Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Oejoseph (real) Biography | Birthname | Life-style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oejoseph (real) Biography | Birthname | Life-style (352 Views)

See Abba Kyari Wife And Children Expensive Life Style (video) / Zlatan Ibile Biography | Net Worth | life Style |cars |2019 / Zubby Michael's Real Biography And Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oejoseph (real) Biography | Birthname | Life-style by oejoseph(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
OKOTETE EMMANUEL JOSEPH (OKOTETE JOSEPH) common known as oejoseph someTimes style as oejoseff NickName Jozkid or oebwoy was born July 18 1999 in ishan(EBELE) Edo state , Nigeria ...
Oejoseph birth name was ENDURANCE but a man of God change the name to Joseph ...

MEANING OF OEJOSEPH
Some People always say's they dont no d meaning of the 2 (Two) letters OE especially his friends , but the letter his from his gra and father's name - the Letter O stands for OKOTETE (an urhobo name) Y the letter E stands for EMMANUEL (an english name) D boy's name JOSEPH all together - OEJOSEPH.

HOW OEJOSEPH START CARTOONIST
Oejoseph was in luv with cartoonist BackThen untill A Friend from Facebook - ABEDNEGO STARBOI - show him d way by the Grace of God...

OEJOSEPH CARTOONIST APP
Oejoseph use e63 (symbian phone) to ruin his Cartoon BackThen , oejoseph use PROPAINT MOBILE to do his cartoon admin ''ADESIYAN AYO''

LATER ON ...
Oejoseph was born july 18 as normal as i told u , oejoseph is the first son of his mother

Follow oejoseph Official handles on social media's such as Twitter , Facebook , instagram and a lot

OEJOSEPH INSTAGRAM
@oejoseff

OEJOSEPH TWITTER
@oejoseff

OEJOSEPH FACEBOOK
Facebook.com/oejoseff

OEJOSEPH FULL DETAILS
BIRTHNAME - EMMANUEL ENDURANCE
NICKNAME- JOZKID
SKULNAME- OKOTETE JOSEPH
FULLNAME- OKOTETE EMMANUEL JOSEPH
NATIVENAME- OGHENE-OCHUKO
LANGUAGE- URHOBO/ISHAN
CORRENTNAME- OEJOSEPH

AT 17+ MY FADA SAID I SHUD LEAVE HIS HOUSE

Men i really Hate some Kind of people in this earth (GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME) that's why i always love my Mother in any thing , when sick she provide for my But my father wud not , please thank You all for reading my shut story i really Luv u guys
(PLEASE READ MORE ABOUT OEJOSEPH ON GOOGLE)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Slams One Of The Nigerian Actresses On WOW Magazine Cover / Governor Ambode Receives Delegates Of Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) / #bbnaija: There’s Now A Bread Called “efe Special Bread”(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.