Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation (6560 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... / 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Don't Have A Car In Lagos (Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by allenraymond(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2017
the borex was my favorite toy
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by Azeequeen(f): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Megaaust:
Some Romanlanders Won't Know This tongue Infact Let Me Mention Names And See We Can Relate With The Pictures grin grin Tosyne2much Cutehector Aminat508 Talk2Bella Vicky36f ZarZar Biafranbushboy Kondamatic Misspicy Spicylate McBrooklyn LadyB1195 Toriblue Bejaymoore Donwise1 Azeequeen Pweedycutie
Lemme prostrate for you,wehdone sir

I know the moi-moi n the Jet cream tho
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by Pweedycutie(f): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2017
Megaaust:
Some Romanlanders Won't Know This tongue Infact Let Me Mention Names And See We Can Relate With The Pictures grin grin Tosyne2much Cutehector Aminat508 Talk2Bella Vicky36f ZarZar Biafranbushboy Kondamatic Misspicy Spicylate McBrooklyn LadyB1195 Toriblue Bejaymoore Donwise1 Azeequeen Pweedycutie

lolzzzz ah rub jet cream o and moi moi with garri for goingoni na breakfast saturday morning but I go still prostrate for yhu sha
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by MrCork: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hisduchess:

hahahahaha. used that box around 2007 2008 during my secondary school days. so you can do the calculation. so I no be small pikin

angry
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by Hisduchess(f): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
MrCork:

angry

bia! mrcork why are u mentioning me.I think say u dey kirikiri prison sef after them deport u from pekam london.no vex ooo nah person tell me ooo

#bambi#
Re: Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation by jbblues24(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2019
Such strong. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Pic Really Got Me Lmao.. / Funny Conversation Between Service Provider & A Frustrated Customer / Lol... Nairaland Owner,seun Bounced From Meeting Zuckerberg At Yaba ?? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.