Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. (39252 Views)

CAN On Fuel Scarcity: This Looks Like An Attempt To Sabotage X-mas Celebrations / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Things Guys Do In Church That Shows They Only Went There To Waste Their Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Ishilove: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

My spirit took my soul, read and understand.......my body was here while my spirit took my soul there
You don't even understand what happened to you. Your spirit took your consciousness (soul) to another plane?

My dear, that is some occultic shaitza
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by ndiko: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is from ur village. Go sort yourself out.

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Irishrena1(f): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
OP must have been pondering so much about the after life that the first day he took weed his hallucinations were centered around the hullabaloo of flying that he's assumed he's got a first hand experience of the after life. Pls OP don't eat that leaf again. Its not good for you

1 Like

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

You don't even understand what happened to you. Your spirit took your consciousness (soul) to another plane?

My dear, that is some occultic shaitza

What do you understand by occultism? Listen, occultism is just part of spiritualism, am talking about a complete spiritual matter that has to do with an unanswerable human questions. I don't do part, am chosen
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by OgorCDL: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
hahaha!!
SirWere:
Weed works in mysterious ways....
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Ishilove: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

What do you understand by occultism? Listen, occultism is just part of spiritualism, am talking about a complete spiritual matter that has to do with an unanswerable human questions. I don't do part, am chosen
Occultism is negative spiritualism.

You're chosen by who and for what purpose?
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Occultism is negative spiritualism.

You're chosen by who and for what purpose?

Just a matter of time my good friend
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Ishilove: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

Just a matter of time my good friend
Ohhhhhh, mysterious! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by naijaboiy: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
I've never smoked any weed that will make me see heaven.

Op needs to tell me his dealer let me have a feel of it. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by walls01: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirfee:
Menn!I'm not talking about charms or guys who are diabolical.I'm talking about spirits,have you seen any one before?For your information,I grew up at the border region where smugglers and customs are always hostile to each other.I have friends who are very diabolical that they can stand anything including gunshots but they are all humans,and not spirit.

this charms are given to man by spirits, they are more powerful than man. how can one without charm withstand bullets? what is the source of this charms? diabolical men are connected to the dark spirits.
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by terrezo2002(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmm. I would like to share my own revelation.
I was walking on way when suddenly the clouds began to gather. It became so thick after some minutes. Then I saw something falling down from the sky. When it got close, I discovered it was a gigantic stone. There so many of such stones began to fall on the earth. I saw many angels flying all around in the sky. I became so terrified. Then I woke up still terrified.
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by walls01: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
sirfee:
Menn!I'm not talking about charms or guys who are diabolical.I'm talking about spirits,have you seen any one before?For your information,I grew up at the border region where smugglers and customs are always hostile to each other.I have friends who are very diabolical that they can stand anything including gunshots but they are all humans,and not spirit.

what I saw is clearly not from this world, has a goat head and leg
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Klington: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wen u have typhoid cum smoke small weed, ur story go dey jam each other with confusion.
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Johnsown1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
This accident happened now at 9thmile Enugu, the corp member is one of the victims... 4 persons dead as the trailer fell untop the bus. Any person can identify the lady in the I.d card should pls contact the nitemile police division. Share until right person sees this..

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by gatiano(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Your Spirit did not take your Soul and left your body blank- That is death. Your Spirit guided Your Soul through the journey while, He (Your Spirit) took charge of your body. It happens to everybody while We sleep. It is dreaming. The dream has a lot of meaning to you, that was why you wrote it.

You are the one flying yet You are mostly the one trapped, trying hard to extinguish the fire, You are all those unclad people....

Melchizedek1:

My spirit took my soul, read and understand.......my body was here while my spirit took my soul there
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
gatiano:
Your Spirit did not take your Soul and left your body blank- That is death. Your Spirit guided Your Soul through the journey while, He (Your Spirit) took charge of your body. It happens to everybody while We sleep. It is dreaming. The dream has a lot of meaning to you, that was why you wrote it.

You are the one flying yet You are mostly the one trapped, trying hard to extinguish the fire, You are all those unclad people....

Sorry, never said I was sleeping
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Wilgrea7(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:
This has nothing to do with drugs, I don't do drugs. You may not understand it until you visits there, you may not come back if you aren't opportuned. This is purely spiritual and not religious.

hello Melchizedek1.... happy Sunday... i find your narration very interesting if its true... i would like to know more... how did you get to experience such?? what induced it?? i understand you follow Judaism... but you seem to be under a more spiritual denomination... even your experience is a different from the general jewish afterlife.. so if i may ask... what are the kind of spiritual things u do?? are there rituals? what's your view of the spiritual and our connection to it... pls try and answer as many as possible.. if some are too confidential, maybe you can give me links on them... or if you don't want it to be discussed here, maybe i can send you a pm for whatsapp if its ok by you.... i look forward to your reply... thanks sir
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Bigdiddo(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Unclerukus:
I see a lot of people who laugh at him. You see , there's nothing worse than being spiritually dead or ignorant, it's like living in a loop or a dark shell, you don't know the purpose of your existence I'll believe his story. I had experiences like that also several times, but it was about the rapture, nothing like a figment of imagination or me being a religious fanatic, in fact, that period was one of the periods where I thought I lived life to the fullest, clubbing, womanizing and all sorts. I woke up with horror and goosebumps all over my body like I was physically there. It's not really a dream it's an out of body experience, a trance, it's a revelation or a warning from God possibly to change your ways. It's an experience not many people can get throughout their lifetime, he's lucky.

