Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,926 members, 7,922,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" (31689 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material / Olakunle Churchill With Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2017
When I said ToNTo has nothing to offer, people thought I didn't see it coming.

All of them na MuMu..
Tiwa is not exempted....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2017
I wonder if those casting Kemi bothered to read the part where she was induced cos of domestic violence and beaten a month after?Kemi may have her flaws but with this story men who indulge in wife battery should stop..##wifenotpunchingbag#
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by gozzlin: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
tevzman:
seriously tiring
Criminal, that's what you are.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by pojok: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2017
Spirit of the game, it should have been so!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by sayso: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2017
ObiOmaMbu:
Kemi Olunloyo has told Tonto Dikeh she should have killed her estranged husband, Churchill Olakunle when she had that gun in Ghana for allegedly abusing her.

You recall Ghanaian police had yesterday read out a report where they said, in a fit of anger, Tonto Dikeh allegedly destroyed property at her husband's house worth $15,000 dollars and waved a gun at Churchill's staff. This happened before Tonto wedded her now estranged husband.

According to Kemi, from a woman who also suffered domestic violence, (pictured above), to another, Tonto should have shot Churchill when she had the chance. Kemi wrote on Instagram:

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO @TONTOLET #tontodikeh from a bold, brave, transparent woman.
Like #ArethaFranklin and #WhitneyHouston sang "I'm every woman, it's all in me"..the reason I brand myself as the most intelligent woman in Nigeria is simple. I do what others are SCARED to do.

I'm proud of myself, never been married, probably never will. I have written on Facebook that if I marry it will be for money and never love and that's why billionaire #Bauchi Forex prince Ahmed Makama said he wasn't giving up on me cos he's been after me since our London school days when I was 17yo and he was 19.

Today Makama is 55yo and married with lots of grown kids and grandkids and wants a second wife. I will never be THE SECOND WIFE or be in a polygamous relationship. Even his Hausa wife is "excited to have me join as wife #2".

I illustrated this beating around the bush to u @tontolet because I wanted to show the upcoming ones that many things attract us to marriage. Money, status looks etc.

Regarding Churchill, YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM while you had the GUN! I'm a gun violence activist. I promote guns for protection not for slaughtering, assassinations etc. It is to protect u from the bad elements.

As a social critic and investigative journalist ppl were waiting for my view. I was still investigating @zukiliciouz interview and your write ups.
When I posted my #domesticviolence pics on Facebook 2013 with my entire hand in a man's mouth bitten like an animal, my head busted with a pipe, people were shocked. Men glorified it...Kemi must have done the man wrong.

These pics b4 and after the hospital emergency room taken by @BaltimorePolicedepartment Offc Ronald Roberts in his police car.
Ladies keep all photos, don't keep silent. My ex fiance's family kept telling me to stay that things will improve. Its a vicious cycle. In America I was allowed to protect myself...WITH A GUN! Its legal.

Hon Jibrin @abdulabmj said put up a strong resistance. How in Nigeria? Have a weapon READY ladies and protect ur legal rights! Bad men will KILL U FIRST! #RIP to all the women that died in the struggle.
#HNNSWIPE screen to see my *GRAPHIC* PICTURES

My domestic abuse story happened when I was 27yo and 9mos pregnant. My baby was induced meaning REMOVED from the womb immediately to save him in case I lost more blood in the trauma.
Barely a month after he was born, another assault and I was coughing up blood from a severely bruised nose and throat cos I didn't cook rice for dinner and I opened FIRE!

I will be 53 yo and remain single to this day and posess an extremely aggressive and assertive personality. I will never entertain the bullshit act of domestic violence ever again.

My son is now an adult. Told by his dad that I bruised myself then reported to police. See denial? I kept every police report and it's in a database @baltimorepolice HQ. Something NPF doesn't have.
NPF does not involve themselves in domestic situations. They only come to pick up YOUR BODY. Here in Oyo state, Ajimobi passed a LAW on DV. Huge jail terms ~ 30 years. C: @tontolet

tontolet: Thanks mama

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/you-should-have-killed-churchill-when.html

you are a demonized bastard kemi, your fiance should have cut you in pieces and use your meat for food.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by Bonga4: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2017
What an idiotic advice; your father should have killed you long ago to spare us your foolishness. Just look at you........

