Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

asdsa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / asdsa (1285 Views)

Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures / I Feel My Father -in -law Is Trying To Control Me / Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

asdsa by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Thanks.
Re: asdsa by AntiWailer: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2017
All what you are delving into is not ur 'conzign'

How she raised the children is none of ur business.

If somebody did full time and was asked to withdraw, it is common sense to know that he will just waste his life and years on part time studies because the probability of him failing woefully is very high

On her submission that ur girl is selfish. She is simply telling her to motivate her siblings to do well. If she ignore that call today, you might pay for it in the future. When your brother In law is arrested, you will not leave ur wife to do the running around alone.

On how to handle your MIL. Respect her but don't be having too many conversations with her. Most times SEND ur girl to her and get feedback from your girl.

That said, the problem you have is your 'babe' who can not shut her Fvcking Mouth up.

She is the type that tells mama everything u guys are doing and also tell u everything going on in her family.

-My Penny

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: asdsa by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2017
Only solution is to talk to your babe..
make her see reasons with your points, so she should respectfully tell her mom to stay off her relationship with you....
Re: asdsa by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 12, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
Only solution is to talk to your babe..
make her see reasons with your points, so she should respectfully tell her mom to stay off her relationship with you....

Do you think this is possible in Naija? MIL staying off, when the culture is to marry the girl and her family..
Re: asdsa by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 12, 2017
AntiWailer:
All what you are delving into is not ur 'conzign'

How she raised the children is none of ur business.

If somebody did full time and was asked to withdraw, it is common sense to know that he will just waste his life and years on part time studies because the probability of him failing woefully is very high

On her submission that ur girl is selfish. She is simply telling her to motivate her siblings to do well. If she ignore that call today, you might pay for it in the future. When your brother In law is arrested, you will not leave ur wife to do the running around alone.

On how to handle your MIL. Respect her but don't be having too many conversations with her. Most times SEND ur girl to her and get feedback from your girl.

That said, the problem you have is your 'babe' who can not shut her Fvcking Mouth up.

She is the type that tells mama everything u guys are doing and also tell u everything going on in her family.

-My Penny

Nigga, calms don't go all James Bond on me. You do not need to use vulgar words to convey your points. And do not be childish, it's not my babe telling me even though we keep nothing from ourselves, it's her ma.
Re: asdsa by AntiWailer: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Nigga, calms don't go all James Bond on me. You do not need to use vulgar words to convey your points. And do not be childish, it's not my babe telling me even though we keep nothing from ourselves, it's her ma.
grin grin

There are somethings she need to manage you from hearing. It will also help you.

...and seriously u and your babe's ma talk that much ?

you need a job bro. shocked tongue
Re: asdsa by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
The reason why you feel so much of your MIL presence in your relationship is because her daughter, your fiancee allows it to be so.

she's a mama's girl and she being the only daughter, I don't think that will change.

One thing I do know & observed is ; how your in-laws treat you/interfere in your relationship is enabled and dependent on your spouse.

I can't marry someone who's being remote controlled by another person, regardless of who that other person is - that's like marrying 2 people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: asdsa by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Joavid:
The reason why you feel so much of your MIL presence in your relationship is because her daughter, your fiancee allows it to be so.

she's a mama's girl and she being the only daughter, I don't think that will change.

One thing I do know & observed is ; how your in-laws treat you/interfere in your relationship is enabled and dependent on your spouse.

I can't marry someone who's being remote controlled by another person, regardless of who that other person is - that's like marrying 2 people.

Exactly, that is how I feel, I feel like it's the three of us in a relationship.
Re: asdsa by nnamdibig(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
No matter how your MIL is, let her know your type of person. Let her know the things you tolerate & things you don't..... action speaks louder than voice so you don't have to speak for her to see all these. As for your baby that always carry una matter to mummy, she must stop it ASAP. She is already bringing in the third party(her mum) to your lives which am sure will never end well. You have seen how she is, make sure she also sees how you are so she can't decide whether to give her daughter to you or not. Marriage no be by force.