if you are not spiritually inclined u won't believe that story. what made me believe that story is he couldn't get to those gates not until he went to collect energy from the moon, blood and went back before he could fly through those kingdom gates and see things. if u understand spirituality very well you will know your spirit needs energy to run things in that realm. don't wanna talk much

2 Likes

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:

Especially when its laced grin

1 Like

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by gatiano(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
It makes no much difference. You not sleeping at the time tells how urgent the matter is. You were made conscious to be sure you don't forget. Other people experience theirs while sleeping but forget all of the trip when they wake up, but left with a feeling or emotions.

You are awakening, but I guess on a wrong direction (That is my opinion ooo), It depends on your emotions at the time.

Melchizedek1:

Sorry, never said I was sleeping
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Unimaginable123: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
Deprince2656:
You are a gud novelist.
Pls don't forget to publish this article and if you don't have the money, we nairalanders will contribute.
good novelist with this wack story?
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Unimaginable123: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bigdiddo:

if you are not spiritually inclined u won't believe that story. what made me believe that story is he couldn't get to those gates not until he went to collect energy from the moon, blood and went back before he could fly through those kingdom gates and see things. if u understand spirituality very well you will know your spirit needs energy to run things in that realm. don't wanna talk much
Na waoh. The 2 kingdoms are now near the moon?
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Unimaginable123: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
terrezo2002:
Hmmm. I would like to share my own revelation.
I was walking on way when suddenly the clouds began to gather. It became so thick after some minutes. Then I saw something falling down from the sky. When it got close, I discovered it was a gigantic stone. There so many of such stones began to fall on the earth. I saw many angels flying all around in the sky. I became so terrified. Then I woke up still terrified.
u need to visit a doctor. Possibly high fever
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Unimaginable123: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Johnsown1:
This accident happened now at 9thmile Enugu, the corp member is one of the victims... 4 persons dead as the trailer fell untop the bus. Any person can identify the lady in the I.d card should pls contact the nitemile police division. Share until right person sees this..
please contact the nearest NYSC office. Tnx. RIP to the dead
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hello Melchizedek1.... happy Sunday... i find your narration very interesting if its true... i would like to know more... how did you get to experience such?? what induced it?? i understand you follow Judaism... but you seem to be under a more spiritual denomination... even your experience is a different from the general jewish afterlife.. so if i may ask... what are the kind of spiritual things u do?? are there rituals? what's your view of the spiritual and our connection to it... pls try and answer as many as possible.. if some are too confidential, maybe you can give me links on them... or if you don't want it to be discussed here, maybe i can send you a pm for whatsapp if its ok by you.... i look forward to your reply... thanks sir

This has nothing to do with religion, religion is just part of spiritualism.....spiritualism brings to light the mysteries in religion. My good friend, explaining this would cover pages upon pages. Spiritual urge leads to spiritual enlightenment that brings about spiritual manifestations, I can only say that I came with it, maybe due to ...... buh true seekers gets the knowledge
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Carlyn: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
ArchEnemy:
lol
fuuny

1 Like

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Na waoh. The 2 kingdoms are now near the moon?

Haha seriously your input made me laugh ...... never said that any kingdom was close to the moon.
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by oluwaahmed: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
SirWere:

U took it right outa my mouth mehn
Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by kullozone(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Melchizedek1:

Am sorry this is the far I can go in explaining

You're not serious. Just tell us that you don't understand the dream, so you can't explain it.... Waste of time.
It's the mod that brought this shii to front page that I blame. Let him/her come and explain the meaning of this rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Unimaginable123: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bigdiddo:

Melchizedek1, not talking of your post, but about this

1 Like

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Niflheim(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
I gave up when I got to the part about................................."The light of the moon that was in his mouth"!!! Like seriously?!!! While we are here eating cheese burgers and apples, someone is out there eating light from the moon?!!! Sounds like an episode of "DR WHO MEETS HARRY POTHEAD!!!"

1 Like

Re: What Death Looks Like. Though Alive, I Went There. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
kullozone:

You're not serious. Just tell us that you don't understand the dream, so you can't explain it.... Waste of time.
It's the mod that brought this shii to front page that I blame. Let him/her come and explain the meaning of this rubbish.

Hmm even if am permitted to tell you, you still won't understand, never said I was dreaming .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam / Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.