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2017
daretodiffer:
FYI, [b]you are in for a rude awakening if you think homosexual relationships cannot be VERY abusive....If not more than heterosexual relationships. Darling, power play comes in different forms. [\b]

Domestic abuse is a very serious issue and it can also be very tricky. There are situations where the woman is the perpetrator yet end up sustaining injuries because she is not as physically strong as her husband. There are situations where both couples just enjoy hitting each other. However, it is no brainier that men are often the perpetrators in heterosexual relationships.

I guess she doesn't know.
I spent the last half hour reading up on domestic abuse in same sex relationship and I was shocked by the result.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by delishpot: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Will you go to jail or die with her?

Anyway, I will like to hear something about the Apostle Suleman's saga from this woman.

Maybe na just scandal and she no get proof. If say she get she for don jump out since come talk am.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by thunderfiremods(m): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2017
I cant believe dere is no-one near kemi olunloyo to slap sense into her......
so tonto even answered

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Social media controversy has come to stay in Naija grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by AreaFada2: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Evaberry:

I always say men are scum and I mean it

they are bitches.

that's why I'm now thinking of becoming a lesbian

men ain't worth it

My dear, good luck with lesbo jor.

Men are kuku scarce now.

But wait o. Considering how ladies hate themselves, compete & gossip fiercely, it would be interesting to see how lesbians fare together.

But from the little I know, the lifespan of lesbo relationships is rather short.

Maybe you will fare better in yours.

Bonne chance!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by tmgold007(f): 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
PenisCaP:
Marrry afonja at ur own peril ...that's d message
Thats why i use my brain when dealing with thier women... i only chop and run.
Dnt get entangled with them.

So i have zero pity for tonto.

Actually i didnt want to quote you then i saw you name...then i realise you normally think with you peniscap and not your brains

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by LordOfNaira: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
delishpot:

Maybe na just scandal and she no get proof. If say she get she for don jump out since come talk am.

Of course, it is a scandal (or do you have another definition for the word "scandal"?). I wish Madam Kemi would say something about it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by PenisCaP: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
tmgold007:

Actually i didnt want to quote you then i saw you name...then i realise you normally think with you peniscap and not your brains

So u are afonja woman.. wow!!
I didnt know.
Anyways i kwnow u are suffering from afonjaitis.

Afonjitis is and ailment, it causes fear to hear the truth against oneself, the patient also suffers hatred... and people with scratched face are eazy targets for the sickness

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by tmgold007(f): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
PenisCaP:

So u are afonja woman.. wow!!
I didnt know.
Anyways i kwnow u are suffering from afonjaitis.

Afonjitis is and ailment, it causes fear to hear the truth against oneself, the patient also suffers hatred... and people with scratched face are eazy targets for the sickness
Lolzzzzzz.......well you are entitle to your own opinion but u said you normally eat and clean mouth when it comes to yoruba women...well here is a piece of advice...watch your penis.... peniscap so that you wont end up like that yesterday haberlist that died in an active service......Have a wonderful sunday dickhead grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by yinkslinks(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
If you are in usa or uk, never u date an Afonja lady oooo, they will make u lose ur life or not achieve what u came for. If you live or ever lived in these places you will know what I mean.
ObiOmaMu:
Kemi Olunloyo has told Tonto Dikeh she should have killed her estranged husband, Churchill Olakunle when she had that gun in Ghana for allegedly abusing her.

You recall Ghanaian police had yesterday read out a report where they said, in a fit of anger, Tonto Dikeh allegedly destroyed property at her husband's house worth $15,000 dollars and waved a gun at Churchill's staff. This happened before Tonto wedded her now estranged husband.

According to Kemi, from a woman who also suffered domestic violence, (pictured above), to another, Tonto should have shot Churchill when she had the chance. Kemi wrote on Instagram:

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO @TONTOLET #tontodikeh from a bold, brave, transparent woman.
Like #ArethaFranklin and #WhitneyHouston sang "I'm every woman, it's all in me"..the reason I brand myself as the most intelligent woman in Nigeria is simple. I do what others are SCARED to do.

I'm proud of myself, never been married, probably never will. I have written on Facebook that if I marry it will be for money and never love and that's why billionaire #Bauchi Forex prince Ahmed Makama said he wasn't giving up on me cos he's been after me since our London school days when I was 17yo and he was 19.

