Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,245 members, 7,923,220 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Request accomplished. Mods please delete thread. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Request accomplished. Mods please delete thread. (962 Views)

Air Peace Passengers Asked To Delete Video In Lagos Before Boarding / Salient Question For Travelanders Especially The Mods / (modified) mod please delete this thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request accomplished. Mods please delete thread. by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Request accomplished. Let the mods kindly help delete thread.
Re: Request accomplished. Mods please delete thread. by normaljenny(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
I want to humbly request the assistance of anyone traveling to U.S from Lagos in few days time from now.

I want to send few things to my elderly mum in U.S. They aren't bulky at all. Small Hand carry category.

If you are willing to assist I'm willing to pay for the assistance.

Check my topics and posts on this forum and you can confirm zero issues with anyone since I joined.

Thanks in anticipation.

I can come to your location as long as its in Lagos.

Phone: 08054942314, 08094203615
Whatsapp : 08094203615

You want to put someone in problem. Is that the next way to gbago people.

My friend go to the airport and ask questions. There are various ways to send stuffs to people living In the states.

Or better still use google. I doubt if anyone can take such risk.
Sorry If I sound so crude. But the question to ask is: are there ways to send small packages to the usa?

5 Likes

Re: Request accomplished. Mods please delete thread. by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
normaljenny:

You want to put someone in problem. Is that the next way to gbago people.

My friend go to the airport and ask questions. There are various ways to send stuffs to people living In the states.

Or better still use google. I doubt if anyone can take such risk.
Sorry If I sound so crude. But the question to ask is: are there ways to send small packages to the usa?

If you aren't traveling to the U.S or you are traveling and are not willing to help please pass.

Why apologize while you very well know you were bent on being rude.
Re: Request accomplished. Mods please delete thread. by ifyalways(f): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Small hand carry category . . .

You are willing to pay. . .

Why not use FedEx? 12,500 or less, gets delivered to your "mom's" doorstep in 3-4 days?

Assuming I'm going to new York and your mom stays in Maryland, how do I send it to her?

Something is just fishy with this request.
Re: Request accomplished. Mods please delete thread. by WeNoGoDie(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
ifyalways:

Why not use FedEx? 12,500 or less, gets delivered to your "mom's" doorstep in 3-4 days?

Assuming I'm going to new York and your mom stays in Maryland, how do I send it to her?

What makes my request fishy in your eyes.
If you have a good suggestion to offer me like the FEDEX you just spoke about, why not just say without throwing a jibe.

What is there in the simple request I presented about that warrants unnecessary rudeness and suspicion.

My traveling relatives and friends have countless times helped people send things before my eyes as soon as they took time to clearify safely and security on both sides.

So I don't understand how this is a big deal.
Re: Request accomplished. Mods please delete thread. by WeNoGoDie(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
ifyalways:

For the benefit of doubt, I have reframed the post but topic remains the same.

I want to hope it still doesn't have a suspicion sticker hanging on it.
Re: Request accomplished. Mods please delete thread. by SlowlybtSurely: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

What makes my request fishy in your eyes.
If you have a good suggestion to offer me like the FEDEX you just spoke about, why not just say without throwing a jibe.

What is there in the simple request I presented about that warrants unnecessary rudeness and suspicion.

My traveling relatives and friends have countless times helped people send things before my eyes as soon as they took time to clearify safely and security on both sides.

So I don't understand how this is a big deal.

Simple??

You have no idea.

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Places To Visit Before You Die (photos) / Requirement Need In Entering SA, In Capetown International Airport. / Nigeria Visa---most Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.