Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? (3273 Views)

Infinix Charger Please Recommend / Beware Of This Fake Infinix Charger For Your Smartphone / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by Joel3(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Yesterday I priced this infinix charger they told me N1500. From there I went to slot benin city to get a better deal (original) since slot is about 6-8 buildings away. But in slot they said N2500. N1000 is a big deal as it can guaranntee me a nice plate of apko & egusi with goat meat. Hehehe. Well i went back to the other place and get it for N1500.

Yesterday my friend plug his phone for many hours only 7% increase we begin to doubt if it was because of generator but they said i should try it with nepa first before i conclude its a fake charger.

With nepa, My phone was in 23% and I plug it to charge and after 3hours, I saw 45%.

There is no light now. But I use the cable to experiment. I plug the cable to my power bank and connect to my phones. It just get stock on 45% without gaining any %. This power bank charges my phone fast with another cable. I am beginning to suspect the cable.

Attached is the charger

Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by Joel3(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by ken19: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2017
I use the same charger. ....maybe ur cable z bad
Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Na. Fake oh.. The original one doesnt have that outlet from the side

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by blessedvisky(m): 8:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Upload the other side lets see
Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by Swegzfreak: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2017
Joel3:
Yesterday I priced this infinix charger they told me N1500. From there I went to slot benin city to get a better deal (original) since slot is about 6-8 buildings away. But in slot they said N2500. N1000 is a big deal as it can guaranntee me a nice plate of apko & egusi with goat meat. Hehehe. Well i went back to the other place and get it for N1500.

Yesterday my friend plug his phone for many hours only 7% increase we begin to doubt if it was because of generator but they said i should try it with nepa fight before i conclude its a fake charger.

With nepa, My phone was in 23% and I plug it to charge and after 3hours, I saw 45%.

There is no light now. But I use the cable to experiment. I plug the cable to my power bank and connect to my phones. It just get stock on 45% without gaining any %. I am beginning to suspect the cable.

Attached is the charger

Yes bro, its fake you should have just bought slots own, guess we in the same shoes... The design of the fake and slots own is the same but the written Infinix on the original own from slot is carved in not typed like the fake charger, I learnt the hard way too...

That 1,500 na Sara money

Learn to buy from legit sellers...
Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by blessedvisky(m): 8:19am On Mar 11, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Na. Fake oh.. The original one doesnt have that outlet from the side
Ogae. The original has "ADAPTED FOR FAST CHARGING" written at the side
Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by Joel3(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2017
blessedvisky:
Upload the other side lets see
here. If light comes I Will try it with another cable

Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by Kondomatic(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2017
It's fake but may not be bad. Clean your charging port with fuel or spirit and retry
Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by adonisgold: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2017
It is an original fake charger. Once used it. Very useless.
Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by martinz1: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2017
Joel3:

Yesterday my friend plug his phone for many hours only 7% increase we begin to doubt if it was because of generator but they said i should try it with nepa fight before i conclude its a fake charger.

There is no light now. But I use the cable to experiment. I plug the cable to my power bank and connect to my phones. It just get stock on 45% without gaining any %. This power bank charges my phone fast with another cable. I am beginning to suspect the cable.

Attached is the charger
Is the fake charger,
U will see "designed by araimo" at the back,
Open it will see a metal the placed inside to make it look a litle heavy

Dont bother getting another cable
Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by sneakzy(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2017
blessedvisky:
exactly this is mine

1 Like

Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by sneakzy(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2017
mine is super fast 1hr 30mins m done charging from zero %.using hot note pro
Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by def111(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2017
you leave slot, and so to the other places. what do you expect
Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by coolcharm(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Shey u have eaten akpu and egusi with goat meat now? Enjoy your fast charging. Lol
Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by Joel3(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Experiment.

The charger is not fake. It work well with another cable.

The cable is the problem.
Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2017
blessedvisky:

Baba... That is the charger that came with my infinix hot 4 pro... So u wan tell me infinix use duer hand gimme fake.. Abeg use ya head..
Re: Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? by tico1212(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2017
sneakzy:
mine is super fast 1hr 30mins m done charging from zero %.using hot note pro

BRo, can you upload the type you use?
And how many amh is the outlet

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Make Whatsapp Voice And Video Calls. / Etisalat Wins African Telecoms Deal Award / Introducing Zyphon V2 Handler [stable]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.