Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka (28485 Views)

Michael Ozigbo To Tonto Dikeh: "I Never Went To Jail Because Of Churchill" / Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by jworos(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2017
What's my business?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by EAZY2422(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2017
how on earth does this news change the health status of our dear president ehn?enough of this tonto and her husbands stories abeg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by larrymoore(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2017
she is possibly too big to live by the matrimonial rules of the game, now coming up with series of hoaxes to paint her husband bad. Lack of moral up bringing destroying many homes.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2017
Wch kind wahala
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by kygo(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2017
she's definitely at fault fighting under the guise of domestic abuse...a logic women resort to when they are at fault and want dissolution

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by titiakins: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2017
You think say to you sabi talk

When they finish Digging up your past you go tire

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by bettercreature(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2017
veekid:
Tonto Dike news Taya me o
Tonto Dike is a criminal according to the video
Kudos to Chuchill,he handled the situation very well
What a stewpid liar.I hates her from this moment

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by SafeDavid(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2017
LAFO:
Don't be surprised if Seun puts this on his homepage

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by sehin79(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2017
this girl na bloody liar ooo
why she dey lie self
looking for the nations pity
instead of her to grow up and be resposible

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2017
HERE in Ghana u cant do anyhow lol CHURCHIL NA GHANA Ges from the start. i wonder how d dude is well connected in Ghana. shame on u tonto. try other means

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by Stevoohlicent(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2017
I am tired of this tonto shitt .the story don dey long...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by seunlly(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2017
Enough of this tonto news jare.
Who she epp
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by SBG04: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2017
There are women you just catch 5hrs fun with, and there are women you spend you whole life with. You can't marry someone like tonto dike and live happily ever after. That Churchill guy forgot to end the fun after 5hrs. Too bad for him.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by OluchiDelly: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2017
This Churchill man get mouth o. He even get licensed pump action for Ghana.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by repogirl(f): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2017
So something like this happened in 2015 and the churchhill guy still get mind to marry her? Something smells fishy here... Why would you see a disaster waiting to happen and still marry it?

Besides....Something made her angry, they didn't say what.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by Twaci(f): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2017
Thisboysef:

This bae and ftc spot be like......... The guy below me has more to say.
What is FTC? Is it a country?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by ameh99: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2017
You wanna try something crazy.......just marry a celebrity and see how bleeped you life becomes cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by Meotoka(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Why did she lied that she went to embassy unclad, that alone has shown she has been lieing all along. All what the DPO said can't be staged cuz it was written facts and I guess he knows the consequence if he lied. If she has all the facts she claimed I know Tonto very well, she would have reported to human right commission for her facts to be published.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by ikp120(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2017
kygo:
she's definitely at fault fighting under the guise of domestic abuse...a logic women resort to when they are at fault and want dissolution

Bro I've seen them play that card again and again. E be like say na their last card be that o. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by Thisboysef(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
What is FTC? Is it a country?
1st to comment (ftc), more like a spot
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by globexpo: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Movie
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by Twaci(f): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2017
Thisboysef:

1st to comment (ftc), more like a spot
Ohhh! Must be a grand chance cheesy

Any prize?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2017
So at the time she destroyed his property in Ghana they were dating and he still went on to marry her?.

Why dig this out now?, to discredit her I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by Thisboysef(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2017
Twaci:
Ohhh! Must be a grand chance cheesy
Any prize?
Ask Seun, me jez dey observe!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by nelszx: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
So at the time she destroyed his property in Ghana they were dating and he still went on to marry her?.

Why dig this out now?, to discredit her I guess.

It was dug out cos she claimed she was domestically abused from this same exact case while still in Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by Taiwo20(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
I do not consent to infidelity but I think the new social media age just like been noticed. Same lady that was hyping him few years ago. She just want to give him name.

#Amugbo Oshi
#FeministOniro
#AlabosiSomebody
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by dragonking2: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ioannes:
Marry a prostitute and watch as your days are reduced in number and eroded in quality.
I hope you can see now that it is not by coming to the media and lying during Interviews to get sympathy. Same thing Stephenie Otobo is doing now which will soon backfire. Most of these women tell lies to get pity.. We are watching.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by Buharimustgo: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
I am at Medina now,the police station is very far from the Nigerian embassy and very far from Spintex where Churchill lives, so what is Joy TV saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
dragonking2:
I hope you can see now that it is not by coming to the media and lying during Interviews to get sympathy. Same thing Stephenie Otobo is doing now which will soon backfire. Most of these women tell lies to get pity.. We are watching.

Let's Keep watching shall we? After all we are only spectators.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
What was Church hill expecting when he choose to marry an olosho?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Small Doctor: Friends Mocked Me For Choosing Agege Stadium For My Concert / Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police / Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.