Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,246 members, 7,939,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Path To A Better Future - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Path To A Better Future (357 Views)

Purity - The Path To Eternity / Open Heaven 10 February 2019 Prayer Points On Today - The Path To Greatness / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Path To A Better Future by xtianwoman: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Proverbs 4:18-19: But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more & more unto the perfect day.
The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.

A contrast between light & darkness illustrates the paths of the just & the wicked. The path of the just is like the dawn's first rays of light that gradually increase to greater brightness. But in verse 19, we see that the path of the wicked is characterised by complete & utter darkness that causes instability & stumbling.
In Psalm 16:11 the Bible says "You will show me the path of life,"...
Also chapter 23 verse 2 & 3 of Psalm says,"...He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul, He leads me in the path of righteousness."
For a better future & through our journey to our destination, we need to totally depend on God to lead us. All we need mentally, physically & spiritually to get there lies in His hands. We see from our text that God will be moved to direct our path if we are just. If we trust Him & do all that He commands, He will say to you, my child: "This is the way walk in it (Isaiah 30:21)".
Are you in a cross road, stranded & confused? He said in Isaiah 30:20 - "Your teachers shall not be moved into a corner anymore, but your eyes shall see your teachers."
In conclusion, there is a 'better path' to your future, and along that path God has planted teachers & helpers to guide you.

I pray that the Lord will not only give you PURPOSE, he will show you the PATH. He will not only show you WHERE but He will teach you HOW to get to your destination & WHAT you need to get there. Amen.
Re: The Path To A Better Future by xtianwoman: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Psalm 119:105- Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, & a light unto my path.

(1) (Reply)

How We Gain Or Lose Respect / Why Pray For Israel? Breaking Israel News / “both Of You Know Christ”- RMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.