Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,708 members, 7,975,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:31 AM

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Me And Daniella Okeke - Stephanie Otobo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Me And Daniella Okeke - Stephanie Otobo (634 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Me And Daniella Okeke - Stephanie Otobo by hotest9ja(f): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Apostle Suleiman's alleged mistress, Stephanie Otobo has continued to reveal dirty infos as she accuses the man of God of impregnating her and abandoning her after making her drink a substance to get rid of the pregnancy.
In a her recent press conference............ http://.com.ng/2017/03/apostle-suleman-had-threesomes-with-me.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Me And Daniella Okeke - Stephanie Otobo by LordHiffy(m): 3:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Omo see gobe
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Me And Daniella Okeke - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
.From what I can deduce from this whole episode there was no way Sulaimam would absolve himself of having a s*ual relationship with this girl

..Sulaimam intention was to keep her as a side chic and use money to subdue her,

eventually the girl wanted something more than that and the hell was let loose

"men of God"using our tithe money to spoil their side chics

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

She Is A Mother Now She Is A King ......... / They Say Olayode Juliana Aka 'toyo Baby' Is The Hottest Actress In Nollywood / Dubia Wins Guinness World Record Fastest Police Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.