Today Makama is 55yo and married with lots of grown kids and grandkids and wants a second wife. I will never be THE SECOND WIFE or be in a polygamous relationship. Even his Hausa wife is "excited to have me join as wife #2".

I illustrated this beating around the bush to u @tontolet because I wanted to show the upcoming ones that many things attract us to marriage. Money, status looks etc.

Regarding Churchill, YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM while you had the GUN! I'm a gun violence activist. I promote guns for protection not for slaughtering, assassinations etc. It is to protect u from the bad elements.

As a social critic and investigative journalist ppl were waiting for my view. I was still investigating @zukiliciouz interview and your write ups.
When I posted my #domesticviolence pics on Facebook 2013 with my entire hand in a man's mouth bitten like an animal, my head busted with a pipe, people were shocked. Men glorified it...Kemi must have done the man wrong.

These pics b4 and after the hospital emergency room taken by @BaltimorePolicedepartment Offc Ronald Roberts in his police car.
Ladies keep all photos, don't keep silent. My ex fiance's family kept telling me to stay that things will improve. Its a vicious cycle. In America I was allowed to protect myself...WITH A GUN! Its legal.

Hon Jibrin @abdulabmj said put up a strong resistance. How in Nigeria? Have a weapon READY ladies and protect ur legal rights! Bad men will KILL U FIRST! #RIP to all the women that died in the struggle.
#HNNSWIPE screen to see my *GRAPHIC* PICTURES

My domestic abuse story happened when I was 27yo and 9mos pregnant. My baby was induced meaning REMOVED from the womb immediately to save him in case I lost more blood in the trauma.
Barely a month after he was born, another assault and I was coughing up blood from a severely bruised nose and throat cos I didn't cook rice for dinner and I opened FIRE!

I will be 53 yo and remain single to this day and posess an extremely aggressive and assertive personality. I will never entertain the bullshit act of domestic violence ever again.

My son is now an adult. Told by his dad that I bruised myself then reported to police. See denial? I kept every police report and it's in a database @baltimorepolice HQ. Something NPF doesn't have.
NPF does not involve themselves in domestic situations. They only come to pick up YOUR BODY. Here in Oyo state, Ajimobi passed a LAW on DV. Huge jail terms ~ 30 years. C: @tontolet

tontolet: Thanks mama

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/you-should-have-killed-churchill-when.html

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by PenisCaP: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
tmgold007:

Lolzzzzzz.......well you are entitle to your own opinion but u said you normally eat and clean mouth when it comes to yoruba women...well here is a piece of advice...watch your penis.... peniscap so that you wont end up like that yesterday haberlist that died in an active service......Have a wonderful sunday dickhead grin

Hahahaha.... keep ur advise until u can keep ur pussie under ur skirt for a day. grin
Thats my own peice of advice.

and look for a cure for ur afonjities grin
Or u come lemme giv injection..
I bliv it would cure ya grin

I giv afonja women injection like no tomorrow. tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2017

Nawaoooh

Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by guiddoti: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Of a truth, She don dey hear voices for DaT advice.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by rhames(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
This our nigerian attention seeking yeyebrities again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by tmgold007(f): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hahahaha.... keep ur advise until u can keep ur pussie under ur skirt for a day. grin
Thats my own peice of advice.

and look for a cure for ur afonjities grin
Or u come lemme giv injection..
I bliv it would cure ya grin

I giv afonja women injection like no tomorrow. tongue
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by PenisCaP: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
tmgold007:

Lol

wink
Whats ur location dear?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by Owill1(m): 5:08am On Mar 13, 2017
I dey reason wit dis woman sometimes
Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: "You Should Have Killed Churchill With That Gun" by MarieSucre(f): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
daretodiffer:
FYI, you are in for a rude awakening if you think homosexual relationships cannot be VERY abusive....If not more than heterosexual relationships. Darling, power play comes in different forms.

Domestic abuse is a very serious issue and it can also be very tricky. There are situations where the woman is the perpetrator yet end up sustaining injuries because she is not as physically strong as her husband. There are situations where both couples just enjoy hitting each other. However, it is no brainier that men are often the perpetrators in heterosexual relationships.

She doesn't take into account emotional abuse, which seems to be quite common in lesbian relationships. What ever rocks her boat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Shares Eye-popping Photos / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures / Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.