Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,684 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:13 AM

In a dilemma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In a dilemma (746 Views)

Help? I'm In A Dilemma / Help Am In A Dilemma Now. / The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In a dilemma by Bobloco: 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Well I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but all I need is an advice on what to tell this lady friend of mine, and I kinda like her.
Yesterday she just inform me that she is about to graduate from the university with a third class degree after spending 6yrs in the university. though according to her, the major reason for the low grade was lack of money. She is so demoralized at the moment and I have been so disturbed cos I have been thinking of spending the rest of my life with her.
Re: In a dilemma by MummyIMadeIt: 12:12am On Mar 13, 2017
CONSOLE HER BY BRINGING OPEN THE GOOD NEWS OF YOUR LIFE DESIRE
Re: In a dilemma by Winneygirl(f): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Let her graduate. Won't it be worse to not graduate?
Re: In a dilemma by sisisioge: 12:48am On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmm... Obviously, book reading is not her calling. Pls advise her to finish school then think about a business or vocation she thinks she might excel at...Then do it. After all, there's nothing as cool as being in the business owner/investor's quadrant. It's good she went to school...at all at all na winch market.

Happy married life...May your kids take after you with books. It is well.
Re: In a dilemma by Bobloco: 5:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Thank you all for your responses
Re: In a dilemma by Dyt(f): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2017
I didn't know grades is one of the factors to spending rest of the life with a partner ooo
Re: In a dilemma by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2017
All these people that went to school with the mentality to bribe lectures for grades. So her lack of money was the reason for her graduating with a third class?, were there not students who graduated in first and second class upper but never paid for grading?.

She should do business, we don't all have the brain for academic work.
Re: In a dilemma by dipupo2289(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bobloco:
Well I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but all I need is an advice on what to tell this lady friend of mine, and I kinda like her.
Yesterday she just inform me that she is about to graduate from the university with a third class degree after spending 6yrs in the university. though according to her, the major reason for the low grade was lack of money. She is so demoralized at the moment and I have been so disturbed cos I have been thinking of spending the rest of my life with her.

so far there is life(breath in her), there is hope... I also had a third class and am doing fine, it's not a death sentence, however, a good grade is much better, i had couple of rejects to deal with but I never lost hope... I had to go thru many challenges (spending 7 years in school, delayed Nysc etc)... presently, i work and i school, at work no 1 can tell i had a third class because of my performance and at school the same applies.

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Actually Cheat? / What Have Fathers Done To Deserve This? / See Why You Should Breastfeed Your Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.