Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) (36263 Views)

President Buhari Welcomed By Crowd In Jigawa (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video) / Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by mikeyung75: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by Catalyst4real: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2017
She gats dey excited. Over two months dem never nyash am
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by dadavivo: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2017
My avengers will soon give him a welcome back pipelines blast
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by uboma(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2017
PMB is not a romantic man. He did not even hug his wife after being away for a long time.

Quick recovery and good health to PMB.

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by harizonal123(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2017
Do Muslims embrace in public?
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by Cyberfreak(f): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2017
H
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by miqos02(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2017
good
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2017
Why won't she be happy after the plan for buhari to be president so that his health bills can be easily taking care of has been granted,....if Buhari is not the President of nigeria,...by. Now he will be a Dead man if not for our money,...If we take the money Buhari is spending now on health issues and give it to Jonathan during his regime,..believe me it will provide federal allocations for 5 states,...qoute me and receive an everlasting headache,...

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2017
i just love the sound of Hausa language in the ear. but wahala won you na ni nkan. welcome Baba we love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2017
..what fuckery is this
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by codedslayer: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
useless woman ...cheat

Hatred is making this one run mad. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Caseless:
I just don't trust that woman.

Presido trust her in za oda room..
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by QuietHammer(m): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2017
SuperBlack:
Mama Peace and her Husband was/has been the best Couples to have been In Aso-Rock as President and First Lady, the Age defference wasn't much to compare with Buhari and Aisha, unlike 74year old man marrying a 43year old Girl. How do you think there won't be a Cheat among them?

k
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by ALAYORMII: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2017
The man looks very sickly

He had to wear Jalamia to conceal his frailty
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by SuperBlack: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2017
dannytoe:
Ipod yoot and fayose will not like this.........??
Dry. Try something better
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by lukmonhusluk: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Welcome Mr President!!!
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=deji15 post=54473984]Za oza room go be really tough tonight.
Baba oyoyo grin make I follow enter oza rom
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by depezee(m): 10:19am On Mar 11, 2017
deji15:
Za oza room go be really tough tonight.
Baba oyoyo

Yes. It will be tough if Buhari's dead joystick will wake up. Otherwise Aishawarya go jeje go outside go shine her Congo.

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by abatisegun: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
useless woman ...cheat
HATERS BE WARNED
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by babatee126(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2017
O ya a! where is the key to other room? bubu done get strenght
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2017
The other room will be hot today ehn.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
useless woman ...cheat
see one useless, Senseless, Jobless and hopeless nairalander.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by depezee(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
The other room will be hot today ehn.

With Bubu dead mkporo abi? Continue to give Aisha fake hope.
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by scachy(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
useless woman ...cheat
What was An old man who got married to a 16 yrs old teenager expecting of her when he gets old? To get sex starved in order to prove her love to the old man wen he knew very well that his joy stick can't perform anymore? My dear at this point what Aisha owes her husband is care n respect.

2 Likes

Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by elmahmoud: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
useless woman ...cheat
u c ur life? u r the definition of a problem
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by Qmerit(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
useless woman ...cheat
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by IPOB123london: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2017
buhari is really stone and wicked heart

i have watched this video over and over again

and i can tell you everything on it is fake.

do you notice the way his wife is throwing up herself on him and he wasnt having none of it

You can clearly see his wife and kids are not happy with him
We are Biafrans and we could see all that in the video

even with the crowding cheering and u could see his body language wasnt right

anyway it doesnt matter; this goes out to anybody that stand against the restoration of Biafra will die and say we do not tell you.

Biafra is sacred and you must know that!

You can see he is running out of energy and he was in a hurry to run into other room.

The boko harem chief never really forgive his wife.

Buhari will eventually give up his power; Time will catch up with him and he knows that!

watch and see; he aint coming back; that vampire is finished!

Good morning Gen Buhari
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by yashau(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
useless woman ...cheat
vagabond, she take your man?
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Adiola:
useless woman ...cheat

She fvck your papa or mama or brother or sister or boyfriend or grandpa?

No! Tell me, I want to know why you called her a cheat. If you don't explain well, I shall enshua DSS bisit your pamily. Yowaa!

If she is a cheat can I have her NUMBER?
Re: How Aisha Buhari Welcomed Husband From UK Medical Leave (Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2017
rottennaija:
You can really tell, she was happy her husband is back. She didn't mind her traditional the tradition, she huge hugged him in front of the whole world

Don't mention grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodnews - Corps Members To Earn Between N28,000 To N29,000 / Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin / Photos From Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.