Guys help me o..
I wanted to play pes2O17 on my system i chose Arsenal against Bayern... Bayern players r inside the stadium but my own players never gri enter the pitch.. How i fit take bring them out
Go to army barracks.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by sleeknick: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
dem sey make animals wey get horn come outside, snail sef dey come outside angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by 4peace(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
olabrad:

Your Heart is the temple of the Holy Ghost and not that physical building or church ministry.

Christianity is not stupidity. Pastors ise your offering to buy G-wagon and you that contribute part of the offering can't afford a good pair of shoes. Is that wisdom?

Don't mind him,imagine deviated from real issue and end of time prophecies with useless unintelligent quote.

Matthew 24:11
"and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people".
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by Adeebiwa09(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
ojimbo:
is your father a pastor? It seems that youreally business is being attacked everythromycin day. People are becoming wiser nowadays

People are becoming wiser? That is very funny at the same time annoying (sorry to say). What is more important salvation or wiser. It doesn't matter your denomination it's this kind of things that make us look foolish, there are a lot of blind Barthemeus all around church so when sister Jezebel (you know who) spoke they voted I am very sure she is not born again as sure as I am about the foolish comments I have seen. Bros you pay offering or not, it doesn't change the truth that Jesus is the way and if because of offering, man of God or not, scandal etc you backslide like I heard one actress did you are on your own. See the lady self what relationship will she say she has with Christ? So many foolish Galatians every where like childish freeze and co
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by dsocioemmy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Gerrarahia for real. Just focus on your oloshio biz
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by chrisxxx(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
To make comments Christians as well as Muslims are allowed on topics relating to Christianity. If it were the other way you will be coersed to profess Islam before you could comment.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by kings09(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
It's d truth n it shld be said openly. Don't allow sentiments make u bottle up ur opinions
benedictnsi:
She should change her church if hers is asking for much money and she doesn't like it...... Stop making hasty generalisations on churches......
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by Voge097: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sell your iTunes and Amazon gift cards for cash out... . Follow and DM on IG @iTunesandamazongift for business
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by dsocioemmy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Gerrarahia for real. Just focus on your olosho biz..
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by Tjohnnay: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
D church wey dey my street, na so so money dm dey preach abt,
I nor dey judge ppl sha
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by atuanso84: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
when the isrealite wanted a God, they never really waited for Moses to come down and give them the real God l. rather they crafted a golden calf after their own desires. ( calf= food, Gold= money). Aaron in other to provide them with this God of their choosing demanded their Preciouse metals (gold earnings)

Now hear this sons of men!

its was not the prophet that made this new God for you. it was you from the deepest part of your heart, had seen the supplies of the world which like the children of old had seen the flamboyance of the Egyptians. you then had said, that you don't wish for your God to be a poor God. therefore, in other to create this new God for you, the priest like Aaron, would naturally demand your Gold and silvers.

this God you serve is an "idle" creation after your own hearts.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by zionmade2: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
olabrad:

In God's kingdom plans every christian must be under a pastor or apostle because it was God that gave those offices.
Wen people talk about offering dis offering dat i wonder how much these offerings are. Do u know how much some churches pay for rents and for hosting a single program?
Go and study most pastors they have personal businesses even before they became pastors. Even if pastors feed on offerings, is dat bad? Go and study about d levites, God instructed dem to feed on sacrifices brought on d altar.
So how is it ur business wat d pastor does with offerings, its between him and God
Just give God d offering and remove ur eyes

As for d stupidity side, true Christianity is stupidity in d eyes of earthly wisdom and dat wisdom is wat u have
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by me69: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Christianity go expose, Islam the true religion accepted by God will shine
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by abbeyty(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
ruggedtimi:
The thing tire person...one of the unsolved mystery on earth, where our offering dey go

some pastors dey use it to finance prostitutes
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by ToseroRock(f): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Quietly migrate back to 2go already

megrimor:
Ashawoooooooooooooooo
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by Adeebiwa09(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
If you see this shaking in front of you...

Will you be interested in pleasure NOW or Heaven AFTER?

Apostle Sule, Mr 3-some alias Tithe Donor a.k.a Doggystyle finisher has helped us with the answer grin grin grin

Walahi, i MUST become a pastor angry

Eyah, wetin do you no suppose do human being. Abeg go LUTH make them study your thinking.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by ToseroRock(f): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
megrimor:
Ashawoooooooooooooooo

Quietly migrate back to 2go already. Smh
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by olabrad: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
zionmade2:

In God's kingdom plans every christian must be under a pastor or apostle because it was God that gave those offices.
Wen people talk about offering dis offering dat i wonder how much these offerings are. Do u know how much some churches pay for rents and for hosting a single program?
Go and study most pastors they have personal businesses even before they became pastors. Even if pastors feed on offerings, is dat bad? Go and study about d levites, God instructed dem to feed on sacrifices brought on d altar.
So how is it ur business wat d pastor does with offerings, its between him and God
Just give God d offering and remove ur eyes

As for d stupidity side, true Christianity is stupidity in d eyes of earthly wisdom and dat wisdom is wat u have

It is either someone is lying to you or you are lying to yourself. Where in the scripture did you see that heresy that "in God's kingdom plan, every Christian must be under a pastor?" can you point to specific scriptural backing for that statement?

This is the problem with present day Christians. You hear your pastors say all sort of things, but you will not go home, like the people of Berea, to find out if those things are true or not. You will just swallow it hook, line and sinker because it is coming from a pastor, forgetting that there is no perfect preacher. I pity end time Christians. I really pity you.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Adeebiwa09:

Eyah, wetin do you no suppose do human being. Abeg go LUTH make them study your thinking.

Learn to write English coherently first before I respond to you accordingly wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil Dance To Her 'Somebody's Son' (Pix, Video) / "I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help / Wizkid And His Baby Mama At Jada’s Birthday Dinner (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.