Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,654 members, 7,902,037 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Can I Sex With My Aunty?if She Gives Green Signal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Sex With My Aunty?if She Gives Green Signal (4749 Views)

I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Sex With My Aunty?if She Gives Green Signal by escapellee(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
you shouldn't ask. you actually want sex your aunty that's why you asking. Sha no do am oo. if you do.,hmm. your wife younger bro go do your wife too o.EOD.
Re: Can I Sex With My Aunty?if She Gives Green Signal by mikejegede(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
the kinda things u see on nl dey squeeze my kidney at times.
Re: Can I Sex With My Aunty?if She Gives Green Signal by MvrckKing(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
When is ur burial Pls?
Re: Can I Sex With My Aunty?if She Gives Green Signal by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sum people and i must kill my destiny mentality..

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Random Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / She Said Am Small / My Friend Married His White Woman Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.