Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,936 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:43 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke (2603 Views)

Court Renews Arrest Warrant For Actress Monalisa Chinda / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by DRIFTyKING(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Johnson Suleman, the controversial Nigerian pastor at the center of an adultery scandal gave a $76,000 brand-new Mercedes-Benz 450 GL to Nollywood star Daniella Okeke in 2016, an official Lagos State website shows." - (Sahara Reporters)

Ms. Okeke was previously named by Stephanie Otobo, Apostle Suleman’s estranged lover, as being one of the other women in his life.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-UVXAeqxDUSs/WMT-D3VmV4I/AAAAAAAABE8/3DPqFe4OXEM3GiSJFHu4z5GptPaYmLsQgCLcB/s400/collage-2017-03-12%2B%25281%2529.png[/img]

For her part, the actress in 2016 proudly displayed the Mercedes-Benz SUV GL 450 on her Instagram page in front of a brand-new house where she parked it.

After her name was revealed by Ms. Otobo at a press conference covered extensively by Saharareporters, some Nigerians invaded Ms. Okeke’s Instagram questioning the source of her wealth given that she has not featured in any prominent movies in recent years.

The more inquisitive among them took advantage of a new website for vehicle registration in Lagos State which unveils the ownership of any vehicles by its number due to a bug on the webpage, and discovered that one of Ms. Okeke’s most prized possessions, the posh Mercedes-Benz car, is registered to “Apostle Suleman Johnson.”

[img]https://1.bp..com/-CaCQjSz5Jn8/WMT_H1L6kAI/AAAAAAAABFI/O16pIjDeCGsWXrReAEZIe8jARINWo4gxgCLcB/s400/REGISTRATION-DANIELLA-CAR.jpg[/img]

This discovery is the second window into the pastor’s private life following the one opened by Ms. Otobo, but he has vigorously denied the amorous relationship she claims to have had with him.

Last week, Ms. Otobo was arrested and detained by Apostle Suleman, who procured some federal police officers to rough up the woman. She was behind bars for a few nights.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-n0eDE0GmsnI/WMT_bfYZr6I/AAAAAAAABFM/gHXnQdpXHFcfuGDl29kKwNzaKv4_JdkBwCLcB/s400/Daniella-GL450.jpg[/img]

Ms. Otobo had insisted that Apostle Suleman impregnated her following sex romps in Italy, New York and Nigeria. The pastor denied the allegations and threatened to sue SaharaReporters for reporting the story.

On Thursday, he also threatened Festus Keyamo, whose law office in Lagos is representing Ms. Otobo, demanding an apology and the payment to him of N1bn for blackmail and injury.

In a rebuttal on Friday, the law office denied that Mr. Keyamo, its Head of Chambers, was actively involved in the matter, as he has been in Abuja. It described the pastor’s allegations of a conspiracy against him as pathetic, ludicrous and a nonsensical smokescreen.

Among others, the chambers revealed that the pastor paid millions into Ms. Otobo’s account and that it has pictures of him exposing his private parts, evidence of which it said would emerge in court. It also stated that other victims of the pastor have started to come forward to tell their stories, armed with proof.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/just-in-apostle-suleman-allegedly.html

cc: Fynestboi, MissyB3, lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2017
this Suleiman sabi better thing grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by auntysimbiat(f): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmmm...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmm. The truth is about to be unveiled. I pity people who see "pastors" as gods.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2017
Apostolate Apostle suleman! Are you still denying this thing? It's very obvious that the people who are out for you have enough facts to bring you down.

My man just start preparing your apology speech for your followers worldwide. You don shït for church(as my warri guys will say).

One would think he would have foreseen this event to come as the famous prophesier that he is. But no, he's FAKE after all. undecided
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by naijaboiy: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2017
xstry:
this Suleiman sabi better thing grin
That Nyash go kill man. gringrin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by DRIFTyKING(m): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, mynd44, ishilove, seun
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by Ishilove: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2017
'victims'? If at all these allegations are true, did the Apostle force any of them into an amorous relationship? Victims my ass
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by naptu2: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:
'victims'? If at all these allegations are true, did the Apostle force any of them into an amorous relationship? Victims my ass

"If all these allegations are true" , how would you know if he forced any of them into an amorous relationship or not? And how would you know if there are victims or not?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by baeboo: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2017
Suleiman did not force them into relationship. Its a mutual agreement. all this people wey carry Mata for head like gala sef. I thought they said men are polygamous in nature abi DAT one don change? This is just a pull him down syndrome. They would have looked for a stronger accusations, bcoz this one no go work at all.

All Nigerian men are adulterous. Even the ones wey dey Bleep anything fuckable go con chuki mouth for this mata.

Hypocrite everywhere
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by tayoxx(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Woli sule ton rebo rebo
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by AngelicBeing: 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
sad
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by Nostradamus: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
naijaboiy:
Apostolate Apostle suleman! Are you still denying this thing? It's very obvious that the people who are out for you have enough facts to bring you down.

My man just start preparing your apology speech for your followers worldwide. You don shït for church(as my warri guys will say).

One would think he would have foreseen this event to come as the famous prophesier that he is. But no, he's FAKE after all. undecided
nigerians will still see him as a god tho, they will even shout 'touch not my annointed 'whenever you mention this man
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by Nostradamus: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
naijaboiy:

That Nyash go kill man. gringrin
that nyash deserve standing ovation
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by spanzed(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
naijaboiy:

Dee,your comment is highly judgemental you should no better that this man is still a suspect until proven guilty which has yet to be established.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by naijaboiy: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
spanzed:
Dee,your comment is highly judgemental you should no better that this man is still a suspect until proven guilty which has yet to be established.
No, my post is not judgmental. And I know what you're saying. But don't forget that it was the pastor who dragged her to court for slander not the lady.

You should remove sentiments from your mind and think objectively. Don't allow religious sentiments cloud your sense of judgmen because that's what's affecting you now.

The fact that he's a pastor doesn't prevent him from committing such an act. Pastor is just a title, it doesn't define anyone's personality or character.

What your pastor is simply trying to do is to deny and then keep quiet, hoping it dies a natural death because he knows there's nothing he can do about it. We all know these. We are not fools!

Go back and think again.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by naijaboiy: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nostradamus:
nigerians will still see him as a god tho, they will even shout 'touch not my annointed 'whenever you mention this man
That's how they will always be fooled by these yahoo boys.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by Preca(f): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
and SDK blog says d car is for the pastor
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by Nostradamus: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
naijaboiy:

That's how they will always be fooled by these yahoo boys.
I pray they get brain sharp sharp, the truth is that a lot of these guys defending that Suleiman are even morally better than the guy. that Suleiman is just an hustler who parade himself as a prophet.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by spanzed(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
naijaboiy:

No, my post is not judgmental. And I know what you're saying. But don't forget that it was the pastor who dragged her to court for slander not the lady.

You should remove sentiments from your mind and think objectively. Don't allow religious sentiments cloud your sense of judgmen because that's what's affecting you now.

The fact that he's a pastor doesn't prevent him from committing such an act. Pastor is just a title, it doesn't define anyone's personality or character.

What your pastor is simply trying to do is to deny and then keep quiet, hoping it dies a natural death because he knows there's nothing he can do about it. We all know these. We are not fools!

Go back and think again.

I Think I agree with you now
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by ednut1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
5 years later. This man still dey randy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Actress Daniella Okeke by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin

Internet no dey forget sha

(1) (Reply)

Natural Therapy For Hypertension Reversal. / Kiss Daniel Pictured Preparing Semovita / WATCH: Muslim Pedophile Begs People That Captured Him To Let Him Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.