Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,494 members, 7,947,967 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Dr. Booker T. Washington, Dr. Tyrene Wright, Queen Quet And Pan Africans. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dr. Booker T. Washington, Dr. Tyrene Wright, Queen Quet And Pan Africans. (763 Views)

PAN Farmers Shop / PAN Farmers Shop / Patriots Agribusiness Network (PAN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Booker T. Washington, Dr. Tyrene Wright, Queen Quet And Pan Africans. by KingSango(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Greetings,

Pass me the ball my brother, my sister, and I will dunk it. If not I will pass to the next brother who will take the shot, but no matter who gets the ball, we all must be committed to see the ball in the hoop. Swish! As a descendant of Dr. Booker T. Washington I am excited to hear someone is taking up the cause of representing the great vision for Africa that Dr. Booker T. Washington presented to the world. I do believe in the divinity of the ancient royal bloodlines of Africa, our ancestors, and our greatest ancestor Almighty Olodumare. However, I do believe we must all strike our own iron in this world and not lean upon our ancestry. I am not Dr. Booker T. Washington, and there will never be another like him, nor like Malcolm X, or Queen Mother Yaa. Every human being is unique and has a destiny given to them by Almighty Olodumare. With that inspiration being said, please take the time to review the blog, which highlights the coming interview of Author Dr. Tyrene Wright, author, scholar, human rights activist, publisher and TV/radio producer. I included a past interview that she gave that was on Youtube, Dr. Wright goes in on the truth about Dr. Booker T. Washington and his important blueprint to Africa. Dr. Wright is the founder and publisher of Global Africa Press, and the founder of African Women for Africa (AWA) a NGO. I am praying that many see the relevance of Dr. Wright and her commitment to Women's Rights among African people, and how it connects perfectly with the mission of Queen Mother Quet of the Gullah Gee Chee Nation as she unites Women's Farming Network throughout the Maroon Diaspora. I also pray that African people see the importance of world trade, especially marine trade networks, hey, we came on boats, the Moors taught all the Europeans to sail the New World. Lets promote free and open trade among all African people worldwide, free exchange of people, goods and services. Lets not leave out any of the Black Nationalists, Pan Africans, Traditionalists and Black Conscious who want to see a New Africa. I am quite certain that the blueprint we devised today, the Gullah Gee Chee World Trade Union will fit our future growth nicely. So lets all show our support to our great women Dr. Tyrene Wright, Queen Mother Quet, all the women in the Maroon network and African Queen Mother Women's Networks. Ase.

How to grow food. Dr. Wrights Interview:
http://feedyourselfandyourfamily..com/2016/06/african-gardening-for-life-repatriation.html

Wake up and disseminate the truth of religion, the true cosmology of Ancient Egypt.
https://gullahgeecheeworldtradeunion..com/2016/12/reclaim-your-honor-as-independent_16.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

In Serious Need Of Empty Sacks For Garri Production / Cocoa Beans & Powder Biz Exportation - Do You Want To Be Part Of These Business? / Cocoa Bean Peeling Machine In Hot Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.