Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) (85926 Views)

Kalu Bernard Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Lover, Solape Oladipupo / Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by driand(m): 5:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

my mind tell me you're nt upto 18yrs

I suggest u shud be taking 1 egg in d morning, afternoon and night to develop your already decayed mental faculty
e pain am grin grin
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 5:46am On Mar 13, 2017
driand:
e pain am grin grin

are you a psychiatric patient? coz dis ur unnecessary laugh is getting out of hands

1 Like

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by mightyhazel: 5:51am On Mar 13, 2017
driand:
says who?
says humanity! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by driand(m): 5:55am On Mar 13, 2017
Adebowale89:

are you a psychiatric patient? coz dis ur unnecessary laugh is getting out of hands
grin grin grin
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by driand(m): 5:56am On Mar 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
says humanity! undecided
maybe so but my view could be different
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by mightyhazel: 6:12am On Mar 13, 2017
driand:
maybe so but my view could be different
there is absolutely no sense nor justification in killing dat girl,even if she Bleep.ed the whole males in the military institution!

The best he cud av done is walk away

Now,u nursing a contrary view will be a deviation from normal!

U shd reconnect with ur human nature!

1 Like

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Nature8(m): 6:33am On Mar 13, 2017
Talk2bryant:
RIP English grin grin grin grin

Lol.. grin
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Mbediogu(m): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2017
Lazy officer dying for other rank. And he is from Abia state with the greatest number of fine and well behaved marriageable ladies in Southeast, second only to Akwaibom. RIP to the dead and about to die.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2017
Ds dude is too young to talk about love. Warris dis
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by segzyogondus(m): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2017
He no knw before say it is very possible? why he no go meet the person she dey double date mk dem settle for guard room instead of to waste d fine girl... Dis kind person for dey Sambisa forest dey shoot no be to dey test him shooting talent for dis fine girl..... U are here by sentenced to life of fighting Boko Haram since shooting and killing is your hobby

1 Like

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by kherlly(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2017
There are other reports that the guy is still alive buh detained

Rip solape
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Unclerukus: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2017
demo4ril97:
that Lieutenant thing is just a nick sir. In the cadre of commissioned officers of the military. The word Lieutenant without an additional word or phrase can be linked to an Army officer ranking 2nd level in the Armed Forces (with it equivalents has Sub-Lieutenant in the Navy and a Flying-Officer in the airforce) or a Naval Personnel ranking level 3 in the Armed forces (with it equivalents has a Captain in the Army and a Flight Lieutenant in the Air force).

Besides he is not even a lance corporal yet, as you may see there is no rank on him via pictures.

I hope you understand my explanations.

Meanwhile a recruit can never be commissioned without a degree, aside the Executive Commissioning which is rare, and a beneficiary should have served in the Military for least 15years or there about and must be be up to the rank of a Sergeant and must posses some certificate of courses with good recommendations. All things fully utilized.
Thanks for taking your time to explain. Respect.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by wasuka14(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2017
dainformant:
Here are photos of the guy who allegedly killed his colleague an Air Force personnel identified as Oladipupo Solape a.k.a Shomzy Shomzy, in Makurdi, Benue State this morning. The NAF personnel reportedly killed the girl out of jealousy because she was reportedly double dating.

Meanwhile, it appears that the guy involved identified as Lieutenant Kalu also killed himself judging from the controversial posts he made on Facebook yesterday night. He wrote; RIP young blood... I wish myself dat........ See below'

Both of their photos have been trending online after they were shared by their fellow colleagues.

Source: http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/photos-of-naf-personnel-chilling-with.html

I think military should ban dating of colleagues in the same profession. As this may prevent future suicidal act. How can that useless guy rest in peace? Because of toto! Sometime a lot of pple don't think beyond their head. There are still a million girl out there that will still love u.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Spells(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2017
All becos of punnani fa....chai...

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Chukazu: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2017
when you give guns to animals
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by vannessa7(f): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Afffffffffffonja girls and quadruple even ten thousand dating are like six and half dozen, but that is not a reason to take anyone 's life. If you can't cope, leave her alone.

