Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,421 members, 7,904,565 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:34 PM

When Buying Akara Gone Bad! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Buying Akara Gone Bad! (523 Views)

Good Girl Gone Bad! Tiwa Savage Leaves Fans Speechless With Massive Body Tattoo / Comedian Akara Gucci And His Colleagues In Army Uniform / “Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Buying Akara Gone Bad! by gimmehear(f): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2017
Trying all my best to be good student, everyone was just getting on my nerves in school today. I was supposed to have a test which was a three unit course for twelve noon. For my kind of person I really prefer going late for all this terrible ways of learning in Africa. I got there by 12:45 with the great hope that all I will need to do there was to enter the hole and do my test, then take my leave.
The first thing that broke my heart was when I heard that my course mate hasn’t been called. Oh my God! I screamed. Take a chilling pill Jor! What about we that has been here since some minutes to twelve, a course mate said. Laughing out loudly I said ” I know you love suffering! May the good lord extend it length!
Some minutes later my faculty was called then I started summoning my hopes, it was difficult to find a space to join at first. So I desperately told myself ” hey girl you better forget about class here” The sun was so hot that the intensity could Parboil rice meant for a Famliy of six in few seconds. I walked towards the front line so I could shunt, please can I shunt I said to the gentle lady ” can’t you go to the back and line up she replied. I’m sure this lady is mad o, it’s like
Visit gimmehear.com
To read more.
Drop a comment bonanza coming soon.

(1) (Reply)

Man That Looks Like Jesus Found In Ghana, See Here / 27 New Information Revealed By Tonto Dikeh’s Husband About Crashed Marriage / Cossy Ojiakor Goes On Another Rant About Certain Nollywood Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.