Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,477 members, 7,917,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:28 AM

Whatsapp Stops Working On My Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Stops Working On My Android (439 Views)

Whatsapp Stops Working On Windows Phones / Whatsapp Stops Supporting Nokia(v:2.0) And Co / Latest!!!.....whatsapp Stops Operation On Some Phones Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Stops Working On My Android by emoney2017: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Whatsapp on my samsung galaxy s4 stops working on the 9th of march giving an error message that 'your device is not compatible with this app starting from on the 9th of March'. Does it mean some version of android have been phase out?
Re: Whatsapp Stops Working On My Android by daamazing(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
emoney2017:
Whatsapp on my samsung galaxy s4 stops working on the 9th of march giving an error message that 'your device is not compatible with this app starting from on the 9th of March'. Does it mean some version of android have been phase out?
you'll need to update your WhatsApp
Re: Whatsapp Stops Working On My Android by Infidan(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
screenshot it let's see
Re: Whatsapp Stops Working On My Android by emoney2017: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
It display the message while attempting to update
Re: Whatsapp Stops Working On My Android by emoney2017: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
It display the message while attempting to update on google play
Re: Whatsapp Stops Working On My Android by lekjons(m): 2:55am On Mar 12, 2017
Maybe you have changed your phone's imei to that of blackberry. If that's the case, you have to change it back.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On How To Disable A Lost Android Phone / Moto Z2 Force Specs And Price / If You Can Do It, Teach It. Make Money Teaching What You Know Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.