I hope they catch him and to him what will soon happen to those that quote me negatively.

you are negative so I will quote you negatively and proverb 26:27, being s tribal bigot will get you nowhere, so in whatever tribe you come from all the girls are saints, I don't think. so, hypocrite, remove the log in your eyes before pointing at my own speck
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by demo4ril97(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2017
HeGeMon:
There are regulations guiding age, if the boy isn't up to 18, it is expected he reaches that age before recruitment,its standardized, both NMS zaria & AFMS jos, these are specialized military training schools for boys between ages 10-18, 6 years of comprehensive academic & military training. By the time they are 17-18, they have become professionals
I am not in anyway countering your opinion sir, I was only giving you an insight of soldiering as an EX-Boy, EX-Jam and an EX-Commando has the case might be. Since the UN truncated the idea of recruiting underage soldiers it takes effect all around the world.

I may not know your background pertaining the Military lifestyle, but I am one savvy in the system. Thanks for your time Sir.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by winetapper: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2017
budosky:
That Stupíd Abia guy is not dead yet.. He is in our guard room.. They've taken his blood sample to check if he is psychologically Alright.
how did he get a gun?
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by demo4ril97(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Unclerukus:
Thanks for taking your time to explain. Respect.
No one is ahead knowledge we all acquire new things, and thanks for your understanding. cool
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by onedayatime(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2017
Kingbuhari:
wasted sperm, he should have known better that the girl where she came from are genetically promiscuous in nature, I wonder what will make me took this life wey dey sweet me despite no money to flex
should I say you are a fool? Or you are an animal? Or you are mannerless? Which should I say? i don't know. We are talking about life here, wasted and unfulfilled life and you posted rubbish talking about how one ethnic group are promiscuous.
As a human being show respect when you need to, animal.

1 Like

Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by driand(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2017
mightyhazel:
there is absolutely no sense nor justification in killing dat girl,even if she Bleep.ed the whole males in the military institution!

The best he cud av done is walk away

Now,u nursing a contrary view will be a deviation from normal!

U shd reconnect with ur human nature!
thank you but my views are mine
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Sammiejo: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2017
This is what happens when psychos are armed.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by HeGeMon(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2017
Tnx man
demo4ril97:
I am not in anyway countering your opinion sir, I was only giving you an insight of soldiering as an EX-Boy, EX-Jam and an EX-Commando has the case might be. Since the UN truncated the idea of recruiting underage soldiers it takes effect all around the world.

I may not know your background pertaining the Military lifestyle, but I am one savvy in the system. Thanks for your time Sir.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by budosky(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2017
winetapper:
how did he get a gun?
An airforce recruit.. Funniest thing is dat he hasnt used up to 2 or 3 years (I think) in da Force..
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by almarthins(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2017
Treasuredlove:
I said immature oga. Age has nothing to do with it. Do you understand what it really means to be a security agent and have a license to carry fire arm? The government should start taking the recruitment process more seriously

U can't rule out emotions from humans, in this case emotion had d best of him. Don't forget it happens in america and other advance countries too.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by best443: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2017
People are looking for job and the idiot got it and decided to waste the two slots. Too bad.
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by marxwellerr247(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2017
This is what u get when u recruit kids in the military, So we now have children in our military
what a pity ! !
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Kingbuhari(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2017
onedayatime:

should I say you are a fool? Or you are an animal? Or you are mannerless? Which should I say? i don't know. We are talking about life here, wasted and unfulfilled life and you posted rubbish talking about how one ethnic group are promiscuous.
As a human being show respect when you need to, animal.
when u get home insult ur parent, if u get any
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
All these small boyz wey full Nigeria military .

Marines nko?
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by winetapper: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
budosky:

An airforce recruit.. Funniest thing is dat he hasnt used up to 2 or 3 years (I think) in da Force..
you didn't reply my question please, how can he a recruit be in possession of a gun for personal use
Re: Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) by Rhea(f): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
A soldier who cannot control his emotions for women is a dangerous soldier and does not belong in the line of duty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Lady Killed In A Hotel At Rumuola, Port Harcourt (Photos) / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.