Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,200 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) (41348 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Looks like Lagos club owner, PrettyMike, his bathrobes and his matured flower girls have all come to stay.

Earlier this week, he stepped out with them to Bobrisky's house warming party, today again he was pictured with them at another social function where he said "He loves been Fed"

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/pretty-mike-and-his-flower-girls-step.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by sleeknick: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Pls no body should comment plsssss.....
D pesin dat is about to comment below me, if u comment i go mess for ur head. angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
more photos

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by guy30stainless(m): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Orishirishi

For your stainless railing, bbalcony and handrails check my profile
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by DrDeji20(m): 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
this guy lives in a fantasy world.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by longjohnsilver: 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
hmm...his life his way, whatever rocks his boat and makes him happy, that is what money can do.

Money can make someone...

Not judging wink wink wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by poshestmina(f): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2017
Lord have mercy!

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by PetrePan(m): 2:18am On Mar 12, 2017
Dem go just dirty everywhere..what nonsense,when you are not bride's girl

12 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by shikshark: 3:05am On Mar 12, 2017
so if they ask these girls their work experience, they will say they worked for pretty mike? God help our country

56 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by veekid(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2017

so we should fry okro?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by gboyetade: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by haykinzz(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2017
When will the OP that posted this and Mod that pushed it to FP receive sense??

How many times do I have to warn you b4 u stop posting this Son of a LovePeddler Bigot related stuff on NL??

Oya both of u come here....

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2017
sad kid will always be a kid

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by sobmos(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2017
These guys dey ball anyhow. Baba God bless me o.. Hush puppi, one night in quilox receipts.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Dyt(f): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2017
He stopped feeding bottle
And now in robes?

It is well
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by ireneony(f): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2017
This guy is gay..
which straight man wears pink all through. .and call themselves pretty undecided

I see the gay vibe all around him

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2017
So we should slice it with onions?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Namdeenero(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Whatever rocks his boat
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by scachy(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2017
He calls himself "Pretty Mike" yet he lacks good look.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by dhardline(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Is there no law against littering? So lawma needs me to tell them what to do abi.

I think Lagos state should just Sue the guy for littering the environment and give him one month community service. By the time e sweep 3rd mainland bridge twice Im eye go clear. grin

8 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by SexyNairalander: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2017
booked
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Olukat(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Hope this man go get girl pikin sha sad sad
Karma dey o

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2017
Some people need help sha.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by martyns303(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2017
He loves being fed?

Apostle Johnson S. II loading

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by winkmart: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2017
You will come to my house and litter the ground like this. All your girls go remember say they had a humble background by the time I give them 1 broom stick each to clear your mess.

And if them no gree sweep, I will use the brooms to sweep your head Mike, maybe the craze will clear off.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by hobermener: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2017
F
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by MARKone(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2017
Iti Boribo, he cannot even diffrentiate between "been" and "beign".
Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by jawnieJorh(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2017
Foolery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by yanabasee(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2017
This isnt funny anymore... the government need to take this guy to a psychiatry for proper check-up

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Flower Girls Step Out Again (photos) by Jayjey(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2017
His ways looks demonic. I am just wondering.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) / Child Star Benita Okojie All Grown And Really Pretty In New Photos / DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.