1 Like

Re: asdsa by Richy4(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
<<<U have never even paid the dowry, and you have started complaining already, what will then happen when you got one kid out of this girl you call your Bab...

<<<You have to understand that she is a widow...who must have been struggling to put her family together....she is paying the bills, so she calls the shots for now...U have to wait when she became your mother inlaw, then you give her the respect accorded to her...and where you wants her to sit, that's where she will sit when the time comes....U are jumping ahead of yourself already...

<<<<Though I got disturbed when I read your response that said you do not want to be pressured or rushed into marriage...I believe you do not even know what you were saying or that you don't mean it the way because I believe this girl might have seen you as her husband already....But that utterances could be a big red flag for any girl....Some if they hear things like that, they will start looking for an alternative...I guess you are familiar with the phrase I don't want to put my eggs in one basket.... watch some sensitive words bro...
Every widow tries the best they can to see that they perform the role of a father as well as mother...She's just like a mother hen trying to keep her chicks together, You can't come from nowhere and disrupt that....Give her a break....Marry the girl first then we can talk..

2 Likes

Re: asdsa by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
Richy4:
<<<U have never even paid the dowry, and you have started complaining already, what will then happen when you got one kid out of this girl you call your Bab...

<<<You have to understand that she is a widow...who must have been struggling to put her family together....she is paying the bills, so she calls the shots for now...U have to wait when she became your mother inlaw, then you give her the respect accorded to her...and where you wants her to sit, that's where she will sit when the time comes....U are jumping ahead of yourself already...

<<<<Though I got disturbed when I read your response that said you do not want to be pressured or rushed into marriage...I believe you do not even know what you were saying or that you don't mean it the way because I believe this girl might have seen you as her husband already....But that utterances could be a big red flag for any girl....Some if they hear things like that, they will start looking for an alternative...I guess you are familiar with the phrase I don't want to put my eggs in one basket.... watch some sensitive words bro...
Every widow tried the best the can to see that they perform the role of a father as well as mother...Give her a break...

Bro, she lost her hubby over a decade ago. And I am not discrediting her for taking care of her children so calm down.
Re: asdsa by Richy4(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Bro, she lost her hubby over a decade ago. And I am not discrediting her for taking care of her children so calm down.

I am calm man...extremely calm....Just want to let you know that manipulative also means;

scheming, calculating, cunning, crafty, wily, shrewd, devious, conniving, sly, unscrupulous, disingenuous....For me I do not see why that was not discrediting...If it is not, then I don't know what is
Re: asdsa by Ishilove: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op, you no get talk. Your MIL is possessive and mind you, your babe is her only female child so it is perfectly normal to be nosy in her daughter's affairs. Your babe on her own part is a mama's girl who doesn't know where to draw the line.

I don't see the issue here. If you aren't comfortable with the bond between mother and child then take a long walk.

Your babe herself needs to grow up. She's still immature. How can she be sending her boyfriend's love messages to her mum? Hian.
Re: asdsa by Hideki(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:
Op, you no get talk. Your MIL is possessive and mind you, your babe is her only female child so it is perfectly normal to be nosy in her daughter's affairs. Your babe on her own part is a mama's girl who doesn't know where to draw the line.

I don't see the issue here. If you aren't comfortable with the bond between mother and child then take a long walk.

Your babe herself needs to grow up. She's still immature. How can she be sending her boyfriend's love messages to her mum? Hian.
You sound so sure of yourself!!! Like you have heard from all parties and you have reached a conclusion based on what you got from all parties and now your giving the verdict ...Oh Lawwwd!!

(1) (Reply)

Parents Let's Learn From This Pics / HEARTBREAK: Nigerian Returns From Abroad To Discover His Wife Married His Friend / OMG! Couple Shares Photo During Sex On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.