Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

This Is Why I Called Out That B*tch, Oge Okoye– Actress Chioma Toplis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Why I Called Out That B*tch, Oge Okoye– Actress Chioma Toplis (800 Views)

Chioma Toplis Dances In Bikini To Celebrate New Year / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) / "Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I Called Out That B*tch, Oge Okoye– Actress Chioma Toplis by Mrop(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
UK-based Nollywood actress, Chioma Toplis,
has explained why she called out Oge Okoye,
over her recent photo scandal. When asked
why she didn’t talk to her former friend,
privately, instead of dissing her publicly on
Facebook, Chioma said:

“When she went public to talk trash about my
household even as she was living in my house
and eating my salt and pepper but secretly
made those calls to spoil me behind my back.
I am not like her (Oge) who snitches behind
people’s back. I do mine in the open. I don’t
care about guys who have gone to blog under
anonymous names to say trash about me.
At the end of the day, I have done what I want
to do. I didn’t tell her (Oge) to be living a fake
life. The whole world knows that I am not
afraid of that bitch and I am ready to bash her
at any given opportunity.”

source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/this-is-why-i-called-out-that-btch-oge.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

The Mouth Is Not A Sex Organ. Mouth Action Is A Proof Of Perversion, Nigerian Lawyer / Tonto Dikeh Reveals Why She Lied About Being Comfortable In Her Marriage. / #bbnaija: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Report That Bbnaija Got 11 Million Votes Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.