Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Sharing Of Responsibilities Between Marriage Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sharing Of Responsibilities Between Marriage Couples (1485 Views)

Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Why Do Men Shy Away From Responsibilities Once They Notice Their Wife Has Money / Delaying Marriage Due To Family Responsibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Of Responsibilities Between Marriage Couples by danniecool(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2007
Over the year, our grand parent (male) take care of all the responsibilties in the family
becuase then they marry their wives just to produce for them in order for them to have enough human resources(their children) to work in their farms yard.

But in the modern age where there are Technological advancement and technical know how many male still argue that man should not share their responsibities with their wives, thereby giveing some reasons for that. among which is sharing of control, which I think is the greatest of all the reasons.

I will like to hear your comment on this , cos I will be back online tommorrow by 6:00pm
plz behave
Re: Sharing Of Responsibilities Between Marriage Couples by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2007
I think there is no problem sharing responsibilities with ones wife. i believe what one person could not make through, two people could make it through together and even quicker. The only think i say to that is, just make sure the responsibilities are not shared equally. The man should have more than the wife. And always respect what she does, inorder to remain being respect.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Protestant Marry A Catholic / If God Were To Change One Thing Abot Your Family: / Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.