Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend (1145 Views)

Can You Actually Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (photos) / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend by ochobaba(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
A girl friend that cannot cook is that one a girlfriend
Re: A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
That's her weakness, it is only a real man that will train her. We all have weaknesses.
ochobaba:
A girl friend that cannot cook is that one a girlfriend
Re: A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend by Lalas247(f): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
You can teach her .. some ladies learn from their other half .

Not the end of the world

If she can't lipsrsealed then u got a problem ..

1 Like

Re: A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Yes, it's a GF. You're the one with mommy issues. Focus on that.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend by HonestPen: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians at all understand English as they speciously profess. For heaven sake, you are a bridegroom. Look it up please.
Re: A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend by jworos(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
No, nor be gehfren tongue

Re: A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend by centmanuel(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Its possible she dont know how to. You are to teach her besides you guys are not yet married friendship or courtship period is a learning period. As for me, i m a good cook and i will be glad to teach my gf
Re: A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend by thunderfiremods(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
locate any restaurant nd go on wit ur life....

ur problem issa problem
Re: A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend by Safiaa(f): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is it her obligation to cook for you? If she doesn't know how to cook, Mr chef teach her your cooking skills. So now, her cooking skills define her as a human being. Don't get me angry.
Re: A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol all these girls making noise... They are cooking for their boyfriends like say dem be wife materials
Re: A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
HonestPen:
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians at all understand English as they speciously profess. For heaven sake, you are a bridegroom. Look it up please.
Yes na, we sabi englishgrin

(1) (Reply)

So Sad, Couples Die On Their Way Back From Their Marriage Introduction / My Friend's GF Refused To Have S*x With My Friend / Guys, Here Are 7 Signs That Indicates She Is Approachable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.