Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,601 members, 7,917,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) (53505 Views)

Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
niyisky:
Igbos don teach Afonja job
And they have learned very well and now want to outperform them - grannies included.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by davidif: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Woah!!!
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by veacea: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
NCAN are you guys busy?

Make una show
Reporting live from the ancient city of Benin, the Edo state capital

Sorry we came late it's due to the bad newtwork. Reporting live from the North East.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by harriet412(f): 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nlders tho'.... comment got me laughinggrin grin .
But grandma why na... Person wey do you this thing no good o
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by brojoshua: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
End time grandma. The love of money is the root of all evil
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by peckebu(f): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
wetin person eye no go see. This woman should be pray for her children so that they would take care of her. But the news is not well detailed,
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by peckebu(f): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
wetin person eye no go see. This woman should be pray for her children so that they would take care of her. But the news is not well detailed, she could have been implicated
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by brojoshua: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
End time grandma. The love of money is the root of all evil. She also closed the door of visas that some countries used to give easily to the old people to visit their children abroad, she will make it more difficult now to get the visas.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by nengibo: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Flat heads 10 vs Afonjas 0

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Endtimenaija: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
AFONJALISTIC MAMA WITH HER BLEACHED EXPIRED FACE grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

AFONJAS HOW FAR tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by PenisCaP: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
niyisky:
Igbos don teach Afonja job

Yorubas like tinubu and ooni of ife are druglords..
Remember grin

3 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Gnwuashi: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
NCAN, reporting live from Kwali, Abuja branch.

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Arijude(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
after husling she go come back, go 'maka ' come dey answer alajah
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lack of contentment. Oloju kokoro agbalaagba.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by 4Face2face(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na Gambia she from oo,lol
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
coolesmile:
Imagine the shame you've brought upon your family all because of money.
If I was a member of her family I wouldn't ridicule her. nothing shameful in the act... She was a brave woman who probably wanted to elevate her family. She was just unlucky.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by kingsley724(m): 2:06am On Mar 12, 2017
shaboti:
Na dem, afonjo grin. Even their grannies are not left out.
And their own na large_scale drug dealing.

Tuale!
shaboti:
Na dem, afonjo grin. Even their grannies are not left out.
And their own na large_scale drug dealing.

Tuale!
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ezechinwa2: 2:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Yoruba mama
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 3:35am On Mar 12, 2017
emeijeh:
NCAN are you guys busy?

Make una show
Reporting live from the ancient city of Benin, the Edo state capital
Wetin be difference between edo and afonja? No be oba una dey worship? There's a difference between igwe and oba
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Monkeydeychop: 4:58am On Mar 12, 2017
Apostu wee yeh of dis!
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Hexbee: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Na recession no be mama fault
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Igbudu8: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2017
At her age what do she want to achieve again in life that will make him go through that means. She should be happy it here in Lagos that she was caught.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Eklipz: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Why did you not tell us that the grand ma is a Muslim going 4 a pilgrimage in mecca.

Because u r biased, u report it in a way it will not implicate your pervert Secret cult.
#mchew
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by drogs(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2017
Congratulations on being caught in Nigeria. At least you might still the outside world later in your more older days... Better than being caught in those Asian countries where you will be condermed to death. Shameless woman..
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Ejanla07: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
IPOB looking at afonjas

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Ejanla07: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tinyemeka:
Me: Bless me Father for I have sinned. My last confession was not too long ago and this is the sin I wish to confess...

Rev Fr: Speak my son

Me: Fr, I made a vow to be a detribalised Nigerian and promised to never join the NCAN association. I tried Fr. Lord knows I tried. I made sure to stay away from puerile IPOD/Afonja arguments which I know are as risky as snapchatting with a female Nigerian stripper based in Canada or mentioning edible catering within the vicinity of Ms Mavin.

Fr: What then are you confessing about?

Me: Fr I stumbled upon a thread o. I saw a topic on NL about a granny who was nabbed while pushing coke.

Fr: Go on my son...

Me: And I made a bet before opening the thread that the granny would be from a particular tribe o. And lo and behold upon opening the thread, I was correct O! My spirit said 'Don't bet. Don't bet. Don't be a tribalist'. But my flesh was weak o.

Fr: Wait. Na ofe mmanu she be?

Me: How you take know?!! cheesy

Wetin u smoke
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by davidif: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
unclezuma:
A 57-yr old Nigerian grandmother, Mrs. Odeyemi Omolara Morayo caught with 1.595kg of cocaine at the Murtala Muhammed Int'l Airport in Lagos

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/840595909696208896

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by davidif: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is she the African Griselda Blanco?
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ejanla07:

Wetin u smoke
Have never smoked before.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
walosky:

Bros we dey here ,wetin dey hapun?

Well i just saw a multi -colored faced Afonja with their usual parcel over.......

Reporting from 042 Ugwu-Onyeama branch

Hia! Ugwu-Onyeama kwa?! Relocate fast fast.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=davidif post=54528017][/quote]

Why man are u trying kill me with laughter. Thank you I needed this. I'm having stressful day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Converge At Lekki To Fight Over A Man / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.