Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,670 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? (9094 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband / Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? / Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by REIIGN(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2017
Medunah:

Yeah. Till you get STD or she becomes pregnant

I don't do groupies, so I'm "kyna" safe from STD's. Plus my pull out game is off the chain. Even if I'm not so sure, pills could always sort it out.
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2017
comshots:
Initially my guy doesn't want to pour inside her but when he is Cummin while thrusting hard the sweetness will not make him to withdraw and pour outside.He eventually pour everything inside her.It is after he has cum finish he become aware that he has pour everything inside.When she can't find her period after some month.she call him to inform him that she has lost her period.My guy go begin fear say chei!See trouble wey konji don put me.I never ready to become a father o.Na pleasure I want from her no be pikin.

Guys share your Cummings experience.

But wait o.....after pouring, the babe didn't see her period. Meaning she's pregnant.....abi? Guys I stand corrected o
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by ahonye15: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2017
Its never a difficult Things, when someone wanted to urinate he knows so definarely You will know the Action is about taken
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Medunah: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2017
REIIGN:

I don't do groupies, so I'm "kyna" safe from STD's. Plus my pull out game is off the chain. Even if I'm not so sure, pills could always sort it out.
Lol yeah, every guys pull out game is strong.
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by REIIGN(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2017
Medunah:
Mine is first class, trust me gringrin
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by sirusX(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2017
Medunah:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
cocktopuss:

Hiv is usually contracted through sex. Btw im not talking about u having multiple partners, your woman might have multiple partners. In my silly days do u know how many ladies eould be in my bedroom and receive calls from their boyfriends that thay are in the library. Give me a good head and go ahead to kiss their men. Thank God i didnt catch anything with my foolry, even though i never went without protection. Imagine if your girl was with another guy who had a disease and wont use protection or the condom broke.... Bros, its better to abstain.

I know u might say it depends on the woman, well let me promise you this, i have been with girls who would branch my house after Rccg convention, chief ushers, senior choristers. My former friend had a girl who was in MFM, spirit filled, engaged to a man in a no sex relationship, she would come every sunday after church and spend nithing less than5 hours..... Summary, You can only trust urself

After preaching no sex relationship to the innocent guy. If she catch now...na still d guy go get am. Women are not just worth anything these days
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
TsaTrinity:

But wait o.....after pouring, the babe didn't see her period. Meaning she's pregnant.....abi? Guys I stand corrected o
You don talk am finish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.